“The Social Anxiety Disorder market is expected to surge due to the disease’s increasing prevalence and awareness during the forecast period (2023-2032). Furthermore, launching various multiple- Social Anxiety Disorder pipeline products will significantly revolutionize the Social Anxiety Disorder market dynamics”
The Social Anxiety Disorder market report provides current treatment practices, Social Anxiety Disorder emerging drugs, market share of individual therapies, and current and forecasted 7MM Social Anxiety Disorder market size from 2019 to 2032. The report also covers current Social Anxiety Disorder treatment market practices/algorithms and unmet medical needs to curate the best opportunities and assess the market’s underlying potential.
Key Takeaways from the Social Anxiety Disorder Market Report
- The increase in Social Anxiety Disorder market size is a direct consequence of an increase in R&D activity, increasing prevalent population, expected commercial success of upcoming therapies in the US.
- The leading companies working in the Social Anxiety Disorder market include EmpowerPharm Inc., Pherin Pharmaceuticals Inc., Bionomics Limited, GlaxoSmithKline, Receptor Life Sciences, H. Lundbeck A/S, Avera Pharmaceuticals, Pfizer, Cephalon, Duke University, AstraZeneca, VistaGen Therapeutics Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, and others.
- Promising Social Anxiety Disorder Pipeline Therapies in the various stages of development include Cannabidiol oral solution, PH94B, 225 mg BNC210, GW679769, Escitalopram, Venlafaxine ER, Paroxetine, AV608, Vestipitant/Paroxetine, and others.
- On February 2023, McMaster University announced a study of Phase 3 Clinical Trials for Cannabidiol (CBD) Oil Capsules and Sunflower Lecithin Oil in Capsule. This proposed study aims to evaluate the efficacy of daily Cannabidiol (CBD) Oil Capsules in treating symptoms of DSM-5 anxiety disorders, using a two-arm, 8-week randomized, placebo-controlled trial in adults aged 21-65 years. The study will also evaluate the relationship between inflammation, anxiety and CBD using biological markers as well as examine the neuro-cognitive effects of CBD treatment.
- On April 2023, Receptor Life Sciences announced a study of Phase 1 Clinical Trials for Low dose RLS103 and High dose RLS103. This is a Phase 1b/2a clinical trial to evaluate the safety, tolerability, and efficacy of RLS103 (cannabidiol [CBD] inhaled dry powder) to relieve the anxiety induced by a public speaking challenge in adults with social anxiety disorder (SAD).
- On May 2023, EmpowerPharm Inc. announced a study of Phase 2 Clinical Trials for Cannabidiol Oral Solution. A phase 2, multicenter, double-blind, parallel group, placebo-controlled, randomized clinical study, designed to compare the efficacy, safety, and tolerability of 2 dose levels of CBD and a matching placebo for the treatment of subjects with Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD).
Discover more about therapies set to grab major Social Anxiety Disorder Market Share @ Social Anxiety Disorder Market Size
Social Anxiety Disorder Overview
Social Anxiety disorder (SAD), also called Social Phobia, is the most common mental health condition that causes extreme fear in social settings, and an intense, persistent fear of being watched and judged by others.
Social Anxiety Disorder Epidemiology Segmentation in the 7MM
- Social Anxiety Disorder Prevalent Cases
- Social Anxiety Disorder Age-specific Cases
- Social Anxiety Disorder Diagnosed Prevalent Cases
- Social Anxiety Disorder Gender-specific Cases
- Social Anxiety Disorder Severity-specific Cases
- Social Anxiety Disorder Treatable Cases
Download the report to understand which factors are driving Social Anxiety Disorder Epidemiology Trends @ Social Anxiety Disorder Epidemiological Insights
Social Anxiety Disorder Treatment Market
Social anxiety disorder treatment includes psychological and pharmacological options. The psychological intervention termed cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) is used to help patients face barriers directly through exposure techniques, relaxation techniques, and training in social and conversational skills. It is always recommended that CBT should be implemented ahead of pharmacologic therapy. Patients who manage their symptoms with psychological and pharmacologic treatment are more likely to achieve continued symptom-improvement benefits.
Social Anxiety Disorder Market Insights
Despite a lot of options present in the current treatment, there are several unmet needs in the treatment of anxiety disorders including the need for more effective, rapidly acting, and better-tolerated medications; early identification of nonresponse; effective treatments for refractory disorders; prevention of relapse; and promotion of resilience and long-lasting response. Rates of response to contemporary antidepressants and other anxiolytics are often less robust than might be hoped, and remission rates, which have until recently been infrequently measured, are even lower.
To know more about Social Anxiety Disorder Treatment options, visit @ Social Anxiety Disorder Drugs
Social Anxiety Disorder Market Size
According to DelveInsight’s’ estimates, the Social Anxiety Disorder market in the US is expected to show a positive growth, during the forecast period (2023–2032), mainly attributed to the anticipated launch of emerging therapy and the increasing cases of Social Anxiety disorder.
Social Anxiety Disorder Market Dynamics
The dynamics of the social anxiety disorder therapeutics market are anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the improvement in the research and development undertaking. Key players such as Vistagen Therapeutics [PH94B], EmpowerPharm [EPI-CBD-001], and Bionomics [BNC210], among others in the clinical development stage will lead to a significant increase in the market size during the forecast period [2023–2032].
Learn more about the Social Anxiety Disorder Pipeline Therapies in clinical trials @ Social Anxiety Disorder Market Landscape
Scope of the Social Anxiety Disorder Market Report
- Coverage- 7MM
- Study Period- 2019-2032
- Social Anxiety Disorder Companies- EmpowerPharm Inc. (NYSE: EPW), Pherin Pharmaceuticals Inc., Bionomics Limited (NYSE: BNOX), GlaxoSmithKline (NYSE: GSK), Receptor Life Sciences, H. Lundbeck A/S (NYSE: HLUN-A.CO), Avera Pharmaceuticals, Pfizer (NYSE: PFE), Cephalon (NYSE: CEPH), Duke University, AstraZeneca (NYSE: AZN), VistaGen Therapeutics Inc. (NYSE: VTGN), Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE: LLY), and others.
- Social Anxiety Disorder Pipeline Therapies- Cannabidiol oral solution, PH94B, 225 mg BNC210, GW679769, Escitalopram, Venlafaxine ER, Paroxetine, AV608, Vestipitant/Paroxetine, and others.
- Social Anxiety Disorder Market Dynamics: Social Anxiety Disorder Market Drivers and Barriers
- Social Anxiety Disorder Market Access and Reimbursement, Unmet Needs and Analyst Views
Discover more about Social Anxiety Disorder Drugs in development @ Social Anxiety Disorder Ongoing Clinical Trials Analysis
Table of Content
- Key Insights
- Executive Summary of Social Anxiety Disorder
- Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Social Anxiety Disorder
- Social Anxiety Disorder Market Overview at a Glance
- Social Anxiety Disorder Market Disease Background and Overview
- Patient Journey
- Social Anxiety Disorder Epidemiology and Patient Population
- Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
- Social Anxiety Disorder Unmet Needs
- Key Endpoints of Social Anxiety Disorder Treatment
- Social Anxiety Disorder Marketed Products
- Social Anxiety Disorder Emerging Therapies
- Social Anxiety Disorder: Seven Major Market Analysis
- Attribute analysis
- 7MM: Social Anxiety Disorder Market Outlook
- Access and Reimbursement Overview of Social Anxiety Disorder
- Social Anxiety Disorder KOL Views
- Social Anxiety Disorder Market Drivers
- Social Anxiety Disorder Market Barriers
- DelveInsight Capabilities
- About DelveInsight
Top Selling Market Research Reports in 2023
Acute Pharyngitis Market | Bartonellosis Market | Concussions Market Size | Allergic Rhinoconjunctivitis Market | Atherectomy Devices Market | Heavy Metal Poisoning Markets | Nipah Virus Infection Market | Central Venous Catheters Market | Acral Lentiginous Melanoma Market | Malt Lymphoma Market | Rhino Conjunctivitis Market | Defibrillators Market | Pulse Oximeters Market | Angioedema Market | Alopecia Aerata Market | Alopecia Areata Market | Bipolar Depression Market | Capnography Device Market | Bone And Joint Infection Market | Brain Aneurysm Stents Market | Hearing Aid Devices Market | Immunologic Deficiency Syndrome Market | Radiation Toxicity Market | Advanced Cancer Pain Management Market | Alport Syndrome Market | Pain Management Devices Market | Polycythemia Market | Vertigo Market | Actinic Keratosis Market | Acute Pulmonary Embolism Market | Ambulatory Arrhythmia Monitoring Devices Market | Aortic Stenosis Market | Chemotherapy Induced Thrombocytopenia Market | Dysthymia Market | Human Papillomavirus Positive Cancer Market | Onycholysis Market | Penicillinbinding Proteins Market | Postsurgical Pain Market | Progressive Familial Intrahepatic Cholestasis Market | Waiha Market | Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Ahus Market | Egfr Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Market | Reactive Arthritis Market | Central Retinal Venous Occulsion Market | Age Related Vision Dysfunction Market | Atopic Keratoconjunctivitis Akc Market | Hyperinsulinemic Hypoglycemia Market | Thyroid Eye Disease Market | Diffuse Cutaneous Systemic Sclerosis Market | Arteriovenous Fistula Market | Acrocallosal Syndrome Market | Treatment Resistant Depression Market | Catheter-related Bloodstream Infections Market | Absssi Market | Anaphylaxis Market | Pressure Ulcers Market Size
Read More about Consulting Services:
Biotech Consulting | Business Consulting Services | Consulting Services | Healthcare Business Development | Healthcare Consulting Services | Healthcare Strategy Consulting | Life Science Consulting | Life Science Consulting Firms
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for the healthcare domain and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Healthcare Market Research Reports, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.