“The Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia market is expected to surge due to the disease’s increasing prevalence and awareness during the forecast period (2023-2032). Furthermore, launching various multiple- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia pipeline products will significantly revolutionize the Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia market dynamics”
The Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia market report provides current treatment practices, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia emerging drugs, market share of individual therapies, and current and forecasted 7MM Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia market size from 2019 to 2032. The report also covers current Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia treatment market algorithms and unmet medical needs to curate the best opportunities and assess the market’s underlying potential.
Key Takeaways from the Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Market Research Report
- The increase in Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) market size is a direct consequence of expected approval of emerging therapies and increasing Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia patient population in the 7MM.
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia is highly prevalent among older men, with the risk increasing with age. By age 50, around 50% of men have some level of BPH, and this figure rises to 80% or more by age 80.
- The leading companies working in the Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Market include Allergan PLC, Eli Lilly & Company, Boehringer Ingelheim, Merck & Co. Inc., Astellas Pharma Inc., and others.
- Promising Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Pipeline Therapies in the various stages of development include Tadalafil, Alpha1 Blocker, Tamsulosin OCAS, GV1001, Tamsulosin Hydrochloride Capsules, Silodosin and others.
- September 2023: Dongkook Pharmaceuticals announced a study of phase 3 clinical trials for DKF-313 and Dutasteride. This is a multi-center, randomized, double-blinded, double-dummy, parallel group, 48-week study to evaluated the efficacy and safety of DKF-313 (dutasteride and tadalafil) in patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia. This study is conducted to access whether DKF-313 once daily for 48 weeks is superior to dutasteride 0.5 mg once daily and tadalafil 5 mg once daily each in improving BPH-LUTS as measured by changes in IPSS total scores.
- October 2023: Boston Scientific Corporation announced a study of phases and clinical trials for alpha blocker and 5-alpha reductase inhibitor. The study objective is to compare water vapor thermotherapy with the REZŪM™ System to dual drug therapy for the treatment of symptomatic benign prostatic hyperplasia refractory to alpha-blocker monotherapy in sexually active men.
- October 2023: Elpen Pharmaceuticals announced a study of phases and clinical trials for Patients with Benign Prostate Hyperplasia. The aim of the study was to investigate the benefits of combination therapy (dutasteride-tamsulosin) compared to monotherapy in terms of improvement of symptoms and long-term results (AUR and surgery), in men with moderate to severe BPH. The primary endpoint in the two years since the start of the study was the change in the IPSS score, while the primary endpoint, after four years of treatment, was the time until the long-term results manifested (i.e. AUR or CF surgery) as well as the percentage of participants who were led to them. Patients were at least 50 years old with a prostate tumor ≥30 cm3 and a PSA level ≥ 1.5 ng / mL. 4838 men (39) participated in this study.
Discover more about therapies set to grab major Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Market Share @ Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Market Size
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Overview
Benign prostatic hyperplasia—also called BPH—is a condition in men in which the prostate gland is enlarged and not cancerous. Benign prostatic hyperplasia is also called benign prostatic hypertrophy or benign prostatic obstruction. As the prostate enlarges, the gland presses against and pinches the urethra. The bladder wall becomes thicker. Eventually, the bladder may weaken and lose the ability to empty completely, leaving some urine in the bladder. The narrowing of the urethra and urinary retention—the inability to empty the bladder completely—cause many of the problems associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia.
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Epidemiology Segmentation in the 7MM
- Total Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Prevalent Cases
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Age-specific Prevalent Cases
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Diagnosed and Treatable Cases
Download the report to understand which factors are driving Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Epidemiology Trends @ Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Epidemiological Insights
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Treatment Market
The Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia treatment includes watchful waiting, medical therapies, minimally invasive surgery, and surgery. Watchful waiting is the recommended strategy for patients with BPH who have mild symptoms and for those with moderate-to-severe symptoms who are not bothered by their symptoms and are not experiencing complications of BPH. Medical therapies for the treatment of BPH include alpha-blockers, phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitors, 5-alpha reductase inhibitors, and combination medications.
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Therapeutics Market
The key driver for the Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia market is an increase in the cases of risk factors such as obesity, heart and circulatory disease, type 2 diabetes, a rise in the geriatric population along with the expected approval of emerging therapies such as Vibegron (Urovant Sciences, DKF-313 (Dongkook Pharmaceutical), and others. The Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia pipeline brings a positive ray of hope for a better treatment pattern in the market in the upcoming years.
To know more about Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Treatment options, visit @ Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Drugs
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Market Insights
Vibegron by Urovant Sciences and DKF-313 by Dongkook Pharmaceutical are eagerly anticipated emerging Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia therapies pending approval. The limited Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia drug pipeline can be attributed to the condition’s complex pathophysiology, rigorous regulations, established treatments, market competition, safety concerns, and prioritization of resources for more critical conditions. These challenges collectively contribute to the scarcity of new Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia treatments.
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Emerging Therapy Assessment
Pharmaceutical companies worldwide are dedicated to pioneering innovative Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia treatment approaches with a track record of significant progress. Prominent industry leaders, including Urovant Sciences, Dongkook Pharmaceutical, and others are actively engaged in the development of therapies to address Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH).
Learn more about the Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Pipeline Therapies in clinical trials @ Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Market Landscape
Scope of the Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Market Research Report
- Coverage- 7MM
- Study Period- 2019-2032
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Companies- Allergan PLC, Eli Lilly & Company, Boehringer Ingelheim, Merck & Co. Inc., Astellas Pharma Inc., and others.
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Pipeline Therapies- Tadalafil, Alpha1 Blocker, Tamsulosin OCAS, GV1001, Tamsulosin Hydrochloride Capsules, Silodosin and others.
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Market Dynamics: Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Market Drivers and Barriers
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Market Access and Reimbursement, Unmet Needs, and Future Perspectives
Discover more about Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Drugs in development @ Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Ongoing Clinical Trials Analysis
Table of Content
- Report Introduction
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Executive Summary
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Market Share at a glance
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Market Disease Background and Overview
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Patient Journey
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Epidemiology and Patient Population
- Country Wise: Epidemiology of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Current Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Treatment and Medical Practices
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Marketed Drugs
To be continued in the report…
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Unmet Needs
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Emerging Therapeutics
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Market Size
- Region-Wise Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Market Size
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Market Drivers
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Market Barriers
- SWOT Analysis
- KOL Views
- Reimbursement and Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Market Access
- Report Methodology
- DelveInsight Capabilities
- About DelveInsight
List of Top Selling Market Research Reports in 2023
Defibrillators Market | Pulse Oximeters Market | Anterior Cruciate Ligament Injuries Market | Image Guided Surgery Devices Market | Malt Lymphoma Market | Age-related Macular Degeneration Market | Critical Limb Ischemia Market | Airway Stent Market Market | Angioedema Market | Automated External Defibrillators Market | Helicobacter Pylori Infection Market | Polycythemia Vera Market | Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency Market | Anemia In Ckd Market | Asmd Market | Bile Duct Neoplasm Market | Hearing Implants Market | Helicobacter Pylori Infections Market | Intracranial Pressure Monitoring Devices Market | Neurostimulation Devices Market | Polycythemia Market | Prefilled Syringes Market | Vascular Access Devices Market | Blood Glucose Monitoring Systems Market | Bronchial Spasms Market | Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Device Market | Chemotherapy-induced Peripheral Neuropathy Market | Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Copd Market | Deep Vein Thrombosis Market | Hemodynamic Monitoring Systems Market | Neurovascular Devices Market | Ophthalmic Imaging Equipment Market | Surgical Stapling Devices Market | Treatment Resistant Depression Market
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for the healthcare domain and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Healthcare Market Research Reports, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers and acquisitions.