Arizton’s published latest research report on the contact lenses market – global outlook & forecast 2024-2029. The market is growing at a CAGR of 5.62% during 2023-2029. The demand for the contact lenses market is rising due to multiple factors, including the increasing geriatric population, growing consumer awareness regarding contact lens usage, high prevalence of chronic eye diseases, and increasing adoption of contact lenses.
Download an Illustrative Overview: https://www.arizton.com/market-reports/global-contact-lenses-market-analysis-2024
The US has emerged as the largest market for contact lenses due to seamless retail distribution networks and online sales expansion in the country. The country’s high penetration rate of contact lenses is attributable to a significant population of early adopters. Also, all these factors have increased the revenue of vendors operating in the market. The use of cosmetic contact lenses is comparatively high in the US due to the US population’s high awareness and focus on aesthetic looks. The adoption of daily contact lenses is relatively higher in developed countries than in developing countries due to the high cost of the product. Daily disposable contact lenses cost two or three times more than monthly lenses. Thus, using 730 daily contact lenses per year will generally cost over 24 monthly-replacement lenses per year. Market vendors focus on providing more significant rebates on daily disposable lenses to increase user adoption. Many vendors, such as Bausch & Lomb and TerraCycle, have launched recycling programs to minimize the addition of waste associated with daily disposable lenses.
Recent Developments in the Global Contact Lenses Market
- In 2023, CooperVision announced that MyDay Energys, the latest addition to the MyDay contact lens line, is available to eye care practitioners across the United States.
- In 2023, Bausch + Lomb Corporation announced the U.S. launch of Bausch + Lomb INFUSE Multifocal silicone hydrogel (SiHy) daily disposable contact lenses.
- In 2023, Alcon launched the monthly replacement contact lens, TOTAL30 for Astigmatism, the first-and-only reusable contact lens with Water Gradient material for astigmatic contact lens wearers.
- Technological advances in the manufacturing process are expected to drive the smart contact lenses market growth. In 2023, Alcon announced the expansion of the partnership with Plastic Bank to develop “plastic-neutral products” worldwide.
- Application: Corrective, Therapeutic, and Cosmetic
- Design: Spherical, Toric, and Multifocal
- Usage: Daily Disposable and Frequent Replacement
- Distribution: Retail Stores, Hospitals & Eye Clinics, and Online Stores
- Material: Silicone Hydrogel, Hydrogel, and Others
- Geography:North America, Europe, APAC, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
Key Company Profiles
Johnson & Johnson Vision, Alcon, CooperCompanies, HOYA Corporation, EssilorLuxottica, and Bausch + Lomb, Menicon, Carl Zeiss Meditec, SynergEyes, X-Cel Specialty Contacts, ClearLab, STAAR Surgical, Visioneering Technologies Inc, Solotica, Sensimed AG, Oculus Private Limited, NeoVision, Interojo, Clerio Vision, Contamac, Maxvue Vision, St. Shine Optical, BenQ Material, Ultravision CLPL, Seed Co Ltd, Aqualens, Feel Good Contacts, Bescon, CAMAX OPTICAL, Medios, POLYTOUCH, Shanghai Weicon Optical, and Ginko International.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- How big is the global contact lenses market?
- What is the projected growth rate of the global contact lens market?
- What are the rising trends in the contact lens market?
- Which region holds the most significant global contact lens market share?
- Who are the key players in the global contact lenses market?
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovative and quality-driven firm that offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients worldwide. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
We offer comprehensive market research reports on consumer goods & retail technology, automotive and mobility, smart tech, healthcare, life sciences, industrial machinery, chemicals, materials, I.T. and media, logistics, and packaging. These reports contain detailed industry analysis, market size, share, growth drivers, and trend forecasts.
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
100% Customer Satisfaction
24×7 availability – we are always there when you need us
200+ Fortune 500 Companies trust Arizton’s report
80% of our reports are exclusive and first in the industry
100% more data and analysis
1000+ reports published till date