According to a new analysis by Growth Plus Reports, the global surgical stapling devices market is estimated to be worth US$ 8,222.31 million by 2030, with a revenue CAGR of 8.40%. The analysis provides insights into the major success strategies, factors, opportunities, competitive landscape, changing market dynamics, market valuation, financial information and forecasts, and potential business opportunities.
- The increasing number of surgical procedures will drive demand for surgical stapling devices.
- Increasing demand for full wound closure will support the market’s revenue growth.
- North America dominates the global market with the largest revenue share.
Get a Free Sample Research Report: https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/request-sample/surgical-stapling-devices-market/7894
Surgical Stapling Devices Market Scope
|Market size value in 2021||US$ 3,978.6 million|
|Revenue forecast in 2030||US$ 8,222.31 million|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 8.40% from 2022 to 2030|
|Base year for estimation||2021|
|Segments covered||product, type, end user, and region.|
|Regional scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (ROW)|
The increasing number of surgical operations is the key factor driving the revenue growth of the surgical stapling devices market. Furthermore, the growing demand for full wound closure to reduce the risk of infection is expected to contribute to market revenue growth. Besides this, technological advancements and the launch of new products will boost market revenue growth.
Growth Plus Reports has analyzed the global surgical stapling devices market from four perspectives: Product, Type, End-User, and Region.
Product Segmentation: Based on the product, the surgical stapling devices market is segmented into powered and manual. The powered segment dominates the market with the largest revenue share because of its ease of availability, high surgeon preference, and advantages such as smooth wound closure without manual force.
Type Segmentation: Based on the type, the surgical stapling devices market is segmented into reusable and disposable. The disposable segment dominates the market with the largest revenue share because it is in great demand in the healthcare industry for wound closure due to its low cost and advantages in reducing contamination risk.
End-User Segmentation: Based on the end-user, the surgical stapling devices market is segmented into hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers. The hospital segment dominates the market and accounts for the largest revenue share because of the high demand for surgical stapling devices and various advantages in making surgical operations more convenient.
Regional Growth Dynamics
Based on the region, the global surgical stapling devices market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
North America dominates the global surgical stapling devices market with the largest revenue share. The early adoption of novel products and technologically advanced equipment, well-established healthcare infrastructure, and high healthcare spending are responsible for North America’s significant revenue share in the global market.
Because of the large patient population, increase in surgical procedures, the surge in demand for surgical stapling devices, increased adoption of modern surgical technologies, and rising healthcare costs, the Asia Pacific area is expected to register significant revenue growth in the surgical stapling devices market.
The following companies operate in the global surgical stapling devices market:
- Ethicon US., LLC
- Cardica, Inc.
- Stryker Corporation
- Smith & Nephew plc,
- Conmed Corporation
- CareFusion Corporation
- 3M Healthcare Private Limited
- BioPro. Inc.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- AesDex LLC
There is moderate competition in the surgical stapling devices market. To launch new products, the key companies operating in the market focus on research and development activities. Key companies often engage in mergers and acquisitions to enhance their market share.
Request for Customization – https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/customization/surgical-stapling-devices-market/7894
- The ECHELON 3000 Stapler, a digitally enabled device that provides surgeons simple, one-handed powered articulation to assist them in addressing the needs of their patients, was introduced by Ethicon, a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson, in June 2022.
- Standard Baroatric Inc. secured Final Series B funding of more than USD 35 million ahead of schedule in February 2022, following the launch of the Titan SGS surgical stapler.
Table of Content
- Market Ecosystem
- Timeline Under Consideration
- Historical Years – 2020
- Base Year – 2021
- Forecasted Years – 2022 to 2030
- Currency Used in the Report
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Approach
- Data Collection Methodology
- Data Sources
- Secondary Sources
- Primary Sources
- Market Estimation Approach
- Bottom Up
- Top Down
- Market Forecasting Model
- Limitations and Assumptions
- PREMIUM INSIGHTS
- Current Market Trends (COVID-19 Perspective)
- Key Players & Competitive Positioning (2021)
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- GLOBAL SURGICAL STAPLING DEVICES MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY PRODUCT
- GLOBAL SURGICAL STAPLING DEVICES MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY TYPE
- GLOBAL SURGICAL STAPLING DEVICES MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY END-USER
- Ambulatory Centers
Directly Purchase Premium Copy of Surgical Stapling Devices Market Growth Report (2022-2030) at: https://www.growthplusreports.com/checkout-7894
VALUE PROPOSITIONS RELATED TO THE REPORT:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
- Distributor Landscape Assessment
- Pricing Intelligence
- Customer Base Assessment
- Investment & Initiatives Analysis
- ‘Business Profile’ of Key Players
Schedule a call with our analyst: https://appoint.ly/s/salesZ3Jvd3RocGx1c3JlcG9ydHMuY29t/introduction
Visit our report store at – https://www.growthplusreports.com/report-store
Browse related reports:
Periodontal Therapeutics Market by Drug Type (Antibiotics, Antiseptics) and End User (Hospitals, Dental Clinics) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
NGS Library Preparation Market by Sequencing Type (Whole Genome Sequencing, Targeted Genome Sequencing), Product (Reagents & Consumables, Instruments), Application (Drug & Biomarkers Discovery, Disease Diagnostics), End User (Hospitals & Clinics, Academic and Research Institutes) – Global Outlook and Forecast 2023-2031
Neurological Disorder Drugs Market by Indication (Epilepsy, Alzheimer’s Disease, Parkinson’s Disease), Drug Class (Cholinesterase Inhibitors, NMDA Receptor Antagonists,) End User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Nanobots Market by Product Type (Nanomanipulator, Bio-nanorobotics), Application (Nanomedicine, Biomedical), End-user (Pharmaceutical Industry, Research Institutes) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Continuing Medical Education Market by Provider (Universities and Academic Centers), Delivery Mode (Classroom Based Courses, E-Learning Solutions), Application (Oncology, Cardiology) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Growth Plus Reports is part of GRG Health, a global healthcare knowledge service company. We are proud members of EPhMRA (European Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Association).
Growth Plus portfolio of services draws on our core capabilities of secondary & primary research, market modelling & forecasting, benchmarking, analysis and strategy formulation to help clients create scalable, ground-breaking solutions that prepare them for future growth and success.
We were awarded by the prestigious CEO Magazine as “Most Innovative Healthcare Market Research Company in 2020.
Director, Market Insights
256 Chapman Road
STE 105-4, Newark,
New Castle – 19702, USA
Phone no: +1 888 550 5009