“The Ataxia Telangiectasia market is expected to surge due to the disease’s increasing prevalence and awareness during the forecast period (2023-2032). Furthermore, launching various multiple- Ataxia Telangiectasia pipeline products will significantly revolutionize the Ataxia Telangiectasia market dynamics”
The Ataxia Telangiectasia market report provides current treatment practices, Ataxia Telangiectasia emerging drugs, market share of individual therapies, and current and forecasted 7MM Ataxia Telangiectasia market size from 2019 to 2032. The report also covers current Ataxia Telangiectasia treatment market practices/algorithms and unmet medical needs to curate the best opportunities and assess the market’s underlying potential.
Key Takeaways from the Ataxia Telangiectasia Market Research Report
- The increase in Ataxia Telangiectasia market size is a direct consequence of increasing Prevalent Cases of the disorder in the 7MM during the study period.
- In the United States, about 1% of the population is a carrier of a mutation in the ATM gene. Males and females are equally affected by A-T. Ataxia telangiectasia is the second most common autosomal recessive ataxia in children, after Friedreich’s ataxia, but it is the most common genetic ataxia with onset in the first decade. Usually, patients affected by the classical form of A-T can reach early adulthood.
- The leading companies working in the Ataxia Telangiectasia Market include IntraBio Inc., Erydel, Acasti Pharma Inc., CSL Behring, Artios Pharma Ltd, Bayer, AstraZeneca, Merck, EMD Serono Research & Development Inc., XRad Therapeutics Inc., Actuate Therapeutics Inc., and others.
- Promising Ataxia Telangiectasia Pipeline Therapies in the various stages of development include IB1001, ART0380, Gemcitabine, Irinotecan, Secretin, Doxorubicin, XRD-0394, Berzosertib, Topotecan, and others.
- January 2023: Acasti Pharma Inc. announced a study of phase 1 clinical trials for Betamethasone solution as intramuscular injection Period 1 and Period 2. A Randomized, Open-label, Crossover Study to Evaluate the Comparative Bioavailability, Pharmacokinetics, and Safety of GTX-102 Administered as an Oral Spray Compared to Intramuscular Injection – betamethasone and an Oral Solution of Betamethasone in Healthy Subjects.
- August 2023: EMD Serono Research & Development Institute Inc. announced a study of phase 2 clinical trials for Berzosertib and Topotecan. The main purpose of this study is to assess efficacy, safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics (PK) of Berzosertib in combination with Topotecan in participants with relapsed, platinum-resistant small-cell lung cancer (SCLC). This study will be conducted in two parts: safety run-in part and main part. The safety run-in part will be conducted in Japan.
- August 2023: IntraBio Inc. announced a study of phase 2 clinical trials for IB1001. This is a multinational, multicenter, open-label, rater-blinded prospective Phase II study which will assess the safety and efficacy of N-Acetyl-L-Leucine (IB1001) for the treatment of Ataxia-Telangiectasia (A-T).
- September 2023: Actuate Therapeutics Inc. announced a study of phase 2 clinical trials for 9-ING-41, Doxorubicin, Lomustine, and Carboplatin. GSK-3β is a potentially important therapeutic target in human malignancies. The Actuate 1801 Phase 1/2 study is designed to evaluate the safety and efficacy of 9-ING-41, a potent GSK-3β inhibitor, as a single agent and in combination with cytotoxic agents, in patients with refractory cancers.
Discover more about therapies set to grab major Ataxia Telangiectasia Market Share @ Ataxia Telangiectasia Market Size
Ataxia Telangiectasia Overview
Ataxia telangiectasia is a complex genetic neurodegenerative disorder that may become apparent during infancy or early childhood. The disorder is characterized by progressively impaired coordination of voluntary movements (ataxia), the development of reddish lesions of the skin and mucous membranes due to permanent widening of groups of blood vessels (telangiectasia), and impaired functioning of the immune system (i.e., cellular and humoral immunodeficiency), resulting in increased susceptibility to upper and lower respiratory infections (sinopulmonary infections).
Ataxia Telangiectasia Epidemiology Segmentation in the 7MM
- Total Ataxia Telangiectasia Prevalent Cases
- Ataxia Telangiectasia Diagnosed and Treatable Cases
Download the report to understand which factors are driving Ataxia Telangiectasia Epidemiology Trends @ Ataxia Telangiectasia Epidemiological Insights
Ataxia Telangiectasia Treatment Market
Ataxia Telangiectasia treatment of the neurologic problems associated with Ataxia Telangiectasia is symptomatic and supportive, as there are no treatments known to slow or stop the neurodegeneration. However, other manifestations of Ataxia Telangiectasia, e.g. immunodeficiency, pulmonary disease, failure to thrive and diabetes can be treated effectively. Ataxia Telangiectasia treatment is based on the severity of disease and the available treatment approaches are symptomatic and supportive.
Ataxia Telangiectasia Therapeutics Market
Ataxia Telangiectasia therapeutic market drugs being used in the treatment of Ataxia-Telangiectasia includes antibiotics, vaccines (Streptococcus pneumonia, Neisseria meningitides, Hemophilus influenza), Immunoglobulin, Neuroprotective Treatments (Antioxidants (vitamin E or a-lipoic acid)), Antiepileptic drugs and Glucocorticoids. The Ataxia Telangiectasia drug Diazepam (Valium) may be useful in some cases to help slurred speech and involuntary muscle contractions. Antiepileptic drugs, such as Pregabalin and Tiagabine, have seen to improve the patient’s gait in a few cases. Glucocorticoids are useful in the treatment of neurometabolic and neurogenetic manifestations of Ataxia Telangiectasia.
To know more about Ataxia Telangiectasia Treatment options, visit @ Ataxia Telangiectasia Drugs
Ataxia Telangiectasia Emerging Drugs
- MBM-01: Matrix Biomed
The active compound in MBM-01 has been shown to supplant the overall role of ATM by reducing oxidative stress, reducing DNA double strand breaks, and decreasing programmed cell death (in healthy cells). Accordingly, MBM-01 represents a potential breakthrough therapy for patients afflicted with A-T by activating the genes NRF2 and BDNF in the brain. NRF2 and BDNF are essential genes that are down regulated in A-T. Upregulation of the genes BDNF and NRF2 have the potential to prevent the DNA damage, oxidative stress, and neurodegeneration observed in A-T patients. Currently, the drug is being developed in the Phase II/III stage of clinical trial evaluation for the treatment of Ataxia Telangiectasia.
- IB-1001: IntraBio Inc
IntraBio is conducting multinational clinical trials with its lead compound, IB1001 (N-acetyl-L-leucine) for the treatment of three orphan diseases: Niemann-Pick disease type C (NPC); GM2 Gangliosidosis (Tay-Sachs and Sandhoff); Ataxia-Telangiectasia (A-T). Currently, the drug is being developed in the Phase II stage of clinical trial evaluation for the treatment of Ataxia Telangiectasia.
Ataxia Telangiectasia Emerging Therapy Assessment
Ataxia Telangiectasia companies across the globe are diligently working toward the development of novel treatment therapies with a considerable amount of success over the years. Ataxia Telangiectasia Companies such as Acasti Pharma Inc., IntraBio Inc, and others are developing drugs for the Ataxia Telangiectasia treatment.
Learn more about the Ataxia Telangiectasia Pipeline Therapies in clinical trials @ Ataxia Telangiectasia Market Landscape
Scope of the Ataxia Telangiectasia Market Research Report
- Coverage- 7MM
- Study Period- 2019-2032
- Ataxia Telangiectasia Companies- IntraBio Inc., Erydel, Acasti Pharma Inc. (NYSE: ACST), CSL Behring, Artios Pharma Ltd, Bayer, AstraZeneca (NYSE: AZN), Merck (NYSE: MRK), EMD Serono Research & Development Inc., XRad Therapeutics Inc., Actuate Therapeutics Inc., and others.
- Ataxia Telangiectasia Pipeline Therapies- IB1001, ART0380, Gemcitabine, Irinotecan, Secretin, Doxorubicin, XRD-0394, Berzosertib, Topotecan, and others.
- Ataxia Telangiectasia Market Dynamics: Ataxia Telangiectasia Market Drivers and Barriers
- Ataxia Telangiectasia Market Access and Reimbursement, Unmet Needs and Future Perspectives
Discover more about Ataxia Telangiectasia Drugs in development @ Ataxia Telangiectasia Ongoing Clinical Trials Analysis
Table of Content
- Report Introduction
- Ataxia Telangiectasia Executive Summary
- Ataxia-Telangiectasia Market Overview at a Glance
- Ataxia Telangiectasia Disease Background and Overview
- Key events
- Ataxia Telangiectasia Epidemiology and Patient Population
- Ataxia Telangiectasia: Country-wise Epidemiology
- Ataxia Telangiectasia Current Therapies
- Ataxia Telangiectasia Emerging Therapies
- Key Cross Competition
- Ataxia-Telangiectasia Market Size
- Region-Wise Market size of Ataxia Telangiectasia
- Ataxia Telangiectasia KOL Views
- Ataxia Telangiectasia SWOT Analysis
- Ataxia Telangiectasia Unmet Needs
- Ataxia Telangiectasia Market Access and Reimbursement
- DelveInsight Capabilities
- About DelveInsight
Top Selling Market Research Reports in 2023
Acute Pharyngitis Market | Bartonellosis Market | Concussions Market Size | Allergic Rhinoconjunctivitis Market | Atherectomy Devices Market | Heavy Metal Poisoning Markets | Nipah Virus Infection Market | Central Venous Catheters Market |Human Papilomavirus Market | Eczema Market | Prefilled Syringes Market | Capnography Device Market | Alopecia Market | Parkinson’s Disease Market | Hyperhidrosis Market | Defibrillators Market | Concussions Market Size | Pulse Oximeters Market | Acral Lentiginous Melanoma Market | Malt Lymphoma Market | Rhino Conjunctivitis Market | Defibrillators Market | Pulse Oximeters Market | Angioedema Market | Alopecia Aerata Market | Alopecia Areata Market | Bipolar Depression Market | Capnography Device Market | Bone And Joint Infection Market | Brain Aneurysm Stents Market | Hearing Aid Devices Market | Immunologic Deficiency Syndrome Market | Radiation Toxicity Market | Advanced Cancer Pain Management Market | Alport Syndrome Market | Pain Management Devices Market | Polycythemia Market | Vertigo Market | Actinic Keratosis Market | Acute Pulmonary Embolism Market | Ambulatory Arrhythmia Monitoring Devices Market | Aortic Stenosis Market | Chemotherapy Induced Thrombocytopenia Market | Dysthymia Market | Human Papillomavirus Positive Cancer Market | Onycholysis Market | Penicillinbinding Proteins Market | Postsurgical Pain Market | Onycholysis Market | Penicillinbinding Proteins Market | Postsurgical Pain Market | Progressive Familial Intrahepatic Cholestasis Market | Waiha Market | Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Ahus Market | Egfr Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Market | Reactive Arthritis Market | Central Retinal Venous Occulsion Market | Age Related Vision Dysfunction Market | Atopic Keratoconjunctivitis Akc Market | Hyperinsulinemic Hypoglycemia Market | Thyroid Eye Disease Market | Diffuse Cutaneous Systemic Sclerosis Market | Arteriovenous Fistula Market | Acrocallosal Syndrome Market | Treatment Resistant Depression Market | Catheter-related Bloodstream Infections Market | Absssi Market | Anaphylaxis Market | Pressure Ulcers Market Size
Read More about Consulting Services:
Biotech Consulting | Business Consulting Services | Consulting Services | Healthcare Business Development | Healthcare Consulting Services | Healthcare Strategy Consulting | Life Science Consulting | Life Science Consulting Firms
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for the healthcare domain and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Healthcare Market Research Reports, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.