Bring to your organization critical takeaways, new ideas, and best practices to expand and scale virtual health.
Join Partners Healthcare, Brigham Health Virtual Care, Cleveland Clinic, Cone Health, UPMC, and Intermountain Healthcare at the 10th Annual Virtual Health Care Congress and Expo, July 30 – August 1, 2018, in Boston. View the Agenda PDF
A competitive digital health strategy is a “must have”. The Virtual Health Care Congress and Expo brings together tech leaders in health care to discuss best practices and help guide real life applications of today’s most promising health care technologies.
Discussion Topics Include:
- Overcome the Interoperability Divide by Integrating Applications and EHRs
- Explore How Mobile Medical Records and Mobile Engagement Will Fundamentally Change the Way We Personalize Health Care Engagement
- Explore How to Strategically Expand and Scale Your Virtual Programs to Solve Problems of Workflow and Patient Access
- Build Complementary Approaches to Scale Direct-to-Consumer and Facility-Based Virtual Health
- Find the Synergy Between Clinical Care, Analytics, and Technical Architecture to Drive Innovation and Improve Quality
- Identify the Right Patient Populations for Virtual Health Care
- Dig Into Blockchain to Separate the Practical Applications from the Hype
- Improve Quality and Care Transitions through Remote Patient Monitoring
- Discover How AI is Changing Health Care Delivery
- Examine How Changes to Policies and Regulations Would Impact Virtual Health Strategy
- Explore Voice Technologies and How They Can Improve Care In the Home and Within the Health System
- Explore Dashboards, Apps, and Interoperability to Improve Quality in Virtual Health
- Apply Virtual Reality to Transform Health Care
- Leverage Digital Health Technology to Revolutionize Behavioral Health Care Delivery
- Apply the Right Technology in Value-Based Care to Improve Outcomes and Manage Risk
Featured Case Studies:
- Hear how Cleveland clinic uses agile methodology to align people, processes, and technology to drive digital transformation
- Learn how Cone Health, Ascension Healthcare, and Providence St. Joseph Health strategically expand and scale their telehealth programs
- Discover how Intermountain Healthcare understands the patient journey to deliver care how, when, and where patients need it
- Explore how the University of Mississippi Medical center has created a culture to embrace digital transformation
- Discuss how Boston Children’s Hospital operationalizes virtual health to achieve provider adoption
Complete your registration using promo code MEDVIP for an additional $400* savings.
This event is part of the Digital Health Care Innovations Congress – Customize your experience with 3 concurrent, peer-led Summits.
*may not be combined with any other offer. Not valid toward Webcast or Workshop Only option.