According to a recent report by Growth Plus Reports, the global skin cancer treatment market was valued at US$ 9.20 billion in 2021 and is expected to surpass US$ 17.49 billion by 2030, at a revenue CAGR of 7.40%. The report analyzes top winning strategies, drivers & opportunities, competitive scenarios, wavering market trends, market size, statistics & estimations, and major investment pockets.
- The rising prevalence of skin cancer will provide plenty of growth opportunities for the skin cancer treatment market.
- North America will dominate the global skin cancer treatment market.
- Increasing public awareness will fuel the growth of the skin cancer treatment market.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/request-sample/skin-cancer-treatment-market/7877
Skin Cancer Treatment Market Scope
|Market size value in 2021||US$ 9.20 billion|
|Revenue forecast in 2030||US$ 17.49 billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 7.4% from 2022 to 2030|
|Base year for estimation||2021|
|Segments covered||Type, Therapy Type, End-Users, and Region.|
|Regional scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (ROW)|
The increasing prevalence of skin cancer is the primary factor driving the revenue growth of the global market. Furthermore, increasing public awareness and rising government initiatives for early diagnosis and treatment contribute to market revenue growth. The launch of advanced drugs or medicines, a strong product pipeline, and approvals of novel therapies will support the market growth.
Growth Plus Reports has analyzed the global skin cancer treatment market from four perspectives: Type, Therapy Type, End-Users, and Region.
Type Segmentation: Based on the type, the global skin cancer treatment market is segmented into basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell cancer, melanoma, and others. The melanoma segment dominates the market with the largest revenue share because it is the most common type of skin cancer.
Therapy Type Segmentation: Based on the therapy type, the global skin cancer treatment market is segmented into immunotherapy, targeted therapy, radiotherapy, chemotherapy, and others. The chemotherapy segment dominates the market with the largest revenue share because it provides better results with reduced reoccurrence risk.
End-User Segmentation: Based on the end-user, the global skin cancer treatment market is segmented into hospitals, cancer research centers, and specialty clinics. The hospital segment dominates the market with the largest revenue share because it is considered the primary healthcare facility with a large footfall of patients, advanced healthcare infrastructure and the availability of better physicians and treatment facilities.
Regional Growth Dynamics
Based on the region, the global skin cancer treatment market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World. North America dominates the global skin cancer treatment market due to the rising target patient pool, increasing penetration of market players, availabilty of advanced technologies and treatments, and approval of novel cancer drugs.
The European region is expected to register significant revenue growth because of the government’s active support, greater interest in drug development, and the rising prevalence of Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease in this region.
The major players operating in the global skin cancer treatment market are:
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Amgen Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- CRS Holdings LLC.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Merck & Co.
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Novartis AG
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
The skin cancer treatment market is moderately competitive with few key players. Key players operating in the market are implementing competitive sustainability tactics such as product development and regional presence growth. Major firms are aggressively acquiring other companies to strengthen their global market positions.
- Sirnaomics Ltd. announced the interim results of part one of an ongoing Phase IIb clinical trial of STP705 for the treatment of Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma in Situ in December 2022. (isSCC). The drug showed positive clinical readouts in the part-one study of this Phase IIb trial.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Checkmate Pharmaceuticals, Inc. entered into a definitive agreement in April 2022 for Regeneron to acquire Checkmate. With this acquisition, Regeneron plans to develop the lead candidate Vidutolimod, which is presently being tested in combination with other medicines for melanoma, non-melanoma skin cancers, and head and neck cancer.
Table of Content
- Market Ecosystem
- Timeline Under Consideration
- Historical Years – 2020
- Base Year – 2021
- Forecasted Years – 2022 to 2030
- Currency Used in the Report
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Approach
- Data Collection Methodology
- Data Sources
- Secondary Sources
- Primary Sources
- Market Estimation Approach
- Bottom Up
- Top Down
- Market Forecasting Model
- Limitations and Assumptions
- PREMIUM INSIGHTS
- Current Market Trends (COVID-19 Perspective)
- Key Players & Competitive Positioning (2021)
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- GLOBAL SKIN CANCER TREATMENT MARKET- ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY TYPES
- Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Squamous Cell Cancer
- Others (Lymphoma, Kaposi Sarcoma, etc.)
Buy this Premium Research Report: https://www.growthplusreports.com/checkout-7877
VALUE PROPOSITIONS RELATED TO THE REPORT:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
- Distributor Landscape Assessment
- Pricing Intelligence
- Customer Base Assessment
- Investment & Initiatives Analysis
- ‘Business Profile’ of Key Players
Schedule a call with our analyst: https://appoint.ly/s/salesZ3Jvd3RocGx1c3JlcG9ydHMuY29t/introduction
Visit our report store at – https://www.growthplusreports.com/report-store
Browse related reports:
Veterinary Orthopedic Implants Market by Product Type (Tibial Plateau Levelling Osteotomy (TPLO) Implants), Application (Osteoarthritis, Hip Dysplasia), and End User (Veterinary Hospitals) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Sequencing Reagents Market by Technology (Next-Generation Sequencing, Third-Generation Sequencing), Type (Sequencing Kits, Library Kits), Application (Oncology), End User (Academic Research, Hospitals & Clinics)– Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Regulatory Writing Market by Type (Investigator Brochures, Case Report Forms), End User (Contract Research Organizations, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnological Companies) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Pneumatic Compression Therapy Market by Product (Compression Pumps, Compression Garments), Technique (Dynamic Compression Therapy, Static Compression Therapy), and Application (Deep Vein Thrombosis, Varicose Veins) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Nutraceuticals Market by Types (Dietary Supplements, Functional Foods & Beverages), Distribution Channel (Conventional Stores, Specialty Stores, Online Retailers) – Global Outlook and Forecast 2023-2031
Growth Plus Reports is part of GRG Health, a global healthcare knowledge service company. We are proud members of EPhMRA (European Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Association).
Growth Plus portfolio of services draws on our core capabilities of secondary & primary research, market modelling & forecasting, benchmarking, analysis and strategy formulation to help clients create scalable, ground-breaking solutions that prepare them for future growth and success.
We were awarded by the prestigious CEO Magazine as “Most Innovative Healthcare Market Research Company in 2020.
Director, Market Insights
256 Chapman Road
STE 105-4, Newark,
New Castle – 19702, USA
Phone no: +1 888 550 5009