As per this new industry analysis by Persistence Market Research, the global Demand for Medical Gloves Industry was valued at US$ 9.08 billion in 2021 and is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 6% between 2022 and 2032. This Medical Gloves Market is expected to reach US$ 17.6 billion by the end of 2032
Due to the rising demand for personal protective equipment in the healthcare industry for patient safety, such as disposable gloves and masks, the market for medical gloves is expanding at a fast pace. The current pandemic also increased awareness among people about hygiene, which boosted the use of gloves by both the public as well as healthcare professionals.
Click Here to Get Free Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/4647
The COVID-19 virus is highly contagious, and because healthcare workers are most exposed to it when treating patients, they are the most at risk of contracting it. Therefore, providing them with adequate protection has been crucial in the fight against this infection. Increased use of personal protective equipment (PPE) such as masks, gowns, headgear, etc., during the pandemic, boosted the market growth.
An increase in the demand for medical gloves globally can be seen during viral epidemics such as the avian flu and Ebola. Medical gloves are recognized as the most basic and cost-effective virus defense in the healthcare sector. By reducing the risk of viral transmission among healthcare personnel, double-layer gloves, rather than single-layer gloves will increase demand for medical gloves.
As a result, key market players are focusing on novel product development with enhanced efficacy in terms of environmental stability, protection from infections, and durability.
- In November 2021, one of the leading medical protectives product manufacturers Owens and Minor launched its new brand – Safeskin nitrile gloves. These are safe for the skin and comfortable as well.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Disposable examination gloves are the leading product segment and held 71.8% market value share in 2021.
- By end user, the medical sector is leading the global medical gloves market and is expected to continue to do so expanding at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecasted years.
- North America is the leading regional market with a value share of 45.8%.
“Increasing incidence of acute & chronic diseases and rising concerns about safety & sanitation are major factors driving the growth of the medical gloves market,” according to a researcher by Persistence Market Research.
Get Full Access of this Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/4647
- Top Glove Corporation Bhd
- Hartalega Holdings Berhad
- Supermax Corporation Berhad
- Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd
- Semperit AG Holding
- Rubberex Corporation (M) Bhd
- Comfort Rubber Gloves Industries Sdn Bhd
- Cardinal Health, Inc.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG and Others
While manufacturers are operating at full capacity, demand has outstripped supply since the emergence of COVID-19 in 2020. A substantial array of end users, particularly healthcare providers and other industrial users, have been affected by this gap.
The market is fragmented and there exists a number of local, emerging, as well as established players. Key players have initiated promotional activities to introduce the design and engineering of novel glove materials with enhanced efficacy for disintegration after disposal.
- In April 2022, Showa Medical received approval from US FDA for its biodegradable gloves.
- In May 2020, Healthium MedTech launched antimicrobial gloves called Trushield. These gloves provide 99.99% protection to healthcare professionals from germs.
What Does the Report Cover?
Persistence Market Research offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on the medical gloves market in its latest study, presenting a historical demand assessment of 2017 to 2021 and projections for 2022 to 2032.
You Can Customize this Report As per Your Requirement Click Here@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/4647
The research study is based on the
- product type (reusable gloves (fabric-supported gloves, industrial & household gloves), disposable examination gloves (natural rubber (NR), nitride rubber (NBR), polyvinyl chloride (PVC)), surgical gloves (natural rubber (NR), synthetic, chloroprene, isoprene), disposable industrial gloves),
- end user (medical sector (acute care, laboratory services, research services), non-medical sector (food processing, commercial manufacturing, cleanroom applications, household applications),
- across seven key regions of the world.
For additional insights on how the growth of the medical gloves market will unfold over the decade, write to the analyst at email@example.com
Persistence Market Research’s Expertise in Life Sciences and Transformational Health
Our expert team of industry analysts comprising management graduates, medical professionals, engineers, and project managers provides insights on emerging therapy areas, diagnostic tools, medical devices and components, reimbursement and market access, biotechnology, and life science research products and services to equip decision-makers with sound inputs and strategic recommendations.
For More Related Reports –
About us: –
Persistence Market Research is a U.S.-based full-service market intelligence firm specializing in syndicated research, custom research, and consulting services. Persistence Market Research boasts market research expertise across the Healthcare, Chemicals and Materials, Technology and Media, Energy and Mining, Food and Beverages, Semiconductors and Electronics, Consumer Goods, and Shipping and Transportation industries. The company draws from its multi-disciplinary capabilities and high-pedigree team of analysts to share data that precisely corresponds to clients’ business needs.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org