“The Mantle Cell Lymphoma market is expected to surge due to the disease’s increasing prevalence and awareness during the forecast period (2023-2032). Furthermore, launching various multiple- Mantle Cell Lymphoma pipeline products will significantly revolutionize the Mantle Cell Lymphoma market dynamics”
The Mantle Cell Lymphoma market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, market share of individual therapies, and current and forecasted 7MM Mantle Cell Lymphoma market size from 2019 to 2032. The report also covers current Mantle Cell Lymphoma treatment practices/algorithms and unmet medical needs to curate the best opportunities and assess the market’s underlying potential.
Key Takeaways from the Mantle Cell Lymphoma Market Report
- Mantle Cell Lymphoma market is expected to grow significantly owing to an increase in upcoming novel treatment options, sustained remission of disease, thus improved patient survival and increasing global healthcare investment and funding, and the ongoing development of precision medicine.
- According to DelveInsight’s analysis, Mantle Cell Lymphoma frequency is usually more in males than in females.
- The leading Mantle Cell Lymphoma Companies working in the market include Juno Therapeutics, Nurix, Janssen Biotech, AbbVie/Genentech, TG Therapeutics, Roche, Eli Lilly and Company, Takeda Oncology, Starton Therapeutics, Incyte Corporation, BeiGene, Newave Pharmaceutical, Eli Lilly and Company, and others.
- Promising Mantle Cell Lymphoma Pipeline Therapies in the various stages of development include Brukinsa (Zanubrutinib), Ibrutinib, Venetoclax, Bendamustine, Temsirolimus, and others
- On February 2023, Pharmacyclics LLC announced a study of phase 3 clinical trials for Ibrutinib and Venetoclax. This Phase 3 multinational, randomized, double-blind study is designed to compare the efficacy and safety of the combination of ibrutinib and venetoclax vs. ibrutinib and placebo in subjects with MCL.
- On July 2023, Janssen Research & Development announced a study of phase 3 clinical trials for Bendamustine, Rituximab, and Ibrutinib. The purpose of this study is to evaluate the efficacy and safety of ibrutinib given in combination with bendamustine and rituximab in patients 65 years of age or older with newly diagnosed mantle cell lymphoma.
Discover more about therapies set to grab major Mantle Cell Lymphoma Market Share @ Mantle Cell Lymphoma Market Size
Mantle Cell Lymphoma Overview
Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) is a cancer of the lymphatic system which is a part of the body’s immune system and it occurs when tumors develop from white blood cells (lymphocytes). Many types of cancers can spread to the lymph nodes, but only cancers that start in the lymph tissue are considered lymphomas.
Mantle Cell Lymphoma Epidemiology Segmentation in the 7MM
- Total Mantle Cell Lymphoma Incident Cases
- Total Mantle Cell Lymphoma Gender-specific Cases
- Total Mantle Cell Lymphoma Stage-specific Cases
Download the report to understand which factors are driving Mantle Cell Lymphoma Epidemiology Trends @ Mantle Cell Lymphoma Epidemiological Insights
Mantle Cell Lymphoma Marketed Drugs
- BRUKINSA (zanubrutinib): BeiGene
BRUKINSA (zanubrutinib) is a small-molecule inhibitor of BTK. Zanubrutinib forms a covalent bond with a cysteine residue in the BTK active site, leading to inhibition of BTK activity. BTK is a signaling molecule of the B-cell antigen receptor (BCR) and cytokine receptor pathways. In B-cells, BTK signaling results in activation of pathways necessary for B-cell proliferation, trafficking, chemotaxis, and adhesion. In November 2019, the Food and Drug Administration granted accelerated approval to zanubrutinib (BRUKINSA, BeiGene) for adult patients with Mantle Cell Lymphoma who have received at least one prior therapy.
- IMBRUVICA (ibrutinib): Janssen Biotech
IMBRUVICA (ibrutinib) is an orally available, selective inhibitor of Bruton’s tyrosine kinase (Btk). Ibrutinib forms a covalent bond with a cysteine residue in the BTK active site, leading to inhibition of BTK enzymatic activity. BTK is a signaling molecule of the B-cell antigen receptor (BCR) and cytokine receptor pathways. BTK’s role in signaling through the B-cell surface receptors results in activation of pathways necessary for B-cell trafficking, chemotaxis, and adhesion. In November 2013, the Food and Drug Administration granted approval to ibrutinib for the treatment of patients with Mantle Cell Lymphoma who have received at least one prior therapy.
Mantle Cell Lymphoma Emerging Drugs
- Pirtobrutinib is an investigational, oral, highly-selective non-covalent Bruton’s tyrosine kinase (BTK) inhibitor. BTK is a validated molecular target found across numerous B-cell leukemias and lymphomas including chronic lymphocytic leukemia, mantle cell lymphoma, Waldenstrom’s macroglobulinemia, and marginal zone lymphoma. Pirtobrutinib was designed to reversibly bind BTK, deliver consistently high target coverage regardless of BTK turnover rate, preserve activity in the presence of the C481 acquired resistance mutations, and avoid off-target kinases that have complicated the development of both covalent and investigational non-covalent BTK inhibitors. It is currently being studied in multiple Mantle cell lymphoma clinical trials. Currently, the drug is in Phase III comparing pirtobrutinib to investigator’s choice of ibrutinib, acalabrutinib or zanubrutinib in MCL patients who have received 1 or more lines of therapy and are BTK inhibitor naïve which is anticipated to be complete by April 2025.
- NVG-111 is a first-in-class bispecific antibody T-cell engager for haematological and solid malignancies that targets the Receptor Tyrosine Kinase like Orphan like Receptor 1 (ROR1). The NVG-111 initiative will first concentrate on Mantle Cell Lymphoma and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia. It is designed to be extremely efficient in killing cancer cells while sparing healthy B cells. NVG-111 can target cancer initiating stem cells (CSCs), a subpopulation of cancer cells that are resistant to standard cancer therapies and is believed to be the only T cell engager in development that can kill CSCs, potentially reducing the risk of tumor recurrence. Currently, the drug is in Phase I/II clinical trial which is anticipated to be complete by December 2023.
To know more about Mantle Cell Lymphoma Treatment options, visit @ Mantle Cell Lymphoma Drugs
Mantle Cell Lymphoma Market Dynamics
The Mantle Cell Lymphoma dynamics market is anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the improvement in the diagnosis methodologies, rising awareness of the diseases, incremental healthcare spending across the world and expected launch of emerging therapies during the forecast period of 2022–2032. Companies across the globe are working towards the development of new treatment therapies for mantle cell lymphoma.
Mantle Cell Lymphoma Market Outlook
Mantle Cell Lymphoma market shows promising prospects and considerable growth potential. Mantle cell lymphoma is a rare and aggressive form of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma that primarily affects older adults. However, advancements in research and innovative treatment approaches have positively impacted the market’s outlook. Pharmaceutical companies have been investing significantly in the development of novel therapies, including targeted therapies and immunotherapies, to address the unmet medical needs of MCL patients.
Learn more about the Mantle Cell Lymphoma Pipeline Therapies in clinical trials @ Mantle Cell Lymphoma Market Landscape
Scope of the Mantle Cell Lymphoma Market Report
- Coverage- 7MM
- Mantle Cell Lymphoma Companies- Juno Therapeutics, Nurix, Janssen Biotech, AbbVie/Genentech, TG Therapeutics, Roche, Eli Lilly and Company, Takeda Oncology, Starton Therapeutics, Incyte Corporation, BeiGene, Newave Pharmaceutical, Eli Lilly and Company, and others.
- Mantle Cell Lymphoma Pipeline Therapies- Brukinsa (Zanubrutinib), Ibrutinib, Venetoclax, Bendamustine, Temsirolimus, and others.
- Mantle Cell Lymphoma Market Dynamics: Mantle Cell Lymphoma Market Drivers and Barriers
- Mantle Cell Lymphoma Market Access and Reimbursement, Unmet Needs, Analyst Views
Discover more about Mantle Cell Lymphoma Drugs in development @ Mantle Cell Lymphoma Ongoing Clinical Trials Analysis
Table of Content
- Key Insights
- Report Introduction
- Mantle Cell Lymphoma Market Overview at a Glance
- Executive Summary of MCL
- Disease Background and Overview: Mantle Cell Lymphoma
- Epidemiology and Patient Population
- Patient Journey
- Key Endpoints for MCL Clinical Trials
- Marketed Therapies
- Emerging Therapies
- Conjoint Analysis
- Mantle Cell Lymphoma: 7 Major Market Analysis
- Market Access and Reimbursement
- SWOT Analysis
- Unmet Needs
- KOL views
- DelveInsight Capabilities
- About DelveInsight
Get in touch with our Business executive @ Mantle Cell Lymphoma Market Drivers and Barriers
List of Top Selling Market Research Reports in 2023
Alcoholic Hepatitis Market | B-Cell Maturation Antigen Targeted Therapies Market | Blastomycosis Market | Chronic Pulmonary Infections Market | Digestive System Fistula Market | Hay Fever Conjunctivitis Market | Kawasaki Disease Market | Myopia Progression Market | PEComa Market | Pediatric Growth Hormone Deficiency Market | Upper Tract Urothelial Cancer Market | UK Healthcare Outlook Report | Supraventricular Tachycardia Market | Stem Cell Market | Soft Tissue Defect Market | Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma Market | Shigella Infections Market | Ranibizumab Biosimilars Insight | Radiation Retinopathy Market | Primary Biliary Cholangitis Market | Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Market | Chronic Insomnia Market | Chronic Inflammtory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy Market | Hepatitis B Virus Market | Chronic Bronchitis Market | Chondrosarcoma Market | Chemotherapy Induced Anemia Market | Cerebral Vein Thrombosis Market | Cellulitis Market | Catheter-related Bloodstream Infections Market | Car T Therapy For Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia All Market | Cardiopulmonary Bypass Equipment Market | Cardiac Biomarkers Testing Devices Market | Carcinoid Tumor Market | Capnography Device Market | Calciphylaxis Market | Bunion Market | Bronchial Spasm Market | Brain/cranial Implants Market | Bradycardia Treatment Devices Market | Blood Glucose Monitoring Systems Market | Blood Gas And Electrolyte Analyzers Market | Biliary Tract Carcinoma Market | Bartonellosis Market | Atopic Keratoconjunctivitis Akc Market | Eczema Market | Atherectomy Devices Market | Aspergillosis Market | Ashermans Syndrome Market | Arthroscopic Shavers Market | Arteriovenous Fistula Market | Aortic Stenosis Market | Aortic Aneurysm Stent Grafts Market | Antiphospholipid Syndrome Aps Market | Anterior Cruciate Ligament Injuries Market | Anovulation Market | Anemia In Ckd Market | Alzheimer Disease Market | Alopecia Aerata Market | Alopecia Areata Market | Alkaptonuria Market | Aids Related Kaposi’s Sarcoma Market | Age-related Macular Degeneration Market | Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma Market | Advanced Cancer Pain Management Market
Read More about Consulting Services:
Biotech Consulting | Business Consulting Services | Consulting Services | Healthcare Business Development | Healthcare Consulting Services | Healthcare Strategy Consulting | Life Science Consulting | Life Science Consulting Firms
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for the healthcare domain and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Healthcare Market Research Reports, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.