PULSUS brings in a new spin on conferences by presenting the latest scientific improvements in your field. Listen to motivating keynotes from thought leaders, or rub elbows with pioneers
PULSUS brings in a new spin on conferences by presenting the latest scientific improvements in your field. Listen to motivating keynotes from thought leaders, or rub elbows with pioneers across the globe. Rome all set for an amazing event titled “World Congress on Advanced Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering” slated on October 17-18, 2018 at Rome, Italy”.
We welcome researchers, academicians, students and business professionals in the field of Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering professionals from around the world to participate in the upcoming Advanced Biomaterials 2018. The meeting for this year will revolve around the theme “Innovations in Biomaterials and Emerging Technologies in Tissue Engineering” thus relaying the most cutting-edge findings in the field of Advanced Biomaterials.
The two-day meeting is going to be an event to look forward to for its enlightening symposiums & workshops from established experts of the field, exceptional keynote sessions directed by the best in the business.
Who should attend?
- Biomaterial Sciences Professionals
- Tissue Engineering Professionals
- Medical and Healthcare Professionals to Exchange Ideas
- Knowledge and Networking at its 100+ International Conferences
- Biomedicine and Stem Cell Professionals
- Scientists, Researchers, Academic Staffs, Students in the field of Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering
- Tissue Engineering and Biomaterials Societies & Association Members
Phone No: +1 4084292646
october 17 (Wednesday) - 18 (Thursday)