According to the latest Growth Plus Reports study, the global single-use bioreactors market is projected to reach US$ 19.30 billion by 2030, with a revenue CAGR of 20.89%.The study examines major growth strategies, market dynamics and prospects, rivalry, changing market environment, market size, data and forecasts, and significant investment regions.
- The increasing prevalence of orthopedic disorders will drive market revenue growth.
- Increasing sports injuries will drive demand for single-use bioreactors.
- North America dominates the global single-use bioreactors market.
Download PDF Brochure of Single-Use Bioreactors Market Size – COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis with Strategic Developments at: https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/request-sample/singleuse-bioreactors-market/8418
Increasing demand for biopharmaceuticals, technological advancements, cost savings, and regulatory support will drive the revenue growth of the single-use bioreactors market. Furthermore, the several advantages of single-use bioreactors, such as lower capital costs, reduced cleaning and validation requirements, and greater flexibility in scaling up or down, are expected to boost the market revenue growth rate.
Growth Plus Reports has analyzed the global single-use bioreactors market from five perspectives: Product Type, Cell Type, Molecule Type, End User, and Region.
Product Type Segmentation: Based on the product type, the global single-use bioreactors market is segmented into single-use media bags, single-use bioreactor systems, single-use filtration assemblies, and other products. The single-use bioreactor systems segment dominates the market with the largest revenue share because of adaptability, affordability, and high capacity for mass manufacturing.
Cell Type Segmentation: Based on the cell type, the global single-use bioreactors market is segmented into bacterial cells, mammalian cells, yeast, and other cell types. The mammalian cells segment dominates the market because of the high use of these cells in biopharmaceutical therapeutic development and the broad commercial success of recombinant proteins made from mammalian cells.
Molecule Type Channel Segmentation: Based on the molecule type, the global single-use bioreactors market is segmented into monoclonal antibodies, stem cells, recombinant proteins, vaccines, and others. The monoclonal antibodies segment dominates the market because of their advantages in treating various illnesses, including autoimmune disorders, leukemia, and lymphoma.
End-User Segmentation: Based on the end-user, the global single-use bioreactors market is segmented into pharmaceutical & biopharmaceutical companies, CROs & CMOs, and academic & research institutes. The pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies segment dominates the market because of its cost-effectiveness, growing government incentives for biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical research, and increasing adoption in biopharmaceutical organizations.
Regional Growth Dynamics
Based on the region, the global single-use bioreactors market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
North America dominates the global single-use bioreactors market with the largest revenue share. The well-established biopharmaceutical business, the increasing availability of new technology, and the growing need for biologic production in this region are the major factors responsible for North America’s significant revenue share in the global market.
Request for Customization – https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/customization/single-use-bioreactors-market/8418
The prominent players operating in the global single-use bioreactors market are:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Danaher Corporation
- Merck KgaA
- Sartorius Stedim Biotech
- Satake Chemical Equipment Mfg., Ltd.
- Getinge AB
- PBS Biotech Inc.
- Exothera SA
- G&G Technologies Inc.
- Solida Biotech GmbH
The single-use bioreactors market is competitive with a number of global corporations. Leading players invest in technological advancements, research and development, and mergers and acquisitions to strengthen their market position.
- After successfully delivering the first 4,000L CSR bioreactor in 2021, mAbxience equipped its cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practice) facility in León, Spain, with an additional ABEC 4,000L CSR bioreactor in June 2022. ABEC’s single-use technology was selected by mAbxience to expand its CDMO (contract development and manufacturing organization) business and capabilities.
- RD-Biotech, a Contract Research Organization (CRO) specializing in the production of plasmid DNA (pDNA) for early-phase clinical trials, partnered with Pall Corporation in May 2022 to supply single-use solutions and purification technology to support the production of industrially relevant volumes of GMP-grade pDNA.
Table of Content
- Market Ecosystem
- Timeline Under Consideration
- Historical Years – 2021
- Base Year – 2022
- Forecast Years – 2023 to 2031
- Currency Used in the Report
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Approach
- Data Collection Methodology
- Data Sources
- Secondary Sources
- Primary Sources
- Market Estimation Approach
- Bottom Up
- Top Down
- Market Forecasting Model
- Limitations and Assumptions
- PREMIUM INSIGHTS
- Current Market Trends (COVID-19 Perspective)
- Key Players & Competitive Positioning (2022)
- Regulatory Landscape
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- GLOBAL SINGLE-USE BIOREACTORS MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY PRODUCT TYPE
- Single-Use Media Bags
- 2D Bags
- 3D Bags
- Single-Use Bioreactor Systems
- Up to 10L
- Above 1500L
- Single-Use Filtration Assemblies
- Other Products
- Single-Use Media Bags
Buy this Premium Research Report: https://www.growthplusreports.com/checkout-8418
VALUE PROPOSITIONS RELATED TO THE REPORT:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
- Distributor Landscape Assessment
- Pricing Intelligence
- Customer Base Assessment
- Investment & Initiatives Analysis
- ‘Business Profile’ of Key Players
Schedule a call with our analyst: https://appoint.ly/s/salesZ3Jvd3RocGx1c3JlcG9ydHMuY29t/introduction
Visit our report store at – https://www.growthplusreports.com/report-store
Browse related reports:
Label Free Detection Market by Technology (Cellular Dielectric Spectroscopy, Bio-layer Interferometry), Products (Instruments, Consumables), Application (Binding Thermodynamics, Binding Kinetics) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2022-2030
Irradiation Apparatus Market by Type (X-rays, High Speed Neutrons, Electrons, Gamma Rays), by Application (Hospital, Laboratory, Others) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2022-2030
Lab Accessories Market by Type (Equipment, Disposables), End-user (OEMS, Hospitals & Private Laboratories) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2022-2030
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Market by Drug Type (Sporadic ALS, and Familial ALS), Treatment Type (Medication Therapy, Stem Cell Therapies), End User (Hospitals, Specialty Centers, Research and Academic Institutes) – Global Outlook & Forecast Period 2022-2030
Multi-parameter Patient Monitoring Systems Market by Devices Type (Portable, Fixed), Acuity Level (High, Medium), Age Group (Pediatric, Adults), End-user (Hospitals, Homecare Settings) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2022-2030
Growth Plus Reports is part of GRG Health, a global healthcare knowledge service company. We are proud members of EPhMRA (European Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Association).
Growth Plus portfolio of services draws on our core capabilities of secondary & primary research, market modelling & forecasting, benchmarking, analysis and strategy formulation to help clients create scalable, ground-breaking solutions that prepare them for future growth and success.
We were awarded by the prestigious CEO Magazine as “Most Innovative Healthcare Market Research Company in 2020.
Director, Market Insights
256 Chapman Road
STE 105-4, Newark,
New Castle – 19702, USA
Phone no: +1 888 550 5009