MedTech Outlook 2023 for Latin America Released
Miami, FL—June 21, 2023—Global Health Intelligence (GHI), the leading healthcare data analytics provider in Latin America, has just published MedTech Outlook: Latin America 2023.
Exclusively created for medical equipment/device manufacturers operating in Latin America, this unique report features more than 1,500 crucial data points that sales and marketing teams can use to devise their plans for 2023 and beyond. “For many companies, 2023 is the year to reassess the market. It is the first full year of the return to normalcy and financial performance is once again at the top of the agenda,” explains Guillaume Corpart, CEO and founder of Global Health Intelligence. “The MedTech Outlook report will help companies understand the fundamentals of the Latin American medical equipment and medical device market, as well as support the basis of strategic planning and forecasting. It is an essential tool for gaining clarity and achieving success in the region.”
Among the data featured in MedTech Outlook: Latin America 2023:
- The 7 fastest-growing medical equipment categories in Mexico, along with growth categories in Argentina, Chile, Colombia, and other markets
- The hospitals in Latin America that acquire more high-tech products than any others in the region—with the specific amounts of high-tech products that each possesses, ranging from MRI machines and tomography scanners to PET systems and robotic surgery systems
- Penetration rates of base installed equipment for more than 25 different categories (from anesthesia machines to X-ray machines) in 7 major hospital markets of Latin America
- Total amounts of basic equipment (e.g., infusion pumps, ventilators) in all Latin American hospitals, along with average amount per hospital
- Specialized equipment (e.g., C-arms, gamma cameras, linear accelerators) penetration rates for all of Latin America, total amounts and average amount per hospital that have this equipment
- Total amounts of specialized units (operating rooms, ICUs, NICUs, PICUs) for Latin American markets like Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Chile, Colombia, Peru, and Central America
- Longer-term growth in medical equipment for each of the 7 markets, covering 2019-2022
And much more, including the total amounts of hospitals, hospital beds, operating rooms, doctors, and other overall market data in Latin America, which serves to complement the specific data featured for each Latin American hospital market.
“The major advantage of our report is that we source our data directly from in-house primary research conducted with hospitals,” observes Corpart. “We cover roughly 90% of all the hospitals in Latin America within our database, with more than 140 data points for each. This powers MedTech Outlook: Latin America 2023 with fresh, direct data. Other reports tend to rely on secondary sources that are often outdated and limited primary research, resulting in insights that are questionable at best. Our team’s constant verification ensures as much accuracy as possible, directly from the source,” says Corpart.
With the comprehensive and granular details found in the report, companies will have a deeper understanding of the Latin American hospital market so they can refine their plans for product launches, sales targeting, assessing demand growth and other critical areas.
A free demo and the table of contents for MedTech Outlook: Latin America 2023 are both available at the report website.
Press Contact: Carolina Cházaro, Digital Marketing Coordinator
About Global Health Intelligence (GHI)
Global Health Intelligence created HospiScope, the world’s largest hospital demographics database focused on Latin America, as well as SurgiScope, the first database to track surgical procedures performed in Latin America. The firm updates more than 2 million hospital data points each year, helping clients with custom research, data on the medical devices market, competitive profiling for the LatAm healthcare industry, marketing sizing, segmentation, and pricing/cost analyses.