The research study on the “condom market – global outlook & forecast 2023-2028”, recently published by Arizton Advisory & Intelligence, states that the global condom market will reach $16.15 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 8.85%.
Global Condom Market Report Scope
|Market Size (2028)||USD 16.15 Billion|
|Market Size (2022)||USD 9.71 Billion|
|Market Size- Shipments (2028)||64.19 Billion Units|
|Market Segmentation||Product Type, Material Type, End-user, Distribution Channel, and Geography|
|Geographic Analysis||North America, Europe, APAC, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa|
The global condom market has undergone a significant transformation, no longer limited to being sold in down-market shops. Recently, there has been a notable shift in consumer interest and attitudes, with discussions on sexual fantasies and pleasure becoming more prevalent and open. As a result, the acceptance and expectations surrounding sexual wellness products, like condoms and lubricants, have experienced a remarkable change in the mainstream market.
Recognizing this growing demand, vendors have seized the opportunity and brought these products into the spotlight by making them readily available in mass-market retail chains such as Wal-Mart, Tesco, and Sainsbury’s, as well as in drug retailers like Rite Aid, Walgreens, and Boots. Furthermore, e-commerce platforms such as Amazon and eBay have also become outlets for these products. Condoms have now become an integral part of the mainstream market, and their visibility in physical retail stores has significantly increased, often displayed prominently in sections dedicated to sexual health and wellness or personal needs.
Buy the Report Now: https://www.arizton.com/market-reports/global-condom-market-2024
- 1hr of free analyst discussion
- 10% of customization
The Development of Demand Curated in the Condom Market
- The demand for condoms from online channels has been growing worldwide, especially in developing economies such as China and India.
- While the online retail market for these products is particularly well-developed and growing in developed markets, online retailers in developing countries, such as Amazon, Alibaba, and eBay, will push for strong growth in developing economies.
- Countries such as the US, China, the UK, Japan, and Germany have witnessed moderate growth in the demand for condoms from online retailers.
- Ease of access to the internet and the convenience and comfort of shopping for these products through online channels will enable the growth of a wide consumer base in developing countries.
- The condoms offered online are cost-effective as they are often provided at discounted prices, which attracts price-sensitive end-users. Social media is an effective way of promoting and driving the use of female condoms among women.
- Vendors and retailers have capitalized on such growing interest among the target audience. Vendors have tried to leverage this to disassociate the stigma, taboo, and label of pornography attached to the market and shift sexual wellness products to mainstream shelves.
- The high costs of branded premium condoms and low awareness of these products are the major growth inhibitors in APAC countries. There is a moderate penetration (ranging from 8% to 12% in various countries) of branded condoms in countries, such as India, Thailand, Vietnam, and China, due to low awareness.
The global condom market is characterized by significant fragmentation, with several prominent vendors competing for market share. However, industry experts predict a gradual consolidation in the future. As a result, current market conditions compel vendors to redefine their unique value propositions to establish a strong presence in the industry. Some of the major players in the global condom market include LifeStyles, Church & Dwight, Reckitt Benckiser Group, Okamoto Industries, and Karex Berhad. These companies have established a global presence across North America, APAC, and Europe.
Key Company Profiles
Reckitt Benckiser Group, Okamoto Industries, LifeStyles Healthcare Pte. Ltd., Karex Berhad, Church & Dwight, BILLY BOY (MAPA), LTC Healthcare, Caution Wear, Convex Latex, Cupid Limited, Dongkuk Techno, Double One, Fuji Latex, HBM Group, HLL Lifecare Limited, GLYDE, Innolatex Limited, Kamyra Condoms, Japan Long-Tie (China), LELO, Mankind Pharma, Mayer Laboratories, Mister Size, Nulatex Sdn. Bhd., Ritex, Sagami Rubber Industries, Shandong Ming Yuan Latex Co., Skins Sexual Health, Silk Parasol, StaySafe Condoms (AdvaCare Pharma), Unique Condoms International, Thai Nippon Rubber Industry, R&S Consumer Goods GmbH, Hello Cake, Veru (The Female Health Company) and Sustain Natural
To Get the Benefit of Our Free Report Customization Service, Send Your Enquiry Here – https://www.arizton.com/customize-report/3869
Why Should You Buy this Research Report?
- Detail information on Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook, Growth Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2023–2028.
- The report will provide access to 681 pages of a report that includes information about 5 regions, 40 countries, and 36 companies.
- Visualize the condom market segmentation by product type, material type, end-user, distribution channel and geography, highlighting the key commercial assets and players’ insights.
- In-depth information on market size and growth rate.
- Product Type: Male Condom and Female Condom
- Material Type: Latex Condom and Non-Latex Condom (Polyurethane, Polyisoprene, Nitrile, and Lambskin)
- End-user: Branded Condom and Institutional Condom
- Distribution Channel: Offline (Specialty Stores, Mass-Market Players, Drug Stores/Pharmacies, and Grocery Stores) and Online
- Geography: APAC, North America, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
Check the detailed table of contents of the report @ https://www.arizton.com/market-reports/global-condom-market-2024?details=tableOfContents
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- How big is the condom market?
- What is the growth rate of the global condom market?
- What are the growing trends in the condom market?
- Which region holds the most significant global condom market share?
- Who are the key players in the global condom market?
Why Arizton Research Reports?
- 100% Customer Satisfaction
- 24×7 availability – we are always there when you need us.
- 200+ Fortune 500 Companies trust Arizton’s report.
- 80% of our reports are exclusive and first in the industry.
- 100% more data and analysis.
- 1500+ reports published to date.
Arizton’s Expertise in the Healthcare Industry
Arizton offers syndicate and custom market intelligence & competitive intelligence solutions across MedTech, pharmaceuticals, and life sciences & biotechnology markets within the healthcare industry. Arizton’s healthcare vertical provides unbiased research and evidence-based analysis to support business decisions and comprehensive end-to-end solutions to its customers, covering all dimensions of the healthcare value chain. We track various devices (equipment, implants, and hospital supplies) and drugs (patented, generic, & OTC) across North America, Europe, APAC, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa regions. The healthcare reports provide historic and forecast data for 20+ key countries worldwide. We track product approvals/launches, M&A activities, and collaboration/partnership activities among pharma/biotech, medical device, and life sciences companies. Our pharmaceutical portfolio tracks 15+ therapy areas with a major focus on immunology, oncology, rare & genetic diseases, dermatology, and metabolic diseases. Our medical devices and life sciences portfolio covers in-vitro diagnostics, healthcare IT, patient monitoring, cardiovascular devices, medical imaging, personal protective equipment, clinical laboratory services, and CMO/CDMO services.
Explore more healthcare reports: https://www.arizton.com/market-reports/category/healthcare-lifesciences
Check Out Some of the Top-Selling Research Reports:
Sexual Wellness Market – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2028
Sexual Health Supplements Market – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2028
Sexual Lubricant Market – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2028
Personal Lubricant Market – Global Outlook & Forecast 2022-2027
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovative and quality-driven firm that offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients worldwide. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
We offer comprehensive market research reports on consumer goods & retail technology, automotive and mobility, smart tech, healthcare, life sciences, industrial machinery, chemicals, materials, I.T. and media, logistics, and packaging. These reports contain detailed industry analysis, market size, share, growth drivers, and trend forecasts.
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.