The latest report from Growth Plus Reports analyses the production, potential applications, demand, major manufacturers, and SWOT analysis of the global orthodontics market.
The orthodontics market report assists in determining the optimum distribution methods for certain products and possible markets for future product launches. The report also analyses the purchase and supply trends influencing the market’s production strategy. You can get insights into comprehensive TOC, Tables, and Charts presented throughout the report for valuable data, information, important statistics, trends, and detailed competitive landscape information in this market.
- The increasing prevalence of teeth disorders will drive market revenue growth.
- Technological advancements will drive demand for orthodontics.
- North America dominates the global orthodontics market.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/request-sample/orthodontics-market/7868
Orthodontics Market Scope
|Market size value in 2021||US$ 5.1 billion|
|Revenue forecast in 2030||US$ 19.85 Billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 16.30% from 2022 to 2030|
|Base year for estimation||2021|
|Segments covered||Product Type, End User, and Region.|
|Regional scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (ROW)|
The increasing prevalence of teeth malocclusion, social media influence, and awareness about orthodontic treatments will drive the revenue growth of the orthodontics market. Furthermore, technological advancements such as 3D CAD/ CAM technology, 3D dental printing, invisible/ clear aligners, and removable aligners are expected to boost the market revenue growth rate. Additionally, increasing research and development of dental alignment technology and investment in orthodontics are expected to support the market’s revenue growth.
Growth Plus Reports has analyzed the global orthodontics market from three perspectives: Product Type, End-User, and Region.
Product Type Segmentation: Based on the product type, the global orthodontics market is segmented into instruments and supplies. The supplies segment dominates the market because of the ease of use, the rapid pace of adoption, the ease of modifying treatment plans, the launch of novel products, the growing demand for oral aesthetics, and the growing number of players.
End-User Segmentation: Based on the end-user, the global orthodontics market is segmented into hospitals, dental clinics, and others. The hospital segment dominates the market because of increased patient footfall for dental diagnosis and treatment, increased orthodontists and dental clinics, and the integration of technological advancements such as the X-Guide 3D navigation system and CAD/CAM technology for the oral dental scan.
Regional Growth Dynamics
Based on the region, the global orthodontics market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
North America dominates the global orthodontics market with the largest revenue share. The increased adoption of novel products, rising tooth malocclusion, high disposable income, technological advancements, advanced healthcare infrastructure, and the presence of key players in this region are the major factors responsible for North America’s significant revenue share in the global market.
Request for Customization – https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/customization/orthodontics-market/7868
The major players operating in the global orthodontics market are:
- 3M Company
- Align Technology, Inc.
- American Orthodontics
- DB Orthodontics Limited
- Dentsply Sirona Inc.
- Great Lakes Dental Technologies
- Henry Schein, Inc.
- Institut Straumann AG
- Ormco Corporation
- Morelli Orthodontia
The orthodontics devices market is moderately competitive, with several international players. Key market players focus on new product launches, technological advancements, research and development activities, and mergers and acquisitions to strengthen their market presence.
- Align Technology and ASANA announced a collaboration agreement to provide Invisalign-trained doctors in the United States with ASANA Smiles for Aligning, a new task management system. Asana Smiles for Align is a customized workflow solution that helps orthodontic and dental practices manage tasks like booking consultations, submitting prescriptions, monitoring ClinCheck® software treatment plans, and preparing for aligner delivery appointments associated with a patient’s Invisalign treatment journey.
- Grin established its strategic partnership with Oral-B in January 2022 to expand the teledentistry platform for suggesting and monitoring orthodontic treatment.
- Henry Schein Orthodontics launched the new Studio Pro 4.0 treatment planning software for clear aligners in December 2021. By reviewing and approving aligner cases, Studio Pro 4.0 provides personalized treatment planning with increased control and convenience.
Table of Content
- Market Ecosystem
- Timeline Under Consideration
- Historical Years – 2020
- Base Year – 2021
- Forecasted Years – 2022 to 2030
- Currency Used in the Report
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Approach
- Data Collection Methodology
- Data Sources
- Secondary Sources
- Primary Sources
- Market Estimation Approach
- Bottom Up
- Top Down
- Market Forecasting Model
- Limitations and Assumptions
- PREMIUM INSIGHTS
- Current Market Trends (COVID-19 Perspective)
- Key Players & Competitive Positioning (2021)
- MARKET DYNAMICS
Buy this Premium Research Report: https://www.growthplusreports.com/checkout-7868
VALUE PROPOSITIONS RELATED TO THE REPORT:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
- Distributor Landscape Assessment
- Pricing Intelligence
- Customer Base Assessment
- Investment & Initiatives Analysis
- ‘Business Profile’ of Key Players
Schedule a call with our analyst: https://appoint.ly/s/salesZ3Jvd3RocGx1c3JlcG9ydHMuY29t/introduction
Visit our report store at – https://www.growthplusreports.com/report-store
Browse related reports:
Liquid Biopsy Market by Technology (Multi-gene-parallel Analysis, Single Gene Analysis), Biomarker (Circulating Tumor Cells (CTCs), Circulating Tumor DNA), Application (Cancerous Diseases, Non-Cancerous Diseases), and End User (Hospitals, Diagnostic Laboratories) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Immunoassay Market by Product (Reagent & Kits, Analyzers), Technology (ELISA, ELISpot, Western Blotting), Specimen (Blood, Urine, Saliva), Application (Infectious Disease, Oncology, Endocrinology) – Global Outlook and Forecast 2023-2031
Healthcare Business Intelligence Market by Component (Platform, Service), Mode of Delivery (On-premise, Cloud-based), Application (Financial Analysis, Operational Analysis), Deployment (Self- Service BI, Corporate BI), End User (Healthcare Payers, Healthcare Providers) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Gynecological Devices Market by Product (Surgical Devices, Handheld Equipment, Diagnostics Imaging Systems), End User (Hospitals & Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Foldable Powered Wheelchair Market by Type (Folded into One Piece, Folded into Multiple Piece), End User (Homecare, Hospitals) – Global Outlook and Forecast 2023-2031
Growth Plus Reports is part of GRG Health, a global healthcare knowledge service company. We are proud members of EPhMRA (European Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Association).
Growth Plus portfolio of services draws on our core capabilities of secondary & primary research, market modelling & forecasting, benchmarking, analysis and strategy formulation to help clients create scalable, ground-breaking solutions that prepare them for future growth and success.
We were awarded by the prestigious CEO Magazine as “Most Innovative Healthcare Market Research Company in 2020.
Director, Market Insights
256 Chapman Road
STE 105-4, Newark,
New Castle – 19702, USA
Phone no: +1 888 550 5009