“The Postherpetic Neuralgia market is expected to surge due to the disease’s increasing prevalence and awareness during the forecast period (2023-2032). Furthermore, launching various multiple- Postherpetic Neuralgia pipeline products will significantly revolutionize the Postherpetic Neuralgia market dynamics”
The Postherpetic Neuralgia market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, market share of individual therapies, and current and forecasted 7MM Postherpetic Neuralgia market size from 2019 to 2032. The report also covers current Postherpetic Neuralgia treatment practices/algorithms and unmet medical needs to curate the best opportunities and assess the market’s underlying potential.
Key Takeaways from the Postherpetic Neuralgia Market Report
- The increase in market size is a direct consequence of an increasing number of Postherpetic neuralgia patients in the 7MM and an improvement in the understanding of postherpetic neuraglia in the recent decades, leading to growing awareness, improved management, better outcomes, and increase in R&D activity for developing new molecules.
- According to DelveInsight’s analysis, Postherpetic Neuralgia is more prominent in females in comparison to males.
- The leading Postherpetic Neuralgia Companies working in the market include Daiichi Sankyo Co., SRL Medisearch Inc., Quintiles Inc., KAI Pharmaceuticals, Trident Clinical Research Pty Ltd, Grünenthal GmbH, Pfizer, Winston Laboratories, Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc., Bausch Health Americas Inc., ZARS Pharma Inc., Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Merck Sharp & Dohme LLC, Teva Pharamceuticals, Zalicus, and others.
- Promising Postherpetic Neuralgia Pipeline Therapies in the various stages of development include DS-5565, KAI-1678, Lidocaine, TRK-700, Pregabalin, Civamide Patch, XPF-002, Retigabine, SR419, HSK16149 20mg BID, LX9211, and others
- On March 2023, Shanghai SIMR Biotechnology Co., Ltd. announced a study of phase 2 clinical trials for SR419. This is a Phase II, international multicenter, double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover study to assess the efficacy of SR419 in PHN subjects.
- On March 2023, Lexicon Pharmaceuticals announced a study of phase 2 clinical trials for LX9211. Evaluation of the efficacy of LX9211 compared to placebo in reducing pain related to postherpetic neuralgia over an 11 week assessment period.
- On May 2023, UCB Pharma announced a study of phase 2 clinical trials for SPM927/Lacosamide. The objective of the trial is to investigate the analgesic efficacy of SPM 927 in subjects with moderate to severe neuropathic pain due to Postherpetic Neuralgia (PHN).
Discover more about therapies set to grab major Postherpetic Neuralgia Market Share @ Postherpetic Neuralgia Market Size
Postherpetic Neuralgia Overview
Postherpetic neuralgia is a type of neuropathic pain that persists for more than three months after the resolution of the acute phase of herpes zoster infection. It is characterized by intense, burning, stabbing, or shooting pain in the affected dermatome (area of the skin supplied by a single nerve).
Postherpetic Neuralgia Epidemiology Segmentation in the 7MM
- Total Postherpetic neuralgia Incident Cases
- Postherpetic neuralgia Gender-Specific Cases
- Postherpetic neuralgia Site-Specific Cases
- Postherpetic neuralgia Age-Specific Cases
- Postherpetic neuralgia Treated Cases
Download the report to understand which factors are driving Postherpetic neuralgia Epidemiology Trends @ Postherpetic neuralgia Epidemiological Insights
Postherpetic Neuralgia Market Insights
The duration of pain in postherpetic neuralgia can be highly variable, suggesting that multiple pathophysiological mechanisms may be involved. In addition, approximately 40% to 50% of patients with postherpetic neuralgia do not respond to any treatment, and other patients experience limited efficacy due to the inherent properties of the therapies. Treatment of Postherpetic neuralgia is often accompanied by intolerable side effects. SHRINGIX (GSK1437173A), a recombinant zoster vaccine, was approved for the prevention of herpes zoster (shingles). But as with any other vaccine, it is recommended for preventive use instead for the treatment of an acute event of herpes zoster like Postherpetic neuralgia.
Postherpetic Neuralgia Market Dynamics
The postherpetic neuralgia market dynamics is anticipated to change in the coming years due to the positive outcomes of the pipeline candidates during the developmental stage by key players, such as Lexicon Pharmaceuticals (LX9211), Confo Therapeutics (CFTX-1554) etc. All these therapies can create a positive shift in postherpetic neuralgia market size during the forecast period (2023–2032).
To know more about Postherpetic Neuralgia Treatment options, visit @ Postherpetic Neuralgia Drugs
Postherpetic Neuralgia Market Outlook
The Postherpetic Neuralgia market outlook reflects a dynamic landscape marked by evolving therapeutic approaches and a growing emphasis on patient-centric care. PHN, a debilitating condition arising from the reactivation of the varicella-zoster virus, continues to pose significant challenges to both patients and healthcare providers. However, advancements in medical research and innovative treatments have offered renewed hope.
Postherpetic Neuralgia Treatment Market
The Postherpetic Neuralgia Treatment Market refers to the industry segment dedicated to addressing the complex and often debilitating condition known as Postherpetic neuralgia (PHN). PHN is a chronic pain syndrome that can develop following an outbreak of herpes zoster, commonly known as shingles.
Learn more about the Postherpetic Neuralgia Pipeline Therapies in clinical trials @ Postherpetic Neuralgia Market Landscape
Scope of the Postherpetic Neuralgia Market Report
- Coverage- 7MM
- Study Period- 2019-2032
- Postherpetic Neuralgia Companies- Daiichi Sankyo Co., SRL Medisearch Inc., Quintiles Inc., KAI Pharmaceuticals, Trident Clinical Research Pty Ltd, Grünenthal GmbH, Pfizer, Winston Laboratories, Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc., Bausch Health Americas Inc., ZARS Pharma Inc., Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Merck Sharp & Dohme LLC, Teva Pharamceuticals, Zalicus, and others.
- Postherpetic Neuralgia Pipeline Therapies- DS-5565, KAI-1678, Lidocaine, TRK-700, Pregabalin, Civamide Patch, XPF-002, Retigabine, SR419, HSK16149 20mg BID, LX9211, and others.
- Postherpetic Neuralgia Market Dynamics: Postherpetic Neuralgia Market Drivers and Barriers
- Postherpetic Neuralgia Market Access and Reimbursement, Analyst Views, Unmet Needs
Discover more about Postherpetic Neuralgia Drugs in development @ Postherpetic Neuralgia Ongoing Clinical Trials Analysis
Table of Content
- Key Insights
- Executive Summary of Postherpetic Neuralgia
- Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Postherpetic Neuralgia
- Postherpetic Neuralgia: Market Overview at a Glance
- Postherpetic Neuralgia: Disease Background and Overview
- Patient Journey
- Postherpetic Neuralgia Epidemiology and Patient Population
- Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
- Postherpetic Neuralgia Unmet Needs
- Key Endpoints of Postherpetic Neuralgia Treatment
- Postherpetic Neuralgia Marketed Products
- Postherpetic Neuralgia Emerging Therapies
- Postherpetic Neuralgia: Seven Major Market Analysis
- Attribute analysis
- 7MM: Market Outlook
- Access and Reimbursement Overview of Postherpetic Neuralgia
- KOL Views
- Postherpetic Neuralgia Market Drivers
- Postherpetic Neuralgia Market Barriers
- DelveInsight Capabilities
- About DelveInsight
Get in touch with our Business executive @ Postherpetic Neuralgia Market Drivers and Barriers
List of Top Selling Market Research Reports in 2023
Carcinoid Syndrome Market | Percutaneous Arterial Closure Device Market | Soft Tissue Defect Market | Tuberculosis Market | TRK Fusion Cancer Market | Urology Ultrasound Devices Market | AIDS Related Kaposi’s Sarcoma Market | Renal Tubular Acidosis Market | Sporadic Inclusion Body Myositis Market | Coronary Stents Pipeline | Familial Lipoprotein Lipase Deficiency Market | Japan Healthcare Outlook Market | Primary Mediastinal Large B-Cell Lymphoma Market | Propionic Acidemia Market Respiratory Syncytial Virus Market | Hepatic Cirrhosis Market | Acute Myeloid Leukemia Market | TCR Therapy Market | Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease Market | Sick Sinus Syndrome Market | Blastomycosis Market | Bacterial Pneumonia Market | Urothelial Carcinoma Market | Autonomic Dysfunction Market | Chemotherapy Induced Diarrhea Market | Cholangiocarcinoma Market | Emesis Market | Heavy Metal Poisoning Market | Hyperinsulinemic Hypoglycemia Market | Menorrhalgia Market Size | Metachromatic Leukodystrophy Market Research Report | Mydriasis Market | Necrotizing Enterocolitis Market | Ocular Motility Disturbance Market | Post-bariatric Hypoglycemia Market | Uncomplicated Urinary Tract Infections Market
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for the healthcare domain and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Healthcare Market Research Reports, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.