AI, M2M, Blockchain, New Tech Event for Health Professionals The 3rd Annual IoT, Big Data Healthcare Summit; AI, M2M, Blockchain
The 3rd Annual IoT, Big Data Healthcare Summit; AI, M2M, Blockchain and New Tech for Health Professionals will take place on May 15 and 16, 2018 at BMO Institute for Learning in Toronto, Ontario.
This summit is an opportunity for healthcare and technology professionals to gather and discuss the outlook for Canadian healthcare system.
The objective of the conference is to bring the whole healthcare industry under one roof and provide a platform for healthcare practitioners to understand opportunities and challenges IoT, Big Data and other new technologies and tools like Blockchain, AI and M2M offer to Canadian healthcare system. Is an opportunity for healthcare and technology professionals to gather and discuss the outlook for Canadian healthcare system.
CONFIRMED SPEAKERS INCLUDE
- Peter Bak. CIO, Humber River Hospital
- Rob MacIsaac. President & CEO, Hamilton Health Sciences.
- Carole Moore. COO, Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital.
- Sandy Saggar. CIO, Halton Healthcare
- Aviv S. Gladman. CMIO, Mackenzie Health.
- David Wiljer. Executive Director of Education, Technology & Innovation, University Health Network.
+ Info and registration: https://iotevents.ca/event/healthcare-2018/
may 15 (Tuesday) - 16 (Wednesday)
BMO Institute for Learning
3550 Pharmacy Avenue Toronto ON M1W 3Z3