Global Bispecific Antibody Market Opportunity & Clinical Trials Insight 2023 Report Highlights:
- Yearly & Quarterly Sales Insight (2018 till Q1’2023)
- Global & Regional Sales Insights
- Global Market Forecast Till 2028
- Approved Bispecific Antibodies: 9
- Insight On Bispecific Antibodies In Clinical Trials: > 700 Bispecific Antibodies
- Global Bispecific Antibodies Clinical Trials By Company, Indication & Phase
- Fast Track Approval, Orphan Designation & Priority Status Insights
- Approved Bispecific Antibodies Pricing & Dosage Analysis
- Competitive Landscape: Top 50 Companies Developing Bispecific Antibodies
As per new report “Global Bispecific Antibody Market Opportunity & Clinical Trials Insight 2023” published (May’2023) by Kuick Research, Hemlibra has emerged as key growth inhibitor for global bispecific antibodies market. The sales of Hemlibra have increased multiple folds since its commercial launch, and have surpassed USD 3800 Million in 2022 from less than USD 300 Million in 2018. Till now, 9 bispecific antibodies have been commercially approved in the market, having combined sales of more than USD 5 Billion in 2022. Cumulative sales of bispecific antibodies surpassed USD 16 Billion by the end of Q1’2023, since these antibodies were made commercially available in 2015.
The current sales trend reflects exponential advancement in bispecific antibodies market in coming years. It is further expected that market will continue to witness positive growth driven by the entry of new bispecific antibodies in the market, coupled with increasing sales volume of existing products.
For More Information Contact: