With the EU MDR and IVDR transition periods flashing before our eyes, alongside on-going global regulatory updates, now is the time to ensure you have the strategies and resources in
With the EU MDR and IVDR transition periods flashing before our eyes, alongside on-going global regulatory updates, now is the time to ensure you have the strategies and resources in place to meet these key compliance deadlines.
On 11-15 June 2018, 450+ medical device, diagnostics and combination product experts will be gathering in Brussels at the MedTech Summit to discuss the latest regulatory updates, expectations, and challenges across 8 key areas:
– EU Medical Device Regulation
– EU Medical Device Law
– Clinical Evaluations & Investigations for Medical Devices
– Post Market Surveillance & Vigilance
– Medical Device Regulatory Affairs in Emerging Markets
– IVD Regulation & Strategy and Companion Diagnostics
– Drug Device Combination Products
– Sterilisation and Reprocessing of Medical Devices
With direct feedback from the EU Commission, 25+ Competent Authority and Notified Body representatives, and industry, make the most of the opportunity to ask your questions, benchmark and gain practical advice to help you along the path to compliance.
Visit the website to find out more: https://goo.gl/SnTg3u
june 11 (Monday) - 15 (Friday)
Hotel NH Brussels Bloom
Rue Royale 250, 1210 Saint-Josse-ten-Noode, Belgium