“The Obstructive Sleep Apnea Market is expected to surge due to the disease’s increasing prevalence and awareness during the forecast period (2023-2032). Furthermore, launching various multiple- Obstructive Sleep Apnea pipeline products will significantly revolutionize the Obstructive Sleep Apnea market dynamics”
The Obstructive Sleep Apnea Market Research Report provides current treatment practices, Obstructive Sleep Apnea emerging drugs, market share of individual therapies, and current and forecasted 7MM G Obstructive Sleep Apnea market size from 2019 to 2032. The report also covers current Obstructive Sleep Apnea treatment market algorithms and unmet medical needs to curate the best opportunities and assess the market’s underlying potential.
Key Takeaways from the Obstructive Sleep Apnea Market Research Report
- The Obstructive Sleep Apnea market size in the 7MM will increase at a constant CAGR due to increasing awareness of the disease, better diagnosis, and the launch of the emerging target therapy for Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
- The Obstructive Sleep Apnea Market Size in the 7MM is approximately USD 408 million in 2022 and is projected to increase during the forecast period (2023–2032).
- The leading companies working in the Obstructive Sleep Apnea Market includes Nyxoah Inc., InnoMed Healthsciences Inc., Atlanstat, ICUREsearch, Eisai Inc., Purdue Pharma Inc., Desitin Arzneimittel GmbH, Berendo Scientific LLC, and others.
- Promising Obstructive Sleep Apnea Pipeline Therapies in the various stages of development include AL539 (SRETT), Polysomnography, Lemborexant 10 mg, Sulthiame, Eszopiclone, AD182, AD504, and others.
- November 2023: Desitin Arzneimittel GmbH announced a study of Phase 2 clinical trials for Sulthiame. To evaluate the efficacy of 3 different doses of Sulthiame (STM) compared to placebo on sleep apnea activity in adult patients with moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) after at least 12 weeks of treatment at target dose.
- September 2023: Apnimed announced a study of Phase 2 clinical trials for AD036 and Atomoxetine. The study is designed to examine the efficacy and safety of AD036 to treat obstructive sleep apnea. The study is a three-period single-dose randomized crossover design in which patients will undergo overnight Home Sleep Apnea Testing (HSAT) with dosing of one of the following 3 treatments: AD036, Atomoxetine, or Placebo. Participants will return 1 week after their final crossover HSAT for an end of study (EOS) Visit.
Discover more about therapies set to grab major Obstructive Sleep Apnea Market Share @ Obstructive Sleep Apnea Market Size
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Overview
Obstructive sleep apnea (Obstructive Sleep Apnea) is a common, chronic, sleep-related breathing disorder characterized by periodic narrowing and obstruction of the pharyngeal airway during sleep, leading to either complete or partial airway obstruction, resulting in apneas, hypopneas, or both. This disorder causes daytime somnolence, neurocognitive defects, and depression.
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Epidemiology Segmentation in the 7MM
- Total Obstructive Sleep Apnea Diagnosed Prevalent Cases
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Age-specific Diagnosed Prevalent Cases
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Severity-specific Diagnosed Prevalent Cases
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Gender-specific Diagnosed Prevalent Cases
Download the report to understand which factors are driving Obstructive Sleep Apnea Epidemiology Trends @ Obstructive Sleep Apnea Epidemiological Insights
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Market Dynamics
The Obstructive Sleep Apnea market dynamics is anticipated to change during the forecast period owing to the expected approval of emerging therapies focused on the treatment of OSA during the forecasted period of 2023‒2032. There are presently few key players in the market that include Apnimed, Eli Lilly and Company, and others.
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Market Therapeutics
The major challenge and unmet need in Obstructive Sleep Apnea treatment are that no drug is approved for the direct Obstructive Sleep Apnea treatment. The key competitive factors that may affect the success of these products, and any other product candidates that are yet to reach the market, if approved, are likely to be efficacy, safety, convenience, cost, the availability of generic competition, and the reimbursement from government and/or other third-party payers.
To know more about Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment Landscape, visit @ Obstructive Sleep Apnea Drugs
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Companies and Drugs
- Purdue Pharma LP: Lemborexant 10 mg
- Desitin Arzneimittel GmbH: Sulthiame
- Sumitomo Pharma America Inc.: Eszopiclone
- Apnimed: AD182
- Millennium Pharmaceuticals Inc.: TAK-925
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Market Insights
The current approved therapies targets the symptomatic treatment, but an emerging drug AD109 is in the clinical development specifically targeting Obstructive Sleep Apnea patients and show great potential for advancement in the treatment and management of this disease.
Learn more about the Obstructive Sleep Apnea Pipeline Therapies in clinical trials @ Obstructive Sleep Apnea Market Landscape
Scope of the Obstructive Sleep Apnea Market Research Report
- Coverage- 7MM
- Study Period- 2019-2032
- Forecast Period- 2023-2032
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Companies– Nyxoah Inc., InnoMed Healthsciences Inc., Atlanstat, ICUREsearch, Eisai Inc., Purdue Pharma Inc., Desitin Arzneimittel GmbH, Berendo Scientific LLC, and others.
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Pipeline Therapies– AL539 (SRETT), Polysomnography, Lemborexant 10 mg, Sulthiame, Eszopiclone, AD182, AD504, and others.
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Market Dynamics: Obstructive Sleep Apnea Market Drivers and Barriers
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Market Access and Reimbursement, Unmet Needs and Future Perspectives
Discover more about Obstructive Sleep Apnea Drugs in development @ Obstructive Sleep Apnea Ongoing Clinical Trials Analysis
Table of Content
- Key Insights
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Report Introduction
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Market Overview at a Glance
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Executive Summary
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Epidemiology and Market Methodology
- Key Events
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Disease Background and Overview
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Epidemiology and Patient Population
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Patient Journey
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Marketed drugs
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Emerging Drugs
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea: Seven Major Market Analysis
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Unmet Needs
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea SWOT Analysis
- Key Opinion Leaders’ Views
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Market Access and Reimbursement
- DelveInsight Capabilities
- About DelveInsight
List of Top Selling Market Research Reports in 2023
Acoustic Neuroma Market | Chronic Pruritus Market | Foot And Ankle Devices Market | Blood Glucose Monitoring Systems Market | Pressure Ulcers Market Size | Capnography Device Market | Defibrillators Market | Human Papilomavirus Market | Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency Market | Hearing Aid Devices Market | Aortic Stenosis Market | Automated External Defibrillators Market | Global Electrophysiology Devices Market | Image Guided Surgery Devices Market | Abetalipoproteinemia Market | Neurovascular Devices Market | Alopecia Market | Chronic Hepatitis B Virus Market | Prefilled Syringes Market
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for the healthcare domain and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Healthcare Market Research Reports, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers and acquisitions.