The Therapeutic Ultrasound Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 4.6% during 2023-28, citing a recent study published by MarkNtel Advisors. This report discusses extensively about the key growth factors, challenges, opportunities, restraints, market trends, & competitive landscape considering the following:
- Historical Period: 2018-2021
- Base Year: 2022
- Forecast Years: 2023-2028
- Units: USD Million/Billion
The report further sheds light on the latest developments by the leading companies in the Therapeutic Ultrasound Market, their growth strategies, product portfolio, financials, & presence in different geographies. The major restraints that may pose risks to the market expansion in the forecast years are also covered in the study. Both primary & secondary research methods have been used to attain precise & thorough information.
Moreover, some useful insights on the unexplored opportunities and market challenges, along with notable suggestions to help companies prepare for unforeseen situations that may arise in the future are also presented in the study.
Link for Downloading Free PDF (Include Full Description+TOC) of This Market Analysis Report – Goto Download Page Now
Key Questions Answered in the Study:
- What is the estimated size, share, & CAGR of the Therapeutic Ultrasound Market during 2023-28?
- What are the different segments & sub-segments considered in the Therapeutic Ultrasound Market Research study?
- Who are the key stakeholders and players operating in the Therapeutic Ultrasound Market?
- What are the key trends projected to affect Therapeutic Ultrasound Market during 2023-28?
- What would be the impact of strategic developments on the Therapeutic Ultrasound Market in the mid to long term?
Dynamic of Therapeutic Ultrasound Market
Market Ongoing Trends– Therapeutic ultrasound gained traction soon after it got clinical acceptability, unlike a decade ago when ultrasound imaging systems were not generally accessible. A few of its application includes shock wave therapy, lithotripsy, tumor ablation, site-specific and ultrasound-mediated medication administration, Sonothrombolysis, and acoustic hemostasis, among others. Studies have found that ultrasound enables the dissolving of thrombus in blood vessels, responsible for causing a heart attack, pulmonary embolism, or Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) with the integration of an ultrasonic transducer and microbubble contrast agents.
Some of the Latest Market Investment and Development
- At ECR 2022, FUJIFILM introduced two new variants of the ARIETTA DeepInsight ultrasound series, named Arietta 850 DeepInsight and Arietta 650 DeepInsight, exhibiting the first-time inclusion of the company’s DeepInsight cognitive ultrasound technology, designed to downsize variability in scans and enable more accurate analysis. These latest variants also feature technologies such as real-time tissue elastography for color-coding tissue and shear-wave measurement for estimating tissue stiffness.
Note: We also provide customized reports with tailored & high-quality insights as per the specific requirements of our clients to help them precisely grasp the key opportunities, address growth challenges, and make informed decisions to stay competitive in the market.
Sent Your Request Here Get the Benefit of Our Customization Service – Send Your Request Now
Market Competitor Landscape:
This section of the study covers the key participants in the Therapeutic Ultrasound Market, with information about their profiles, investments, market share, key strategies adopted, strengths & weaknesses, product/service launch, etc. All insights in this section are gathered after a thorough analysis of both the leading companies operating at a global level as well as the new entrants in the market.
- – Analogic Corporation
- – Canon Medical Systems Corporation
- – Dornier MedTech
- – EDAP TMS
- – Fujifilm Europe GmbH
- – General Electric
- – InSightec
- – Philips Healthcare
- – Shenzhen Huikang Medical Apparatus Co., Ltd
- – Siemens Healthcare
- – Sonablate
- – Others
The segmentation analysis comprises the size & volume of the Therapeutic Ultrasound Market as per the below-cited segments & sub-segments to help our readers identify the major factors attributing to the industry’s growth and strategize their investments to expand the brand visibility, product portfolio, customer base, and generate significant profits during the forecast period.
- By Technology (High Intensity Focused Ultrasound, Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy)
- By Application (Physical Therapy, Cancer, Gynecology & Obstetrics, Cardiovascular Disorders, Urinary Disorders, Others)
- By End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Others)
Have Any Questions, Or Want to Talk with Your Analyst – Schedule A Call Now
Market Geographical Data
On the geographical front, the Therapeutic Ultrasound industry expands across region:
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
On the geographical front, North America is expected to acquire the leading position with the largest revenue share during 2023-28. The dominance largely attributes to the robust presence of prominent players such as Fujifilm Europe GmbH, General Electric, Philips Healthcare, and Siemens Healthcare across the region. These market behemoths are determined to bring innovative technologies such as high-intensity focused ultrasound and Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy, owing to substantial investment in the healthcare ecosystem across the region.
Moreover, with an alarming rise in the prevalence of chronic diseases such as obesity, and diabetes leading to strokes, the prerequisite to bring more effective prevention and cure technique paired with devices have surged in the past few years.
Full Table of Content
- Market Segmentation
- Product Definition
- Research Process
- Executive Summary
- Global Therapeutic Ultrasound Market Regulations & Policies
- Global Therapeutic Ultrasound Market Trends & Insights
- Global Therapeutic Ultrasound Market Dynamics
- Growth Drivers
- Global Therapeutic Ultrasound Market Hotspot & Opportunities
- Global Therapeutic Ultrasound Market Outlook, 2018- 2028F
Key Scope of This Report:
- The “Therapeutic Ultrasound Market Research Report Analysis, 2023” intends to deliver an extensive & precise analysis of the changing dynamics of the industry during 2023-28 in order to help stakeholders identify key growth prospects in the future.
- Impact of recent developments on the market growth trajectory.
- Key operations, crucial tactics, and upcoming projects of the key competitors in the Therapeutic Ultrasound Market.
- Accurate & trustworthy insights to assess the benefits & drawbacks of investing in the industry across different geographies.
- Supply-demand gaps, import-export figures, and the regulatory landscape of different regions/countries are discussed in the Therapeutic Ultrasound Market report.
Press Release By Us
About MarkNtel Advisors
We are a leading research, consulting, & data analytics firm that provides an extensive range of strategic reports on diverse industry verticals. We deliver data to a substantial & varied client base, including multinational corporations, financial institutions, governments, & individuals, among others.
Our specialization in niche industries & emerging geographies allows our clients to formulate their strategies in a much more informed way and entail parameters like Go-to-Market (GTM), product development, feasibility analysis, project scoping, market segmentation, competitive benchmarking, market sizing & forecasting, & trend analysis, among others, for 15 diverse industrial verticals.
Our Contact Details
Phone – +1 628 895 8081, +91 120 4278433
Follow Us – Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest
Read Blogs – https://www.marknteladvisors.com/blogs