China Pharmaceutical Companies Database & Drugs Pipeline Insight 2023 Highlights:
- All Companies Are Domestic Chinese Companies
- Chinese Pharmaceuticals Companies Business Overview Insight: 330 Companies
- Comprehensive Insight On Drugs In Clinical Trials By Companies: > 1500 Drugs
- Clinical Trials Insight By Companies, Indication, Formulation & Phase
- Comprehensive Insight On Drugs Commercially Approved In Market: > 200 Drugs
- Biosimilar, Branded & Generics Drugs Classification
Download Sample: https://www.kuickresearch.com/ccformF.php?t=1693561853
The biotechnology industry of China is seen as one of core drivers of national and economic development and growth, which itself is being fueled by participation of a large number of biotechnology companies. Sinovac Biotech, Zai Lab, Fosun Pharma and Stemirna Therapeutics are some of these, which have emerged as imminent players in China’s biotechnology market, and are being noticed by global pharmaceutical giants as prospective business partners. This has allowed cross-border exchange of information, resources and technologies, which has placed Chinese biotechnology companies on the podium as some of the most advanced firms with hi-tech platforms for the development of therapeutic products.
China’s biotechnology industry has since attracted many investors and companies, which has led to the government making the industry as one of its top priorities, fostering market growth by passing regulations to nurture the growth and expansion of startups and new market players in the regional biotechnology market. The government has also been modifying its policies to make its drug and therapeutics development regulations streamlined and closer to international standards, which has helped China gain recognition at the global level. China’s biotechnology industry is growing at a rapid pace and will continue doing so because of a large number of factors that are fanning its growth.