Worldwide revenue from the Dialysis machines market stands at US$ 18.1 Bn in 2022, with the global market estimated to surge ahead at a CAGR of 2.8% to reach a valuation of US$ 24.5 Bn by the end of 2033.
Dialysis is a medical treatment that helps to remove waste products and excess fluids from the blood when the kidneys are not able to function properly. Dialysis machines are medical devices that perform this function and are used in hospitals, clinics, and other healthcare facilities to treat patients with kidney failure. The global dialysis machines market has been growing steadily over the past few years, driven by factors such as an increasing prevalence of kidney diseases, technological advancements, and a rising aging population.
Rising ageing population suffering from chronic diseases such as hypertension and diabetes mellitus is expected to increase incidence of kidney diseases such as acute kidney injury (AKI), chronic kidney disease (CKD) and end-stage renal disease (ESRD). With growing global concerns regarding kidney diseases, many leading and start-up companies are focusing on technological advancements to develop safe and effective dialysis products.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/32797
- Medtronic Plc
- Teleflex, Inc.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- C. R. Bard (Becton, Dickinson & Company)
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
- Baxter International, Inc.
- Fresenius Medical Care (Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA)
- Nipro Corporation
- Toray Medical Co. Ltd. [Toray Industries, Inc.]
- Allmed Medical Care
- AWAK Technologies
- Dialife S.A.
- ESCO Medicon
- Quanta Dialysis Technologies
- Hemoclean Co., Ltd.
- Nikkiso Co., Ltd.
- Outset Medical, Inc.
Request for Methodology @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/32797
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The hemodialysis segment is expected to hold more than 52% revenue share in the market by 2031, expanding at a CAGR of 2.6%.
- ESRD accounted for the highest market share of 42% in 2021.
- Among the end users, the hospitals segment is set to account for 33% market share through the forecast period.
- North America holds a major share in the global dialysis machines market, and a similar trend is expected to continue through 2031.
- Manufacturers are actively involved in portfolio expansion and collaborations with various companies to gain a larger market share.
Key players continue to rely upon acquisitions, collaboration, alliances, and product launches to gain large revenue shares in the dialysis machines space. To provide access to advanced products and increase patient convenience and safety, both new and existing market players are investing in research.
For In-Depth Competitive Analysis, Buy Now @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/32797
Veterinary Teleradiology Market
Dental Radiology Equipment Market
Bile Duct Cancer Treatment Market
Persistence Market Research is a U.S.-based full-service market intelligence firm specializing in syndicated research, custom research, and consulting services. Persistence Market Research boasts market research expertise across the Healthcare, Chemicals and Materials, Technology and Media, Energy and Mining, Food and Beverages, Semiconductor and Electronics, Consumer Goods, and Shipping and Transportation industries. The company draws from its multi-disciplinary capabilities and high-pedigree team of analysts to share data that precisely corresponds to clients’ business needs.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – email@example.com
Website – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com