Tooth regeneration is a stem cell-based regenerative medicine procedure in the fields of tissue engineering and stem cell biology that uses autologous stem cells to replace damaged or missing teeth. Enamel confronts the challenge of maintaining its integrity in an oral environment that is constantly demineralizing and remineralizing, and it is susceptible to erosion, injury, and degradation. It cannot regenerate because it is composed of cells that are shed following tooth eruption.
Market Size Growth Rate:
According to the DataM market research report, the global tooth regeneration market reached US$ 4,169.5 million in 2022 and is expected to witness lucrative growth by reaching up to US$ 6,593.5 million by 2030. The global tooth regeneration market is anticipated to exhibit a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period (2023-2030). This growth is driven by factors such as the rising prevalence of dental diseases, increasing awareness of tissue engineering, and growing investments in biotechnology.
The global tooth regeneration market is anticipated to grow significantly during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to the rising prevalence of tooth decay and other periodontal diseases, the increase in the geriatric population, and the launch of innovative products. Moreover, the increasing disposable income and awareness regarding dental health have driven the demand for aesthetic treatments, thus fueling the rising of the global tooth regeneration market.
The rising prevalence of dental caries and the concomitant rise in the incidence of tooth loss are the primary forces propelling the tooth regeneration market trends over the forecast period. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), over 2,3 billion individuals suffer from dental caries of permanent teeth, and over 530 million children have primary tooth caries. These factors could facilitate the implementation of stem cell tooth regeneration techniques as an alternative to dental implants within the expected timeframe. Similarly, significant advances in stem cell research and the emergence of laser dentistry as a viable method for treating tooth caries will increase the demand for tooth laser regeneration procedures.
The major factors that hinder the growth of the global tooth regeneration market include a lack of skilled professionals and the high cost of the tooth regeneration process.
The growing demand for dental implants and reconstructive surgery, expansion of healthcare infrastructure in emerging countries, and technological advancements in dentistry are the major factors driving the growth of the global tooth regeneration market. The rising prevalence of periodontal diseases and the increasing demand for aesthetic dentistry drive market growth.
The market is highly competitive, with a large presence of multinational and regional players. A high level of product innovation and competitive pricing also characterizes the market. The market is expected to witness further traction due to the increasing adoption of regenerative dentistry procedures and the launch of new products.
For more details on this report Request for Sample: https://www.datamintelligence.com/download-sample/tooth-regeneration-market
Russia-Ukraine Conflict Analysis:
The Russia-Ukraine conflict is estimated to have a low impact on the global tooth regeneration market, owing to the low prevalence and absence of key market players in this region. However, the impact of the import and export of raw materials is expected to have little influence over the global tooth regeneration market growth over the forecast period.
Recent Developments in the Industry:
- In November 2022, a major development in the developing field of regenerative dentistry was highlighted by a study that was published in Scientific Reports. The researchers, King’s College London, a publicly funded research institution in the United Kingdom, found that several medications could promote tooth regeneration and self-healing. Currently, dentists prepare a patient’s teeth for restoration by removing the decay. However, rather than employing artificial materials to cover decaying surfaces, dentists may be capable of employing this regenerative technique to assist patients’ teeth in healing naturally.
- In March 2022, ZimVie, formerly known as Zimmer Biomet’s Dental and Spine business, was successfully spun off, according to an announcement from Zimmer Biomet Holdings, a leader in medical technology worldwide. It is anticipated that this deal will accelerate growth and provide better value for all stakeholders by sharpening the focus of Zimmer Biomet and ZimVie on patient and customer needs.
As per the research analysis, the global tooth regeneration market is segmented by application into enamel, dentin, pulp, periodontium, and others; by age group into geriatric, adults, adolescence, and others; and by end user into hospitals, specialty clinics, academic and research institutes, and others.
- Based on application, in 2021, the tooth enamel regeneration segment accounted for the largest market revenue for the tooth regeneration market and was expected to do so during the analysis period. The segment’s growth can be attributed to the low calcium consumption in nations such as the U.S., which can contribute to tooth decay and, ultimately, the erosion of tooth enamel.
In addition, the possible development of problems, such as dental cavities or caries, among individuals with enamel hypoplasia will increase the demand for the tooth enamel regeneration market during the forecast period.
The global tooth regeneration market is segmented into North America, Europe, South America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
North America Tooth Regeneration Market:
The North America tooth regeneration market is experiencing significant growth due to a number of factors. The aging population in the region is driving demand for tooth regeneration treatments as more people are looking for ways to restore their smiles. Additionally, the increasing prevalence of dental diseases and the increasing awareness of the importance of oral health are also contributing to the growth of the market. The availability of advanced technologies such as stem cell therapy and tissue engineering are also driving the market growth.
Asia Pacific Tooth Regeneration Market
The tooth regeneration market in the Asia Pacific region is experiencing rapid growth due to a number of unique factors. Firstly, the region has seen a surge in demand for dental treatments, with an increasing number of people seeking out advanced treatments such as tooth regeneration. Secondly, the region has seen a rise in the number of dental clinics offering these treatments, as well as a growing number of dental professionals specializing in this field.
The major global players in the tooth regeneration market include Institut Straumann AG, Dentsply Sirona, Datum Dental, Unilever, 3M, Integra LifeSciences, BioHorizons, and Wright Medical Group N.V., among others.
Suggestions for Related Report
- Regenerative Medicine Market
- Orthopedic Regenerative Surgical Products Market
- Collagen & Gelatin for Regenerative Medicine Market
- Dental Implants Market
Additional Benefits Post Purchase:
1) Unlimited Analyst support for a period of 1 year.
2) Any query with regard to the scope offered will be addressed within 24- 48 hours.
3) An Excel sheet with market numbers will be provided separately.
The Full Report has the below insights:
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market in terms of market value (US$) and Y-o-Y Growth Rates (%). It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data (2021-2022) and verifiable projections about market size during the forecast period (2023-2030).
- Visualize the composition of global tooth regeneration market segmentation by application, age group, end-user, and region, highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
- By Application: Enamel, Dentin, Pulp, Periodontium, Others
- By Age Group: into Geriatric, Adults, Adolescence, Others
- By End User: Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Academic and Research institutes, Others
- By Region: North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa
- Identify commercial opportunities in global tooth regeneration market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- The report also covers data insights on various industry forces such as Porter’s five forces analysis, supply chain analysis, pricing analysis, regulatory analysis.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of global tooth regeneration market -level 4/5 segmentation.
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
- Product mapping in Excel for the key product of all major market players
The report will provide access to approximately 61 market data tables, 64 figures and close to 180 pages.
DataM Intelligence 4Market Research is a Market Research firm that provides end-to-end business solutions to organizations from Research to Consulting. We, at DataM Intelligence, leverage our top trademark trends, insights and developments to emancipate swift and astute solutions to clients like you.
We encompass a multitude of Syndicate Reports & Customized Reports with a robust methodology. Our research database features countless statistics and in-depth analyses across a wide range of 6300+ reports in 40+ domains creating business solutions for more than 200+ companies across 50+ countries; catering to the key business research needs that influence the growth trajectory of our vast clientele.