The latest report from Growth Plus Reports analyzes the product type, applications, demand, and key players and provides a SWOT analysis of the global drug-eluting stents market.
The drug-eluting stents market report helps finalize the optimum distribution methods for certain products and potential markets for future product launches. The report analyzes the buying and supply patterns that influence the production strategy. This report provides insights into a detailed Table of content and charts representing important data, statistics, trends, and competitive landscape information in this market.
Request Free Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/request-sample/drug-eluting-stents-market/7888
Drug-eluting Stents Market Scope
|Market size value in 2021||US$ 6.91 billion|
|Revenue forecast in 2030||US$ 11.28 billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 5.6% from 2022 to 2030|
|Base year for estimation||2021|
|Segments covered||drug coating, application, and region.|
|Regional scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (ROW)|
- The increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases will drive market revenue growth.
- Increasing demand for minimally invasive procedures will drive demand for drug-eluting stents.
- North America dominates the global drug-eluting stents market.
The increasing geriatric population and the high risk of developing vascular diseases will drive the revenue growth of the drug-eluting stents market. Furthermore, the increasing prevalence of cardiovascular and vascular diseases, unhealthy lifestyles, poor eating habits, and a lack of exercise are expected to boost the market revenue growth rate. Apart from this, the increasing demand for minimally invasive procedures, the adoption of advanced technologies, and the rise in research and development activities are expected to support the market’s revenue growth.
Growth Plus Reports has analyzed the global drug-eluting stents market from three perspectives: Drug Coating, Application, and Region.
Drug Coating Segmentation: Based on the drug coating, the global drug-eluting stents market is segmented into polymer-based coatings and polymer-free coatings. The polymer-free coating segment dominates the market with the largest revenue share because it has advantages such as lower in-stent restenosis rates, quicker drug eluting rates, and increased therapeutic effectiveness.
Application Segmentation: Based on the application, the drug-eluting stents market is segmented into coronary artery disease and peripheral artery disease. The coronary artery disease segment dominates the market because of the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases like diabetes and high blood pressure, the increased demand for minimally invasive procedures, and lower complications compared to other treatment options.
Regional Growth Dynamics
Based on the region, the global drug-eluting stents market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
North America dominates the drug-eluting stents market with the largest revenue share. The region’s growing geriatric population, rising prevalence of cardiovascular diseases, rising obesity, rising diabetes prevalence, unhealthy lifestyles, rising demand for minimally invasive procedures, healthcare infrastructure, and the presence of top market players are responsible for North America’s significant revenue share in the global market.
Request for Customization – https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/customization/drug-eluting-stents-market/7888
The major players operating in the global drug-eluting stents market are:
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Abbott Laboratories
- Terumo Corporation
- Medtronic Plc
- Biotronik SE & Co. KG
- Biosensors International Group Ltd
- Cook Medical
- Shandong J.W. Medical Systems Ltd
- MicroPort Scientific Corporation
- Stentys SA
- Lepu Medical Technology Co. ltd
- Cardionovum GmbH
- Kyoto Medical Planning Co. Ltd.
The drug-eluting stents devices market is competitive, with several international companies. The top players in the market focus on technological advancements, invest in research and development activities and use mergers and acquisitions to strengthen their market presence.
- Medtronic Plc launched its upgraded Onyx Frontier drug-eluting stent in August 2022. (DES). It is a novel interventional treatment option for coronary artery disease (CAD) with an updated delivery system, increased flexibility, and a reduced crossing profile.
- MedAlliance acquired conditional FDA Investigational Device Exemption (IDE) permission in August 2022 to begin clinical trials for their novel sirolimus-eluting balloon (SELUTION SLR) for treating superficial femoral artery occlusive disease (SFA).
Table of Content
- Market Ecosystem
- Timeline Under Consideration
- Historical Years – 2020
- Base Year – 2021
- Forecasted Years – 2022 to 2030
- Currency Used in the Report
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Approach
- Data Collection Methodology
- Data Sources
- Secondary Sources
- Primary Sources
- Market Estimation Approach
- Bottom Up
- Top Down
- Market Forecasting Model
- Limitations and Assumptions
- PREMIUM INSIGHTS
- Current Market Trends (COVID-19 Perspective)
- Key Players & Competitive Positioning (2021)
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- GLOBAL DRUG-ELUTING STENTS MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY DRUG COATING
- Polymer-based Coatings
- Biodegradable Polymers
- Non-biodegradable Polymers
- Polymer-free Coatings
- Micro porous Surface
- Microstructured Surface
- Slotted Tubular Surface
- Nanoporous Surface
- Polymer-based Coatings
Buy this Premium Research Report: https://www.growthplusreports.com/checkout-7888
VALUE PROPOSITIONS RELATED TO THE REPORT:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
- Distributor Landscape Assessment
- Pricing Intelligence
- Customer Base Assessment
- Investment & Initiatives Analysis
- ‘Business Profile’ of Key Players
Schedule a call with our analyst: https://appoint.ly/s/salesZ3Jvd3RocGx1c3JlcG9ydHMuY29t/introduction
Visit our report store at – https://www.growthplusreports.com/report-store
Browse related reports:
Adalimumab Biosimilars Market by Product (Amgevita, Hyrimoz, Imraldi), by Application (Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriatic Arthritis,) Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2022-2030
Orthopedic Digit Implants Market by Product Type (Metatarsal Joint Implants, Metacarpal Joint Implants), Material (Pyrocarbon, Titanium), End-user (Hospitals & Speciality Orthopedic Clinics) – Global Outlook and Forecast 2020-2030
Human Liver Model Market by Type (Liver Organoids, Liver-on-a-chip, 3D Bioprinting, 2D Models), Application (Academics, Drug Discovery), End-users (Research Institutes & Academics, Pharmaceutical Companies) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2022-2030
Healthcare 3D Printing Market by Technology (Electron Beam Melting, Laser Beam Melting), Component (3D Printer, 3D Bioprinter), Application (Surgical Guides, Prosthetics), End User (Hospitals, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies) – Global Outlook & Forecast Period 2022-2030
Complement-Targeted Therapeutics Market by Disease Type (Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria, Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome (aHUS)), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2022-2030
Growth Plus Reports is part of GRG Health, a global healthcare knowledge service company. We are proud members of EPhMRA (European Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Association).
Growth Plus portfolio of services draws on our core capabilities of secondary & primary research, market modelling & forecasting, benchmarking, analysis and strategy formulation to help clients create scalable, ground-breaking solutions that prepare them for future growth and success.
We were awarded by the prestigious CEO Magazine as “Most Innovative Healthcare Market Research Company in 2020.
Director, Market Insights
256 Chapman Road
STE 105-4, Newark,
New Castle – 19702, USA
Phone no: +1 888 550 5009