Looking for Alex Miller Pelvic Floor Strong system reviews, Urinary leakage, a very common problem encountered by women can be a cause of great embarrassment. According to a recent study done at Harvard University, it was found that about 45 percent of females experience some type of urinary incontinence or urine leakage during their lifetime. This represents nearly half of the entire female population and is a reason enough to change this. The leakage of urine is more common after childbirth with nearly one-third of females experiencing it. Women suffer in silence as they believe that urinary leakage is a normal process that occurs with age. However, this is not the case.
The cause of urinary leakage in many women is an underlying problem associated with the pelvic floor. Pelvic Floor Strong created by Alex Miller (women’s pelvic health specialist and a fitness expert) helps women tackle the problem of urinary incontinence. It is a revolutionary program that consists of exercises created to help females over the age of 30 years having dysfunction of the pelvic floor. The pelvic floor program may help heal the urinary leakage along with flattening the belly and relieving the back pain.
Visit Official Website: Click Here
What is Pelvic Floor Strong?
Pelvic Floor Strong is an exercise guide that consists of exercises created to strengthen and improve the muscles of the pelvic floor. The program entails pelvic floor and total core repair methods.
The program was created by Alex Miller and is an excellent option for women suffering from problems associated with the pelvic floor. The program contains instructions in a sequential manner that are quite effective in relieving urinary incontinence. The exercises don’t require any type of equipment/devices or assistance.
The easy exercises in the Pelvic Floor Strong will stop your urinary leakage without using any medicines that have many side effects, surgical procedures that may be risky and very time-consuming and expensive, and pads and diapers that provide only temporary relief.
The Pelvic Floor Strong program can be used by women of all age groups to strengthen the core and muscles of the pelvic floor. The program is also very easy to use, effective, and safe for women of all types of fitness levels.
The exercises in the Pelvic Floor Strong program relieve urinary leakage and decrease other symptoms related to the pelvic floor by following three easy steps. The exercises are scientifically backed and by strengthening the pelvic floor they help relieve urinary incontinence, enhance self-confidence, reduce belly fat, and improve sex life.
About the Author
The developer of the Pelvic Floor Strong system is a fitness expert Alex Miller. Alex herself suffered from a weakened pelvic floor and urinary leakage for a long duration and decided to create a program to relieve the embarrassing symptoms of urinary incontinence in women. Alex is a TRX-certified fitness trainer and specializes in postnatal and prenatal fitness, weight training, functional movements, and meditation. Alex created Pelvic Floor Strong intending to improve women’s fitness and health.
The program created by Alex has benefitted women all over the world. The women feel confident again, as they lead an active lifestyle, they can laugh without any fear of leakage, and enjoy their sex life.
Components of Pelvic Floor Strong
The components of the Pelvic Floor Strong exercise program include:
Educational Video-Strong Pelvic Floor: The Pelvic Floor Strong is divided into different chapters to make it easy for you to follow the routine. The first chapter consists of research findings to support the exercises present in the program. The chapter aims to prove that the program is research-backed and trusted by personal trainers, midwives, and doctors.
The 2nd chapter demonstrates the technique of doing the Kegel exercise properly to strengthen the loose muscles of the pelvic floor.
The 3rd chapter demonstrates to the user the method to engage the abdominal muscles and strengthen the core. This helps in healing the urinary leakage and flattening of the belly.
The 4th chapter guides the user to learn ways to shift their stance slightly to utilize 30 percent more of their muscles. This helps in enhancing the metabolism of the body; thereby, aiding in weight loss.
The 6th chapter teaches about the 3-step movement routine that helps in strengthening the abdominal canister (it includes the core and the pelvic floor). This aids in healing urinary leakage and stopping heaviness or bulging of the vagina.
The 7th chapter teaches the user three easy steps that they can add to their routine to stop urinary leakage immediately.
Manual: Pelvic Floor Strong: The manual contains a sequential process to repair the pelvic floor and core muscles using the “Complete Core and Pelvic Floor Repair Method.” The manual also aids the users in understanding the knowledge they have gained from the educational video.
Diastasis recti improvement checklist: This checklist is provided to help the user monitor their improvement and progress.
10-minute quick start: This consists of the flat belly video to help with weight loss. The video describes the primary exercises, which you can do in ten minutes and reduce your belly and waist.
The Back to Life 3-stretch, pain-free video: This consists of the three primary pain-free stretches to transform the life of the user.
You may do the exercises provided in the Strong Pelvic Floor educational video irrespective of your weight, age, or type of delivery. Women who have had cesarean section may also do the exercises to strengthen the loose muscles of the pelvic floor and prevent urinary leakage.
How Does Pelvic Floor Strong System Work?
The various muscles supporting your rectum, bladder, and uterus make the pelvic floor. These muscles support urination, sexual activity, bowel motions, and childbirth. Pelvic floor dysfunction is a condition characterized by an inability to coordinate and relax the muscles of the pelvis and difficulty in performing tasks such as bowel movements or urinating. Some of the symptoms of pelvic floor dysfunction include pain during sex, abdominal muscle pain, urinary leakage/urinary incontinence, etc.
Pelvic floor dysfunction may occur in women over the age of 40 years as the body undergoes natural changes during pregnancy and the menstrual cycle. Childbirth can significantly damage the pelvic floor and abdominal muscles.
Pelvic Floor Strong consists of different exercises that help strengthen the weakened pelvic floor. The exercises present in the program to repair the pelvic floor include:
Core exercises: The target of these exercises is the hips, abdomen, pelvic region, and lower back. These exercises are important in women having Layer Syndrome that results from childbirth or weight gain. The exercise routine helps in controlling leakage of the bladder upon movement and relieves the tightness of muscles present around the shoulders and neck.
Kegel exercises: These exercises are aimed at increasing the strength of the pelvic floor. Doing them regularly can help the user gain control over their bowel and bladder movements.
Flat Belly exercises: The program contains efficient exercises to help flatten your belly. They also help enhance the metabolism and promote weight loss.
Quick Fit Movement: The Pelvic Floor Strong program also contains exercises, that help improve general movement and revitalize and rejuvenate the whole body.
The Pelvic Floor Strong program also includes breathing and stretching exercises. The various advantages of the program include:
- Enhances Bladder control: The Pelvic Floor Strong program consists of exercises to strengthen the pelvic floor and core muscles; thereby, improving pelvic dysfunction. This helps in improving bladder control and relieving symptoms of urinary leakage and incontinence.
- Improves Sex Life: Weakened muscles of the pelvic floor and pelvic floor dysfunction may affect sexual health in women. They may experience muscle discomfort and severe pain during sex. This may affect their sexual life and may even cause relationship issues. The exercises included in the program may help improve the sex life of women and reduce fat on their bellies.
- Heals Diastasis Recti: Diastasis Recti is a condition characterized by the splitting of abdominal muscles creating a gap between them; the condition often occurs post-childbirth. The exercises present in the Pelvic Floor Strong program may also help heal diastasis recti apart from improving dysfunction of the pelvic floor.
- Improves Bowel Movements: A strong pelvic floor aids in controlling bowel movements. Though the Pelvic Floor Strong program is designed especially for females, according to the author even males suffering from weakened pelvic floor muscles may benefit from it. Weakened muscles of the pelvic floor may result in irregular bowel movements and even loss of bowel control. The exercise in the program may help in making the pelvic floor strong.
- Improves Layer Syndrome: Layer syndrome is a condition characterized by an imbalance of the core muscles. The Pelvic Floor Strong exercise program helps in strengthening not only the pelvic floor muscles but also the core muscles. It also helps promote a flat tummy.
- Strengthens the Pelvic floor: The primary focus of the program is to increase the strength of the muscles of the pelvic floor. Apart from the exercises to strengthen the muscles of the pelvic floor. The program also contains numerous breathing exercises and stretching exercises. All these exercises help in relieving the symptoms of urinary incontinence and strengthen your core.
- Individual Variations: It is important to note that the results of the Pelvic Floor Strong program may be variable in different women. The beneficial effects of the program may depend on multiple factors including any underlying medical issues and consistency and dedication in following the program. Hence, manage your expectations accordingly.
- Requires Commitment and Consistency: To get the desired results from the program you should follow the exercises mentioned in the program consistently.
- Does not form a Substitute for Medical Advice: The program is designed to strengthen the core and pelvic muscles and improve symptoms of urinary incontinence. However, it is not a substitute for medical advice. It is recommended to consult a healthcare provider before beginning the program especially if there is any underlying medical issue.
Is Pelvic Floor Strong Legit?
The Pelvic Floor Strong program consists of a research-backed exercise routine that is trusted by midwives, fitness trainers, and doctors. Furthermore, many satisfied users have reported positive benefits from the program. This indicates that the Pelvic Floor Strong is legitimate and can be used safely.
Pricing Of Pelvic Floor Strong System PDF
The Pelvic Floor Strong program is available exclusively on the official website for $59 (plus handling and shipping fees). You receive physical copies of the program plus instant access to their digital product plus the bonus material. The program provides a 60-day money-back guarantee implying that if you are dissatisfied with the results of the program, you may ask for a refund.
With the Pelvic Floor Strong program, you receive two bonus products to enhance the results further. These include:
- Bonus #1: Pelvic Floor Strong Information Handbook
This contains all the information present in the video so that the user has access to the content at any time. It consists of written steps on the ways to improve the strength of the pelvic floor, the 3-step movement sequence, and pec stretches that help to improve posture. It also contains the diastasis recti improvement checklist to track the progress. The actual cost of all this material is $27 but it is given free with the Pelvic Floor Strong program.
- Bonus #2: Flat Belly Fast Exercise Video
The second bonus is a 10-minute video routine that contains many ab exercises. This routine has several diastasis-safe exercises, which help to relieve back pain, flatten the tummy, and heal diastasis recti. You also get a Flat Belly Fast Exercise Manual along with the video. The actual cost of the second bonus is $17, but it comes as a gift with the Pelvic Floor Strong program.
Conclusion Of Pelvic Floor Strong Reviews
The muscles of the pelvic floor may become weak due to a wide variety of reasons including childbirth, menopause, poor nutrition, smoking, bladder infections, stress, excess weight, hormone replacement therapy, and certain drugs such as antidepressants, some antibiotics, etc. The weakness of the pelvic floor muscles may cause various symptoms such as urinary leakage, back pain, pain during sex, bowel incontinence, etc.
Pelvic Floor Strong is a revolutionary exercise program that is created to improve the symptoms of pelvic floor dysfunction and urinary incontinence. The program consists of Kegel exercises, movement exercises, core exercises, and abdominal exercises, which help in strengthening the pelvic muscles, core muscles, flatten the tummy, and improve sex life.
The exercise routine in the program is research-backed and trusted by midwives, fitness experts, and doctors. The Pelvic Floor Strong program is easy to follow and can be done at home. However, individual results may vary and it is recommended to consult with a physician especially if you have any pre-existing ailments.