“The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy market is expected to surge due to the disease’s increasing prevalence and awareness during the forecast period (2023-2032). Furthermore, launching various multiple- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy pipeline products will significantly revolutionize the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy market dynamics”
The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy market report provides current treatment practices, Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy emerging drugs, market share of individual therapies, and current and forecasted 7MM Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy market size from 2019 to 2032. The report also covers current Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy treatment market practices/algorithms and unmet medical needs to curate the best opportunities and assess the market’s underlying potential.
Key Takeaways from the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Market Research Report
- Multiple new drugs are going through different phases of clinical trials; these upcoming therapies are expected to be a better treatment option for Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy. The expected launch of therapies and the increasing prevalence is expected to lead to Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy market growth during the forecast period (2023-2032).
- As per DelveInsight’s assessments, males are more affected by Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy than females. Also, the cases are projected to increase by 2032 in the United States.
- The leading companies working in the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Market include Novartis, Imbria Pharmaceuticals, Cytokinetics, MyoKardia, Ji Xing Pharmaceuticals (Shanghai) Co., Ltd., Bristol-Myers Squibb, Shandong Suncadia Medicine Co., Ltd., Imbria Pharmaceuticals Inc., Medtronic, GE Healthcare, Tenaya Therapeutics, LianBio LLC, Gilead Sciences, Novartis Pharmaceuticals, and others.
- Promising Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Pipeline Therapies in the various stages of development include CK-3773274 (5 mg, 10 mg, 15 mg and 20 mg), Mavacamten, HRS-1893, Aficamten, TN-201, and others.
- October 2023: Bristol- Myers Squibb announced a study of phase 3 clinical trials for Mavacamten. The purpose of this study is to evaluate the safety, tolerability, and efficacy of mavacamten compared with placebo in participants with symptomatic non-obstructive hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (nHCM).
- September 2023: Bristol- Myers Squibb announced a study of phase 2 clinical trials for MYK-224. The purpose of this study is to characterize the safety, tolerability, efficacy, pharmacokinetics (PK), and pharmacodynamics (PD) of MYK-224 in participants with obstructive Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (oHCM).
- September 2023: Cytokinetics announced a study of phase 3 clinical trials for CK-3773274 (5 mg, 10 mg, 15 mg and 20 mg). The purpose of this study is to evaluate the efficacy and safety of aficamten (CK-3773274) in adults with symptomatic hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and left ventricular outflow tract obstruction.
- September 2023: Shandong Suncadia Medicine Co., Ltd. announced a study of phase 1 clinical trials for HRS-1893. The purpose of this phase Ⅰ study is to evaluate the safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics of HRS-1893 in healthy volunteers and patients with obstructive hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Discover more about therapies set to grab major Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Market Share @ Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Market Size
Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Overview
Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (HCM) is a common genetically inherited heart disease and represents an important cause of cardiovascular morbidity and mortality in patients of all ages. HCM is characterized by left ventricular hypertrophy unexplained by secondary causes and a nondilated left ventricle with preserved or increased ejection fraction. It is commonly asymmetrical, with the most severe hypertrophy involving the basal interventricular septum.
Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Epidemiology Segmentation in the 7MM
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Prevalent Cases
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Gender-specific Cases
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Diagnosed Prevalent Cases
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Type-Specific Diagnosed Prevalent Cases
Download the report to understand which factors are driving Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Epidemiology Trends @ Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Epidemiological Insights
Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Treatment Market
The current pharmacological Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy treatment strategies are mainly centered on managing and minimizing the symptoms. Pharmacotherapy is the most frequently used therapy for Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, mostly obstructive Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy. The clinical intention is to manage symptoms related to LVOT obstruction. The mainstay of the therapy is a combination of three types of drugs: β-adrenergic antagonists, calcium channel blockers, and antiarrhythmic drugs. On the other hand, the focus of non-pharmacologic therapy is to treat obstructive Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy. The therapy is uncommon, indicated in a few obstructive Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy patients to control symptoms associated with LVOT obstruction. Non-pharmacologic therapy usually includes surgical myectomy, alcohol septal ablation, or dual-chamber pacing and is indicated for HCM patients with refractory symptoms after pharmacotherapy.
Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Market Insights
The high burden of this disease demands suitable measures for early diagnosis as well as tackling misdiagnosis. While conventionally available therapies have been efficacious in reducing symptoms, they have not been able to change the natural history of the disease. The landscape of medical treatment is rapidly changing with the advent of novel pharmacotherapies such as cardiac myosin inhibitors. Novel pharmacotherapies directly target the molecular underpinnings of HCM, while innovative procedural techniques may soon offer minimally invasive alternatives to current septal reduction therapy.
To know more about Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Treatment options, visit @ Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Drugs
Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Market Dynamics
The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy market dynamics surrounding are influenced by a combination of factors including technological advancements, research and development initiatives, regulatory policies, and increasing awareness among patients and healthcare professionals.
Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Emerging Therapy Assessment
Companies across the globe are thoroughly working towards the development of novel treatment therapies in the HCM treatment landscape. There are several key players involved in the development of promising products such as Aficamten, MYK-224, and others.
Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Emerging Treatment Options
- Calcium channel blockers
- CAMZYOS (Mavacamten)
Learn more about the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Pipeline Therapies in clinical trials @ Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Market Landscape
Scope of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Market Research Report
- Coverage- 7MM
- Study Period- 2019-2032
- Hypertrophic CardiomyopathyCompanies- Novartis (NYSE: NVS), Imbria Pharmaceuticals, Cytokinetics (NYSE: CYTK), MyoKardia, Ji Xing Pharmaceuticals (Shanghai) Co., Ltd., Bristol-Myers Squibb (NYSE: BM, Shandong Suncadia Medicine Co., Ltd., Imbria Pharmaceuticals Inc., Medtronic (NYSE: MDT), GE Healthcare (NYSE: GEHC), Tenaya Therapeutics (NYSE: TNYA), LianBio LLC, Gilead Sciences (GILD), and others.
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Pipeline Therapies- CK-3773274 (5 mg, 10 mg, 15 mg and 20 mg), Mavacamten, HRS-1893, Aficamten, TN-201, and others.
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Market Dynamics: Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Market Drivers and Barriers
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Market Access and Reimbursement, Unmet Needs, and Future Perspectives
Discover more about Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Drugs in development @ Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Ongoing Clinical Trials Analysis
Table of Content
- Key Insights
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Executive Summary
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Competitive Intelligence Analysis
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Market Overview at a Glance
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Market Disease Background and Overview
- Patient Journey
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Epidemiology and Patient Population
- Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Unmet Needs
- Key Endpoints of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (HCM) Treatment
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Marketed Products
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Emerging Therapies
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (HCM): Seven Major Market Analysis
- Attribute analysis
- 7MM: Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Market Outlook
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Market Access and Reimbursement Overview
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy KOL Views
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Market Drivers
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Market Barriers
- DelveInsight Capabilities
- About DelveInsight
List of Top Selling Market Research Reports in 2023
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for the healthcare domain and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Healthcare Market Research Reports, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers and acquisitions.