US Orphan Drugs Market, Drugs Sales, Price, Dosage & Clinical Trials Insight 2028 Report Highlights:
- US Orphan Drugs Market Opportunity: > USD 150 Billion By 2028
- Orphan Drugs Dosage, Price & Treatment Cost: > 350 Orphan Drug
- Annual & Quarterly Sales Insight (2019 – Q1’2023):> 100 Orphan Drugs
- US Orphan Drugs Reimbursement Scenario: Medicare, Medicaid, Private Insurers
- Active Clinical Trials Insight By Company, Indication & Phase: 1000 Orphan Drugs
- Marketed Orphan Drugs Clinical Insight By Company & Indication: > 400 Orphan Drugs
- Competitive Landscape: 75 Companies
Download Report https://www.kuickresearch.com/report-us-orphan-drug-market-size
The US orphan drugs market is the fastest growing orphan drugs market globally, which shows how rapidly the market for rare diseases is expanding in the region. This is further being fuelled by an increase in research and development for these drugs, with inputs from both academicians and pharmaceutical companies. The US orphan drugs market was valued at US$ 100 Billion in 2022, and is expected to surpass US$ 150 Billion in the next 5 years. A major encouraging factor behind this is the FDA’s orphan drug designation, which allows drug sponsors to be eligible for certain incentives such as tax benefits, and a possibly expedited approval process.
It is estimated that over 1300 drugs under development in the US have been designated as an orphan drug, and many are now under clinical review. Therefore, the number of approved therapeutics for rare diseases is expected to increase drastically in the coming years, thereby contributing to the increasing market value of US orphan drugs, and help US maintain its position as the orphan drugs market leader.