The Full Spectrum of Healthcare: From Prevention to Rehabilitation and Everything in Between It is our honor and pleasure to invite
It is our honor and pleasure to invite you to participate in the 18th MIXiii-BIOMED Conference and Exhibition, to be held May 14-16, 2019 in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Topics for 2019:
· Gene Editing and Gene Therapy: The Next Frontier in Human Health
· Deep Diving: The Role of Artificial Intelligence and Digital Health in Medicine
· Personalized Medicine and Digital Health: Lessons Learned and Challenges Ahead
· Transformative Cancer Therapies
· Tango of the Two: Academia and Industry
· Prevention and Rehabilitation: Should the Underdog Begin Barking?
· New Modalities of Cell Therapies: Revolutionizing the Way We Treat Diseases
· Disruptive and Advanced Medical Devices
· Cannabis’ Therapeutic Promise: Hope or Hype?
Event Contact Details: Project Manager, Anna Farfanyuk, tel. + 972 74 745 7487
Event Website Address: http://kenes-exhibitions.com/biomed/
may 14 (Tuesday) - 16 (Thursday)
InterContinental Hotel David, Tel Aviv
Kaufmann St 12, Tel Aviv-Yafo, 61501, Israel