“The Genital Warts Market is expected to surge due to the disease’s increasing prevalence and awareness during the forecast period (2023-2032). Furthermore, launching various multiple- Genital Warts pipeline products will significantly revolutionize the Genital Warts market dynamics”
The Genital Warts Market report provides current treatment practices, Genital Warts emerging drugs, market share of individual therapies, and current and forecasted 7MM Genital Warts market size from 2019 to 2032. The report also covers current Genital Warts treatment market algorithms and unmet medical needs to curate the best opportunities and assess the market’s underlying potential.
Key Takeaways from the Genital Warts Market Research Report
- The increase in Genital Warts Market Size is a consequence of expected approval of emerging treatment options in the 7MM.
- As per the assessments by DelveInsight, total Genital Warts incident cases in the 7MM were found to be approximately 867,774 in 2022, which are expected to decrease slightly during the study period (2019-2032).
- The leading companies working in the Genital Warts Market include Verrica Pharmaceuticals, Tamir Biotechnology, Novan Inc., Medicis Pharmaceuticals, Aresus Pharma, AbbVie, and others.
- Promising Genital Warts Pipeline Therapies in the various stages of development include NVN1000 8% Gel, Aldara, Podofilox Gel 0.5%, Condylox Topical Gel 0.5%, GS-9191, and others.
- November 2023: Shanghai Bovax Biotechnology Co., Ltd announced a study of Phase 3 clinical trials for GARDASIL®9. The study will evaluate the immunogenicity and safety of 9-valent HPV recombinant vaccine in Chinese healthy females16 to 26 years of age.
- June 2023: Xiamen University announced a study of Phase 3 clinical trials for Nonavalent HPV vaccine. This phase III clinical study was designed to evaluate the efficacy,immunogenicity and safety of Recombinant Human Papillomavirus Vaccine (6,11,16,18,31,33,45,52,58 Type)(E.Coli) manufactured by Xiamen Innovax Biotech CO., LTD., in healthy women aged 18-45 years old.
- June 2023: Jun Zhang announced a study of Phase 2 clinical trials for high dosage HPV Vaccine (1:1). This phase Ⅱ clinical study was designed to evaluate the immunogenicity and safety of the novel recombinant HPV type 6/11 bivalent vaccine, manufactured by Xiamen Innovax Biotech CO., LTD., in healthy volunteers aged 18-55 years of age at enrollment. The study volunteers would be randomized to receive the 3 different formulations of the novel HPV vaccine or placebo vaccine (recombinant hepatitis E vaccine) administered intramuscularly according to a 0-1-6 month schedule. This is a double-blind study.
- April 2023: Novan Inc. announced a study of Phase 2 clinical trials for NVN1000 8% Gel. This is a phase 2, multi-center, randomized, double-blind, vehicle-controlled, ascending dose study to assess safety, tolerability and efficacy of a topical nitric oxide releasing compound in subjects with external genital and perianal warts. Eligible subjects will be treated with a topical gel (active or vehicle) for up to 12 weeks.
Discover more about therapies set to grab major Genital Warts Market Share @ Genital Warts Market Size
Genital Warts Overview
Genital warts (also known as anogenital warts, condyloma acuminata, condylomas) are benign proliferative lesions caused by human papillomavirus (HPV) types 6 and 11, which are found in >95% of lesions. Genital warts (GWs) are transmitted by having sexual contact with someone who already has them and may be found on the outside of genitals. Some types, which cause cancer, result in the growth of lesions on a woman’s cervix. It is possible to get genital warts, HPV infection, even if they are not visible. Besides, they look like flesh-colored bumps that have a cauliflower-like appearance, and are usually flat, papular, or pedunculated growths on the genital mucosa, occurring in clusters.
Genital Warts Epidemiology Segmentation in the 7MM
- Genital Warts Incident Cases
- Genital Warts Age-specific Incident Cases
- Genital Warts Gender-specific Incident Cases
- Genital Warts Anatomical Location
Download the report to understand which factors are driving Genital Warts Epidemiology Trends @ Genital Warts Epidemiological Insights
Genital Warts Treatment Market
Genital warts treatment market is categorized on the basis mode of treatment, Topical treatment (such as Imiquimod (Aldara, Zyclara), Podophyllin and podofilox (Condylox), Sinecatechins (Veregen)), and Systemic treatment (such as Alferon N). Among topical drugs, Imiquimod (imidazoquinolinamine) 5% cream is a patient-applied topical immunomodulatory agent, which first received its indication for the treatment of external Genital Warts by FDA in 1997. Although, the FDA approved the use of a 3.75% formulation of topical Imiquimod cream for the treatment of Genital Warts; as observed in studies primary cure rates for the 3.75% formulation are not as high as the 5% counterpart; however, the newer product is thought to have several considerable benefits with respect to patient compliance.
Genital Warts Therapeutics Market Landscape
The current therapeutic options available for the treatment of Genital Warts are largely centered upon removal of the warts. There is little evidence to suggest that existing treatments are effective in the long-term eradication of genital warts or that they play any significant role in reducing the relapse rate of disease. A wide range of therapies are presently in use, which are highly variable and can differ dramatically with respect to cost, side-effect profiles, dosing schedules, duration of treatment, and overall effectiveness.
To know more about Genital Warts Treatment options, visit @ Genital Warts Drugs
Genital Warts Market Insights
There is an absence of standardized treatment as all treatment options are associated with risk of recurrence and there is a paucity of patient-applied modalities to directly combat with the existential threats of the invading warts symptoms. The management of genital warts can be very challenging and a substantial burden for patients. Continuous research, with the potential to clear the warts quickly, reduce the pain of treatment, and introduce more of patient-applied therapies to reduce the burden of repeated visits to clinics has paved a way for the leading pharma players to address and bridge the existing gaps in the treatment of warts. As some molecule probably will enter in market in upcoming years for Genital Warts, the market is supposed to experience immense growth in future.
Genital Warts Market Dynamics
The Genital Warts Market Dynamics is anticipated to change in the coming years owing to expected launch of emerging drugs. Key players, such as Tamir Biotechnology (Orgenesis), Verrica Pharmaceuticals, Novan Inc. and others, are developing drugs for Genital Warts.
Genital Warts Companies and Drugs
- Novan Inc.: NVN1000 8% Gel
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals: Aldara
- Podofilox Gel 0.5%: Dermax SA
- Condylox Topical Gel 0.5%: BioRasi LLC
- MEDA Pharma GmbH & Co. KG: Imiquimod
Learn more about the Genital Warts Pipeline Therapies in clinical trials @ Genital Warts Market Landscape
Scope of the Genital Warts Market Research Report
- Coverage- 7MM
- Study Period- 2019-2032
- Forecast Period- 2023-2032
- Genital Warts Companies- Verrica Pharmaceuticals, Tamir Biotechnology, Novan Inc., Medicis Pharmaceuticals, Aresus Pharma, AbbVie, and others.
- Genital Warts Pipeline Therapies- NVN1000 8% Gel, Aldara, Podofilox Gel 0.5%, Condylox Topical Gel 0.5%, GS-9191, and others.
- Genital Warts Market Dynamics: Genital Warts Market Drivers and Barriers
- Genital Warts Market Access and Reimbursement, Unmet Needs and Future Perspectives
Discover more about Genital Warts Drugs in development @ Genital Warts Ongoing Clinical Trials Analysis
Table of Content
- Key Insights
- Genital Warts Market Report Introduction
- Genital Warts Market Overview at a Glance
- Genital Warts Market: Future Perspective
- Genital Warts Executive Summary
- Genital Warts Market Disease Background and Overview
- Genital Warts Treatment and Management
- Genital Warts Vaccines
- Genital Warts Epidemiology and Patient Population
- Genital Warts Patient Journey
- Genital Warts Marketed Therapies
- Genital Warts Emerging Drug
- Discontinued Product Development
- Genital Warts: Seven Major Market + China Analysis
- Key Opinion Leaders’ Views
- Genital Warts Market Drivers
- Genital Warts Market Barriers
- Genital Warts SWOT Analysis
- Genital Warts Unmet Needs
- Genital Warts Market Access and Reimbursement
- DelveInsight Capabilities
- About DelveInsight
List of Top Selling Market Research Reports in 2023
Acne Vulgaris Market | Stem Cell Market | Soft Tissue Sarcoma with Lung Metastases Market | Pigment Epithelial Detachment Market | Axillary Hyperhidrosis Market | Bone Growth Stimulators Market | Catheter Stabilization Devices Market | Geographic Atrophy Market | Heart Failure Market | Human Papillomavirus-positive Oropharyngeal Cancer Market | Inflammatory Pain Market | Intraocular Lymphoma Market | Meibomian Gland Dysfunction Market | Neurodermatitis Market
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for the healthcare domain and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Healthcare Market Research Reports, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers and acquisitions.