DelveInsight’s ‘Narcolepsy Pipeline Insight 2023‘ report provides comprehensive global coverage of pipeline Narcolepsy therapies in various stages of clinical development, major pharmaceutical companies are working to advance the pipeline space and future growth potential of the Narcolepsy pipeline domain.
For Narcolepsy emerging drugs, the Narcolepsy pipeline analysis report provides a 360° view of the therapeutics landscape by development point, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA. The pipeline research covers business opportunities, challenges, future partnerships, strong competitors, and growth strategies.
Key Takeaways from the Narcolepsy Pipeline Report
- DelveInsight’s Narcolepsy Pipeline analysis depicts a robust space with 15+ active players working to develop 20+ pipeline therapies for Narcolepsy treatment.
- The leading Narcolepsy companies include Axsome Therapeutics, Inc., Avadel Pharmaceuticals, Suven Life Sciences, Takeda, NLS Pharmaceutics, Vallon Pharmaceuticals, Alkermes, Centessa Pharmaceuticals, Ono Pharma, Harmony Biosciences, Reset Therapeutics, XWPharma, Sunovion Pharmaceuticals, Otsuka Pharmaceutical, ConSynance Therapeutics, Alkermes, KemPharm, and others are evaluating their lead assets to improve the Narcolepsy treatment landscape.
- Key Narcolepsy pipeline therapies in various stages of development include AXS-12, SUVN-G3031, TAK-994, Mazindol, ADAIR, Research Programme: Orexin 2 Receptor Agonist, ONO-2909, HBS 102, XW10172, Ulotaront, HBS 102, ALKS 2680, KP 1077, and others.
- In July 2023, the FDA evaluated the full protocol of NLS Pharmaceutics’ NLS-1031 research, which is part of the AMAZE program investigating Mazindol ER as a therapy for narcolepsy.
- In June 2023, RareStone Group, a rare disease-focused company aiming to establish China’s first rare disease ecosystem, announced that pitolisant (Wakix) was approved by the Chinese National Medical Products Administration (NMPA) for the treatment of excessive daytime sleepiness (EDS) or cataplexy in adult narcolepsy patients.
Request a sample and discover the recent breakthroughs happening in the Narcolepsy pipeline landscape @ Narcolepsy Pipeline Outlook
Narcolepsy is a rare long-term brain disorder that leads people to fall asleep unexpectedly. Excessive daytime sleepiness – feeling drowsy throughout the day and finding it difficult to concentrate and remain awake, sleep attacks – falling asleep suddenly and without warning, Cataplexy is a temporary lack of muscle control that causes weakness and sometimes collapse. It is frequently caused by emotions such as laughing and anger. Excessive dreaming and waking at night – dreams often occur as you fall asleep or immediately before or while awakening. Narcolepsy is frequently caused by a deficiency in the brain chemical hypocretin, which controls alertness. Narcolepsy is a very uncommon condition. Because many cases are thought to go undetected, it’s impossible to tell how many people have narcolepsy. There is no treatment for narcolepsy at the moment, but making changes to improve sleeping habits and taking medication will help reduce the impact the illness has on your everyday life.
Find out more about Narcolepsy medication @ New Drug for Narcolepsy
Narcolepsy Treatment Analysis: Drug Profile
AXS-12: Axsome therapeutics
AXS-12 (reboxetine) is a norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor that is being developed for the treatment of narcolepsy. It increases wakefulness, maintains muscle tone, and improves cognition by modulating noradrenergic activity. Reboxetine has a long track record of safety in Europe and over 40 countries where it is licensed for the treatment of depression. Positive pre-clinical and Phase 2 clinical data in patients with narcolepsy show that AXS-12 improves daytime drowsiness while decreasing cataplexy (sudden loss of muscle control) in an open-label pilot experiment. AXS-12 has been designated as an Orphan Drug by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of narcolepsy. The medication is now being examined in the Phase III development stage.
Key Narcolepsy Therapies and Companies
- FT218: Avadel Pharmaceuticals
- AXS-12: Axsome therapeutics
- Samelisant (SUVN-G3031): Suven Life Sciences
- QUILIENCE (mazindol): NLS Pharmaceutics
- TAK-994: Takeda
- Valiloxybate: XWPharma
- HBS 102: ConSynance Therapeutics
- Serdexmethylphenidate: Zevra Therapeutics
- ALKS 2680: Alkermes
Learn more about the novel and emerging Narcolepsy pipeline therapies @ Narcolepsy Clinical Trials
Narcolepsy Therapeutics Assessment
- By Product Type
- Combination Therapy
- By Stage
- Phase I
- Phase II
- Phase III
- By Route of Administration
- By Molecule Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Small molecule
- Gene therapy
- Coverage: Global
- Key Narcolepsy Companies: Axsome Therapeutics, Inc., Avadel Pharmaceuticals, Suven Life Sciences, Takeda, NLS Pharmaceutics, Vallon Pharmaceuticals, Alkermes, Centessa Pharmaceuticals, Ono Pharma, Harmony Biosciences, Reset Therapeutics, XWPharma, Sunovion Pharmaceuticals, Otsuka Pharmaceutical, ConSynance Therapeutics, Alkermes, KemPharm, and others.
- Key Narcolepsy Pipeline Therapies: AXS-12, SUVN-G3031, TAK-994, Mazindol, ADAIR, Research Programme: Orexin 2 Receptor Agonist, ONO-2909, HBS 102, XW10172, Ulotaront, HBS 102, ALKS 2680, KP 1077, and others.
Dive deep into rich insights for drugs used for Narcolepsy treatment; visit @ Narcolepsy Drugs
Table of Contents
|3.||Narcolepsy Pipeline: Overview|
|4.||Analytical Perspective In-depth Commercial Assessment|
|5.||Narcolepsy Pipeline Therapeutics|
|6.||Narcolepsy Pipeline: Late Stage Products (Phase III)|
|7.||Narcolepsy Pipeline: Late Stage Products (Phase III)|
|8.||Narcolepsy Pipeline: Mid-Stage Products (Phase II)|
|9.||Narcolepsy Pipeline: Early Stage Products (Phase I)|
|12.||Company-University Collaborations (Licensing/Partnering) Analysis|
|16.||Market Drivers and Barriers|
|17.||Future Perspectives and Conclusion|
For further information on the Narcolepsy therapy in the pipeline, reach out @ Narcolepsy Medication
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast – 2032 report delivers an in-depth understanding of market trends, market drivers, market barriers, and key obstructive sleep apnea companies including Teva Pharmaceuticals, Bayer, Apnimed, among others.
Sleep Apnea Implants Market Insights, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast – 2028 report delivers an in-depth understanding of market trends, market drivers, market barriers, and key sleep apnea implants companies, including Medtronic, Siesta Medical, Inspire Medical Systems, among others.
Sleep Apnea Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032 report deliver an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted epidemiology, as well as the market trends, market drivers, market barriers, and key sleep apnea companies, including Apnimed, Therapix Biosciences, Eisai, Idorsia Pharmaceuticals, among others.
Excessive Daytime Sleepiness Epidemiology Forecast to 2032 report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical, and forecasted excessive daytime sleepiness epidemiology in the 7MM.
Excessive Daytime Sleepiness Pipeline Insight, 2023 report provides comprehensive insights about the pipeline landscape, pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and non-clinical stage products, and the key excessive daytime sleepiness companies, including Suven Life Sciences, NLS Pharma Ltd, XWPharma, Takeda Pharmaceutical, among others.
Other Trending Reports
3d Cardiac Mapping System Market | Acute Pulmonary Embolism Market | Aortic Stenosis Market | Bile Duct Neoplasm Market | Carcinoid Tumor Market | Cluster Headache Market | Condyloma Market | Familial Primary Pulmonary Hypertension Market | Fibrocystic Breast Condition Market | Meningioma Market | Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy Market | Rhino Conjunctivitis Market | Ventilator Market |Intracranial Pressure Monitoring Devices Market | Hemodynamic Monitoring Systems Market | Automated External Defibrillators Market | Neurostimulation Devices Market | Neuroprosthetics Market | Eczema Market | Foot And Ankle Devices Market | Neuroblastoma Market | Pharmaceutical Consulting Companies | Allergic Conjunctivitis Market | Biotech Consulting | Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia Market | Osteoarthritis Market | Pruritus Market | Capnography Device Market | Image Guided Surgery Devices Market | Opioid Induced Constipation Market | Alzheimer Disease Market | Angioedema Market | Neurovascular Devices Market | Actinic Keratosis Market | Acute Coronary Syndrome Market | Blood Gas And Electrolyte Analyzers Market
Related Healthcare Services
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance. Get hassle-free access to all the healthcare and pharma market research reports through our subscription-based platform PharmDelve.