“The Inclusion Body Myositis market is expected to surge due to the disease’s increasing prevalence and awareness during the forecast period (2023-2032). Furthermore, launching various multiple- Inclusion Body Myositis pipeline products will significantly revolutionize the Inclusion Body Myositis market dynamics”
The Inclusion Body Myositis market report provides current treatment practices, Inclusion Body Myositis emerging drugs, market share of individual therapies, and current and forecasted 7MM Inclusion Body Myositis market size from 2019 to 2032. The report also covers current Inclusion Body Myositis treatment market algorithms and unmet medical needs to curate the best opportunities and assess the market’s underlying potential.
Key Takeaways from the Inclusion Body Myositis Market Research Report
- The expected launch of therapies and better diagnosis will lead to market growth during the forecast period (2023-2032).
- As per DelveInsight analysis, the total Inclusion Body Myositis diagnosed prevalent cases in the 7MM were 26,754 in 2022; these cases are further expected to increase in the forecast period (2023-2032).
- According to DelveInsight estimates, assessments indicate that the diagnosed prevalent cases of Inclusion body myositis in France were found to be around 355 cases in 2022. These cases are further projected to increase during the forecasted period due to the increasing prevalence of the disease.
- The leading companies working in the Inclusion Body Myositis Market include Abcuro Inc., Syneos Health, Novartis Pharmaceuticals, ZevraDenmark, Amgen, Argenx, Immunoforge Co. Ltd, Janssen Research & Development Inc.., Pfizer, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly and Company, Roche, Octapharma, Genentech Inc., Biogen, Bioray Laboratories, GlaxoSmithKline, and others.
- Promising Inclusion Body Myositis Pipeline Therapies in the various stages of development include ABC008, BYM338, Arimoclomol, Etanercept, Froniglutide, Nipocalimab, Glucocorticoids, EFG PH20 SC, PF-06823859, and others.
- November 2023: Abcuro Inc. announced a study of Phase 2 & 3 clinical trials for ABC008. A Phase II/III Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter Study to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of ABC008 in the Treatment of Subjects with Inclusion Body Myositis Detailed Description: A Phase II/III Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter Study to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of ABC008 in the Treatment of Subjects with Inclusion Body Myositis Detailed Description: This is a Phase II/III randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel multicenter study with 3 parts.
- November 2023: Janssen Research & Development LLC announced a study of Phase 2 clinical trials for Nipocalimab and Glucocorticoids. The purpose of this study is to evaluate the efficacy and safety of Nipocalimab versus placebo in participants with active idiopathic inflammatory myopathies (IIM).
- October 2023: Argenx announced a study of Phase 2 & 3 clinical trials for EFG PH20 SC and PBO. This study’s purpose is to measure the treatment response from efgartigimod PH20 SC compared with placebo in participants with Idiopathic Inflammatory Myopathy (IIM). Participants with the IIM subtypes of dermatomyositis (DM), immune-mediated necrotizing myopathy (IMNM), or certain other subtypes of polymyositis (PM; including antisynthetase syndrome [ASyS]) will be included in the study. Treatment response will be measured by Total improvement score (TIS). Additional information can be found on https://myositis-study.com/
- October 2023: Pfizer announced a study of Phase 3 clinical trials for PF-06823859. The study medicine or placebo will be given as an intravenous (IV) infusion (directly into the veins), which takes about1 hour; every 4 weeks from Day 1 to Week 48 of the study. Both PF-06823859 and placebo and will be given at the study site. The study will compare the experiences of people receiving study medication to those of the people who do not. This will help to see if PF-06823859 is safe and effective. Participants will take part in this study for about 13 months. During this time, participants will have 16 study visits. These visits will be performed at the study site, but some study visits may be available at home or via mobile clinic if the study location participates in this option.
Discover more about therapies set to grab major Inclusion Body Myositis Market Share @ Inclusion Body Myositis Market Size
Inclusion Body Myositis Overview
Inclusion body myositis (IBM) is one of a group of muscle diseases known as the inflammatory myopathies, which are characterized by chronic, progressive muscle inflammation accompanied by muscle weakness. Inclusion-body myositis (IBM) primarily affects men, although women can be affected. Patients diagnosed with IBM progress to disability usually over a period of years. The older the age of onset is, the faster the loss of strength and mobility.
Inclusion Body Myositis Epidemiology Segmentation in the 7MM
- Total Inclusion Body Myositis Diagnosed Prevalent Cases
- Inclusion Body Myositis Age-specific Diagnosed Prevalent Cases
- Inclusion Body Myositis Treatable cases
- Inclusion Body Myositis Gender-specific Diagnosed Prevalent cases
- Total Inclusion Body Myositis Diagnosed Prevalent Cases
Download the report to understand which factors are driving Inclusion Body Myositis Epidemiology Trends @ Inclusion Body Myositis Epidemiological Insights
Inclusion Body Myositis Market Dynamics
The Inclusion Body Myositis market dynamics are anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the improvement in the diagnosis methodologies, rising awareness of the disease, incremental healthcare spending across the world, and the expected launch of emerging therapies during the forecast period. Key players such as Abcuro Inc. and others are involved in developing treatments for Inclusion Body Myositis.
Inclusion Body Myositis Market Insights
Ongoing research to better understand the underlying mechanisms of Inclusion Body Myositis and identify new therapeutic targets along with the launch of emerging therapies is expected to change the market dynamics of Inclusion Body Myositis during the forecast period (2023–2032)
To know more about Inclusion Body Myositis Treatment options, visit @ Inclusion Body Myositis Drugs
Inclusion Body Myositis Treatment Market Landscape
The Inclusion Body Myositis treatment market has witnessed notable developments in recent years, reflecting a growing understanding of the underlying mechanisms of the disease. Traditional treatment approaches have primarily focused on managing symptoms and enhancing quality of life for patients.
Inclusion Body Myositis Companies and Drugs
- Abcuro Inc.: ABC008
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals: BYM338
- ZevraDenmark: Arimoclomol
- Amgen: Etanercept
- Argenx: EFG PH20 SC
Learn more about the Inclusion Body Myositis Pipeline Therapies in clinical trials @ Inclusion Body Myositis Market Landscape
Scope of the Inclusion Body Myositis Market Research Report
- Coverage- 7MM
- Study Period- 2019-2032
- Inclusion Body Myositis Companies- Abcuro Inc., Syneos Health, Novartis Pharmaceuticals, ZevraDenmark, Amgen, Argenx, Immunoforge Co. Ltd, Janssen Research & Development Inc.., Pfizer, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly and Company, Roche, Octapharma, Genentech Inc., Biogen, Bioray Laboratories, GlaxoSmithKline, and others.
- Inclusion Body Myositis Pipeline Therapies- ABC008, BYM338, Arimoclomol, Etanercept, Froniglutide, Nipocalimab, Glucocorticoids, EFG PH20 SC, PF-06823859, and others.
- Inclusion Body Myositis Market Dynamics: Inclusion Body Myositis Market Drivers and Barriers
- Inclusion Body Myositis Market Access and Reimbursement, Unmet Needs, and Future Perspectives
Discover more about Inclusion Body Myositis Drugs in development @ Inclusion Body Myositis Ongoing Clinical Trials Analysis
Table of Content
- Key Insights
- Inclusion Body Myositis Executive Summary
- Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Inclusion Body Myositis
- Inclusion Body Myositis: Market Overview at a Glance
- Inclusion Body Myositis: Disease Background and Overview
- Patient Journey
- Inclusion Body Myositis Epidemiology and Patient Population
- Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
- Inclusion Body Myositis Unmet Needs
- Key Endpoints of Inclusion Body Myositis Treatment
- Inclusion Body Myositis Marketed Products
- Inclusion Body Myositis Emerging Therapies
- Inclusion Body Myositis: Seven Major Market Analysis
- Attribute analysis
- 7MM: Inclusion Body Myositis Market Outlook
- Access and Reimbursement Overview of Inclusion Body Myositis
- Inclusion Body Myositis KOL Views
- Inclusion Body Myositis Market Drivers
- Inclusion Body Myositis Market Barriers
- DelveInsight Capabilities
- About DelveInsight
List of Top Selling Market Research Reports in 2023
Acne Vulgaris Market | Stem Cell Market | Soft Tissue Sarcoma with Lung Metastases Market | Pigment Epithelial Detachment Market | Axillary Hyperhidrosis Market | Bone Growth Stimulators Market | Catheter Stabilization Devices Market | Geographic Atrophy Market | Heart Failure Market | Human Papillomavirus-positive Oropharyngeal Cancer Market | Inflammatory Pain Market | Intraocular Lymphoma Market | Meibomian Gland Dysfunction Market | Neurodermatitis Market
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for the healthcare domain and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Healthcare Market Research Reports, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers and acquisitions.