Diabetic Nephropathy Market
Global Diabetic Nephropathy Market Size is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.70% to reach a valuation of around US$ 4.86 Billion by the end of 2033. The global diabetic nephropathy market has witnessed significant growth in recent years. The increasing prevalence of diabetes, rising awareness about diabetic complications, and advancements in diagnostic and therapeutic technologies are driving market growth.
Diabetic nephropathy is a long-term kidney disease that can affect people with diabetes. It occurs when high blood glucose levels damage kidney functions. Diabetic nephropathy is the most common cause of kidney failure in people with diabetes. The growth of the market is being driven by the increasing prevalence of diabetes, the rising incidence of diabetic nephropathy, and the increasing availability of effective treatment options.
Stay Ahead with Market Intelligence Get Free Sample Copy@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/3594
Market Key Players
- AstraZeneca (UK.)
- Pfizer Inc (US.)
- Allergan, Inc (Ireland)
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (US.)
- Endo International plc (Ireland)
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd (India)
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (India)
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (Israel)
- Novartis AG (Switzerland)
- Eli Lilly and Company (India) and more
- AstraZeneca (2021): The company received FDA approval for Farxiga/Forxiga to treat chronic kidney disease (CKD) in adults with and without type-2 diabetes.
- Novartis (2021): The company acquired cellerys, a research therapy startup from Zurich, to fight multiple sclerosis.
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corp. (2021): The company made a licensing agreement with Foods International Co. Ltd. to form a candidate antibody to cure antibody diseases.
- Fresenius Medical Care (2019): The company was designated by the United States as a breakthrough device manufacturer.
Key Market Drivers
- Increasing Prevalence of Diabetes: The rising prevalence of diabetes globally is a major driver for the diabetic nephropathy market. According to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF), approximately 463 million adults were living with diabetes in 2019, and this number is expected to reach 700 million by 2045. As diabetic nephropathy is a common complication of diabetes, the increasing diabetic population directly contributes to the growth of the market.
- Growing Aging Population: The aging population is more susceptible to developing diabetes and its associated complications, including diabetic nephropathy. As the global population continues to age, the prevalence of diabetic nephropathy is expected to rise, fueling market growth.
- Technological Advancements: Advances in diagnostic tools and therapeutic interventions have improved the detection and management of diabetic nephropathy. Novel biomarkers, imaging techniques, and renal replacement therapies are aiding in early diagnosis and targeted treatment, thereby driving the market growth.
If You want to Purchase Specific Insights By Segment/Region/Competitor, Request For Customization@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/3594
Some of the key trends in the global diabetic nephropathy market include:
- The increasing prevalence of diabetes
- The rising incidence of diabetic nephropathy
- The increasing availability of effective treatment options
- The development of new drugs for diabetic nephropathy
- The increasing focus on patient education and awareness
The global diabetic nephropathy market is segmented by drug class, type, distribution channel, and region.
- By drug class, the market is segmented into angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors, angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs), calcium channel blockers, diuretics, renin inhibitors, and others. ACE inhibitors and ARBs are the most commonly prescribed drugs for diabetic nephropathy.
- By type, the market is segmented into type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes. Type 1 diabetes is a more severe form of diabetes, and it is more likely to lead to diabetic nephropathy.
- By distribution channel, the market is segmented into hospital pharmacies, online providers, and drug and retail pharmacies. Hospital pharmacies are the largest distribution channel for diabetic nephropathy drugs.
- By region, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is the largest market for diabetic nephropathy drugs, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Buy the Comprehensive Market Research Report@https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/3594
The following recommendations can be made to the stakeholders in the global diabetic nephropathy market:
- Pharmaceutical companies should focus on developing new drugs for diabetic nephropathy.
- Governments should increase awareness about diabetic nephropathy.
- Healthcare providers should educate patients about diabetic nephropathy and its treatment.
- Patients should be compliant with their treatment regimens.
Request you to Read More-
Persistence Market Research’s Expertise in Life Sciences and Transformational Health
Our expert team of industry analysts comprising management graduates, medical professionals, engineers, and project managers provides insights on emerging therapy areas, diagnostic tools, medical devices and components, reimbursement and market access, biotechnology, and life science research products and services to equip decision-makers with sound inputs and strategic recommendations.
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353