Arizton provides information related to the industry’s key issues, existing market landscape, regulatory concerns, risks & opportunities, technology evolution, and future commercial potential.
This report provides a comprehensive and current market scenario of the cell & gene therapy market, including market size, anticipated market forecast, relevant market segmentations, and industry trends.
Advancements in Europe Cell & Gene Therapy – A Closer Look at Recent Developments
The Europe cell and gene therapy market to witness robust growth with a CAGR of 38.20% between 2022- 2028.
To Get a Glimpse of our Report, Download the Free Sample Report: https://www.focusreports.store/request-sample/europe-cell-gene-therapy-market-focused-insights
The market is experiencing steady growth, primarily driven by the region’s advanced healthcare infrastructure, widespread acceptance of cell & gene therapies, and substantial per capita healthcare spending in several developed European nations. Projections indicate that by 2028, the market is poised to expand nearly sevenfold compared to its present value. This remarkable growth can be attributed to the continuous approval of new products and an annual rise in the number of patients targeted for treatment. The ongoing conduct of clinical trials for cell and gene therapies and the introduction of expanded treatment options are expected to exert a significant and enduring influence on the market’s trajectory.
- In December 2022, Anocca secured €25 million ($26.5 million) in venture debt financing from the European Investment Bank (EIB). This financing aims to advance the first generation of T-cell immunotherapies toward clinical trials in a solid tumor indication during 2024.
- In December 2022, uniQure and its partner CSL received a positive opinion recommending conditional marketing authorization (CMA) from CHMP for etranacogene dezaparvovec for treating adults with hemophilia B.
- Myrtelle announced that the European Medicines Agency (EMA) granted orphan drug (OD) designation for rAAV-Olig001-ASPA for treating Canavan disease.
Germany Cell and Gene Therapy Market InsightsThe Germany cell and gene therapy market will grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 40.15% from 2022-2028.
The cell & gene therapy market in Germany is growing gradually due to advanced healthcare infrastructure, high acceptance of cell & gene therapies, and high per capita healthcare expenditure. Novartis, Spark Therapeutics, Amgen, Gilead Sciences, Orchard Therapeutics, and Organogenesis are the leading players in the Germany cell & gene therapy market with significant shares. Vendors such as BioMarin Pharmaceuticals, PTC Therapeutics, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Legend Biotech/Janssen Pharma are some of the other prominent players with a significant presence in the market.
To Get a Glimpse of our Report, Download the Free Sample Report: https://www.focusreports.store/request-sample/germany-cell-gene-therapy-market
Vendors are conducting clinical trials to gain regulatory approval in countries and regions with substantial untapped potential. Vendors are majorly targeting the Europe markets and are actively conducting clinical studies to gain regulatory approval and extend their presence in these significant markets for cell & gene therapy products. The European market provides the required cell & gene therapy product development facilities, so major vendors are entering the European market.
Rapid Growth & Evolution of Gene Therapy Dominating the US Cell & Gene Therapy Market
The US cell and gene therapy market will grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 41.25% during 2022-2028.
To Get a Glimpse of our Report, Download the Free Sample Report: https://www.focusreports.store/request-sample/us-cell-gene-therapy-market-focused-insights
The US is the fastest-growing market for cell & gene therapy products globally. The cell & gene therapy market in the US is growing at a healthy rate due to the presence of advanced healthcare infrastructure, high acceptance of cell & gene therapies, and high per capita healthcare expenditure in different states of the US. Based on therapy, the gene therapy segment dominated the US cell & gene therapy market in 2022 with a share of 76.95%. However, this scenario is likely to change as the number of product introductions in gene therapy and better management of the process using advanced vectors will increase the adoption of gene therapy during the forecast period. As a result, the segment will grow to 94.69% in 2028.
- In November 2022, CSL announced that the US FDA approved HEMGENIX (etranacogene dezaparvovec-drlb) for appropriate adults with hemophilia B.
- In November 2022, Tenaya Therapeutics received an Orphan Drug Designation from the US Food and Drug Administration for its Gene Therapy for Genetic Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Cardiomyopathy.
- In November 2022, Sensorion announced that the US FDA granted rare pediatric disease designation to its lead therapy gene candidate, OTOF-GT.
- In September 2022, bluebird bio announced the US FDA granted Accelerated Approval of SKYSONA (elivaldogene autotemcel) to slow the progression of neurologic dysfunction in boys of 4-17 years of age with early active cerebral adrenoleukodystrophy (CALD).
The Report Provides Focused Insights Across the Following Sections.
- US cell and gene therapy Historic & projected revenues across 2022 – 2028 across all segments
- Market opportunities & trends
- Marketed Cell & Gene Therapies Overview, Recent Approvals in the US
- Pipeline drug landscape across major players & drug profiles.
- Regional Analysis
- Total clinical trials, including cell therapies & gene therapies.
- Competitive Scenario of Gene Therapy & Cell Therapy Vendors
- Pricing and Reimbursement Scenario
- Strategic recommendations
About Focused Reports by Arizton
Welcome to Focused Reports, an esteemed Arizton Advisory & Intelligence subsidiary committed to delivering precise and insightful market research reports across all key geographies. Our unique selling proposition lies in our affordable pricing, accurate data, in-depth research, and presentation-ready reports. With us, expensive market research is a thing of the past. We aim to be strategic, providing valuable data. Focus Reports is where folks come to name their ideas, create a compelling brand and a great-looking website, and attract customers with digital and social marketing.