Cancer drugs, also known as anticancer drugs or chemotherapy drugs, are medications used to treat cancer. They work by killing cancer cells or preventing them from dividing and growing. Cancer drugs can be administered in a variety of ways, including intravenously, orally, or topically. There are many different types of cancer drugs, each with its own mechanism of action and side effects. Some examples of commonly used cancer drugs include cytotoxic drugs, which directly kill cancer cells, and targeted therapy drugs, which target specific molecules that are involved in cancer growth and spread. Hormonal therapy drugs, immunotherapy drugs, and supportive care drugs such as antiemetics to prevent nausea and vomiting may also be used in cancer treatment. The global top 10 cancer drugs market sales were valued at $63,619 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $129,948 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 9.8% from 2019 to 2026.
Top 10 Cancer Drugs Market in Short:
✅ CAGR: 9.8%
✅ Current Market Size: USD 129,948 Million
✅ Fastest Growing Region: APAC
✅ Largest Market: North America
✅ Projection Time: 2019-2026
✅ Base Year: 2019
♦ Download Free Sample Updated PDF: (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures) –
Cancer drugs are often used in combination with other cancer treatments, such as surgery, radiation therapy, or immunotherapy, depending on the type and stage of cancer. The choice of cancer drug or combination of drugs will depend on various factors such as the type of cancer, the stage of cancer, the patient’s age, and general health, and potential side effects.
Value Propositions Related to The Report:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
Covid-19 Situation –
- Many cancer patients are at higher risk of severe COVID-19 infections due to weakened immune systems, and cancer treatment may further weaken the immune system, making it more difficult to fight off infections.
- As a result, healthcare providers may need to carefully consider the risks and benefits of cancer treatment during the pandemic.
- However, many efforts have been made to mitigate the impact of the pandemic on cancer patients.
♦ Inquire Your Every Doubt Here:
some of the latest cancer drugs that have been approved by the US FDA include:
- Rybrevant (amivantamab-vmjw) by Janssen Biotech for non-small cell lung cancer with EGFR exon 20 insertion mutations
- Lumakras (sotorasib) by Amgen for advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer with KRAS G12C mutation
- Margenza (margetuximab-cmkb) by MacroGenics for HER2-positive breast cancer
- Opdivo (nivolumab) by Bristol-Myers Squibb for adjuvant treatment of patients with urothelial carcinoma
- Taquibro (taquibrofenin) by Jubilant Radiopharma for hepatobiliary imaging
Major Key Market Players in the Industry –
- Abbvie Inc,
- Astellas Pharma Inc,
- Astrazeneca Plc,
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company,
- Celgene Corporation,
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd,
- Johnson & Johnson (Janssen Global Services, Llc,),
- Merck & Co., Inc,
- Novartis Ag,
- Pfizer Inc
Market: By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Rest of LAMEA)
♦ Request for Customization:
Important Questions Being Answered by This Market Report Are –
Q1. What is the total market value of Top 10 Cancer Drugs market report?
Q2. What would be forecast period in the market report?
Q3. What is the market value of Top 10 Cancer Drugs in 2026?
Q4. Which is base year calculated in the Top 10 Cancer Drugs report?
Key findings of the study –
- Keytruda is anticipated to grow at the highest rate during the analysis period.
- The Europe cancer drugs accounted for 21.21% share of the global top 50 cancer drugs sales in 2018.
- The top 10 cancer drugs accounted for 52.96% share of the global top 50 cancer drugs sales in 2018.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every us companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate y data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060