Arizton publishes latest focus insights report on the U.S. medical tapes & wraps market. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.84% during 2022-2028.
Request for Free Sample Report Now: https://www.focusreports.store/request-sample/us-medical-tapes-and-wraps-market-focused-insights
The demand for medical tapes & wraps market is on the rise due to multiple factors, including increased prevalence of chronic diseases, increasing surgical procedures, increasing road accidents, and the increased adoption of surgical tapes. Technological and material advances, introduction of new formulations, well-developed healthcare infrastructure, extensive R&D activities, presence of leading key vendors, and government support also contribute to the growth of the US medical tapes & wraps market.
- In 2022, the US medical tapes & wraps market by medical tapes was valued at $0.59 billion and is expected to reach $0.78 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 4.76%.
- In 2022, the medical tapes segment accounted for a market share of 25.55%. This dominance can be attributed to the rise in demand for medical tapes, increasing incidence of chronic diseases, and rise in sports injuries in the US.
- Most medical tapes are utilized to cover both new and old wounds, whether they are acute or chronic. Medical tapes have several benefits, such as silicone-based tapes that provide consistent adhesion and feel good against the skin, which is expected to drive revenue growth in this segment.
- Several companies are manufacturing tapes for the development of healthcare industries. For instance, in 2022, 3M Spunlace Extended Ware Adhesive Tape on Liner was developed for extended wear devices requiring skin adhesion for up to a 21-day wear time.
- Furthermore, in 2021, Intertape polymer group inc, a leading tape and film manufacturer, introduced the Curby Mini-Taper, a sleek and long-lasting manual water-activated tape. As a result, these rapid product launches by leading companies are significantly driving the revenue growth of this segment.
- According to 3M company, in 2019, 69% of clinicians used medical tape multiple times daily, which is expected to boost market growth.
Key Takeaways Included in the Report
- Revolution by Emerging Technologies
- Investment in Innovations
- Shift Toward Single-Use Medical Tapes
- Focus on Inorganic Growth Opportunities
Segmentation & Forecast
- Medical Wraps
- Medical Tapes
- Wound Management
- Pain Management
- Preventive Management
- Wound Care Centers
- Physician Offices
- Ambulance Surgical Centers
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
What was the value of the U.S. medical tapes & wraps market in 2022?
What is the anticipated CAGR of the U.S. medical tapes & wraps market’s growth during the forecast period?
What is the projected value of the U.S. medical tapes & wraps market by 2028?
Which end-user segment accounted for the highest U.S. medical tapes & wraps market share in 2022?
Table of Contents
CHAPTER – 1: Medical Tapes & Wraps Market Overview
CHAPTER – 2: Medical Tapes & Wraps Market
CHAPTER – 3: Medical Tapes & Wraps Market Segmentation Data
CHAPTER – 4: Medical Tapes & Wraps Market Prospects & Opportunities
CHAPTER – 5: Medical Tapes & Wraps Industry Overview
CHAPTER – 6: Appendix
LIST OF EXHIBITS
LIST OF TABLES
About Focused Reports by Arizton
Welcome to Focused Reports, an esteemed Arizton Advisory & Intelligence subsidiary committed to delivering precise and insightful market research reports across all key geographies. Our unique selling proposition lies in our affordable pricing, accurate data, in-depth research, and presentation-ready reports. With us, expensive market research is a thing of the past. We aim to be strategic, providing valuable data. Focus Reports is where folks come to name their ideas, create a compelling brand and a great-looking website, and attract customers with digital and social marketing.