As per the latest report published by Growth Plus Reports, the Global Influenza Medication Market was valued at US$ 990 million in 2021 and is expected to reach US$ 1510 million by 2030 at a revenue CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period 2022 to 2030. The study provides a throughout analysis of the most successful strategies, market trends, drivers and opportunities, competitive landscape, market size, statistics, forecasts, and key investment areas.
Request Free Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/request-sample/influenza-medication-market/7859
Influenza Medication Market Scope
|Market size value in 2021||US$ 990 million|
|Revenue forecast in 2030||US$ 1510 million|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 4.8 % from 2022 to 2030|
|Base year for estimation||2021|
|Segments covered||Treatment Type, Influenza Type, Distribution Channel, and Region.|
|Regional scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (ROW)|
- The rising prevalence of influenza patients accelerates its medication market revenue exponentially.
- The R&D activities for novel drug discovery will create a strong product pipeline.
- An increasing number of immunocompromised patients to drive the market revenue during the forecast period.
A significant rise in the prevalence of influenza, and enhanced drug discovery research and development activities, are expected to drive revenue growth in the global influenza medication market. During the forecast period, increased technical advancements in novel therapeutics are expected to bring about a revenue growth opportunity. Nevertheless, the widespread use of influenza vaccinations is likely to constrain market revenue growth.
Growth plus reports have analyzed the global influenza medication market from perspectives such as treatment type, influenza type, distribution channel, and region.
Treatment Type Segmentation:
Based on treatment type, the global influenza medication market is segmented into oseltamivir phosphate, baloxavir, marboxil, and others (including zanamivir).
The oseltamivir phosphate segment dominates the market in terms of revenue share. The high revenue share is attributed to its high efficacy in treating influenza. The drug is also effective in blocking the action of both influenza type A and type B, reducing its symptoms.
Influenza Type Segmentation:
Based on the influenza type, the global medication market is segmented into influenza type A and influenza type B. Influenza type A has two sub-segmentations, namely, hemagglutinin and neuraminidase.
Influenza type A dominates the global influenza medication market in terms of the largest revenue share. This large revenue share is attributed to the prevalence of influenza type A with the seasonal epidemic. The variations in the subtypes of hemagglutinin and neuraminidase make it more infectious.
Distributional Channel Segmentation:
Based on distribution channels, the global influenza medication market is segmented into hospital pharmacies, online pharmacies, and retail pharmacies.
The retail pharmacy segment accounts for the largest revenue share due to an increasing number of retail pharmacy businesses, improving the availability of influenza drugs. It also reduces the time required for delivery needed in online pharmacies.
The increasing popularity of e-commerce is raising the revenue share of the other segment rapidly.
Regional Growth Dynamics:
Based on region, the global influenza medication market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the world.
North America dominates the global influenza medication market in terms of the largest revenue share. The high prevalence of influenza, increasing R&D activities, and the presence of a large geriatric population are the major factors responsible for the revenue growth in this region.
Asia Pacific accounts for the second-largest revenue share in the global influenza medication market due to the high prevalence of influenza and government initiatives for controlling disease.
Request for Customization – https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/customization/influenza-medication-market/7859
The prominent market players operating in the global influenza medication market are:
- Sanofi S.A.
- Lupin Limited
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Shionogi & Co. Ltd
- Macleods Pharmaceutical Ltd.
- Alvogen Pvt.Ltd
- AstraZeneca Plc.
- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Hoffman La Roche Ltd.
- Novartis AG
- Vitaris AG
Several organizations prioritize organic growth techniques such as new product releases, product approvals, patents, and events. Acquisitions, partnerships, and collaborations are three types of strategic growth tactics employed in the market. As a result of these activities, market participants can grow their consumer bases and commercial operations.
- In October 2019, Xofluza (baloxavir marboxil), a medication to prevent influenza in adults, received FDA approval as a supplementary New Drug Application (sNDA), according to Genentech, a part of the Roche Group (known as post-exposure prophylaxis).
Table of Content
- Market Ecosystem
- Timeline Under Consideration
- Historical Years – 2020
- Base Year – 2021
- Forecasted Years – 2022 to 2030
- Currency Used in the Report
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Approach
- Data Collection Methodology
- Data Sources
- Secondary Sources
- Primary Sources
- Market Estimation Approach
- Bottom Up
- Top Down
- Market Forecasting Model
- Limitations and Assumptions
- PREMIUM INSIGHTS
- Current Market Trend (COVID-19 Perspective)
- Technological Trends
- Key Players & Competitive Positioning (2021)
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- GLOBAL INFLUENZA MEDICATION MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY TREATMENT TYPE
- Oseltamivir Phosphate
- Baloxavir Marboxil
- Others (Zanamivir)
- GLOBAL INFLUENZA MEDICATION MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY INFLUENZA TYPE
- Influenza Type A
- Influenza Type B
- GLOBAL INFLUENZA MEDICATION MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
Buy this Premium Research Report: https://www.growthplusreports.com/checkout-7859
VALUE PROPOSITIONS RELATED TO THE REPORT:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
- Distributor Landscape Assessment
- Pricing Intelligence
- Customer Base Assessment
- Investment & Initiatives Analysis
- ‘Business Profile’ of Key Players
Schedule a call with our analyst: https://appoint.ly/s/salesZ3Jvd3RocGx1c3JlcG9ydHMuY29t/introduction
Visit our report store at – https://www.growthplusreports.com/report-store
Browse related reports:
Smoking Cessation Apps Market by Operating System (Android, iOS), Feature (Tracking, Mindfulness & Meditation)-Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Rheumatic Heart Disease Management Market by Drug Class (Antibiotics, Anti-Inflammatory), End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Radiology Information Systems Market by Deployment Mode (On-Premises, Cloud Based), Product (Integrated RIS, Standalone RIS), Component (Hardware, Software) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Prostate Cancer Radiotherapy Market by Types (External Beam Radiation, Brachytherapy), End User (Hospitals, Cancer Care Centers) – Global Outlook and Forecast 2023-2031
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Market by Drug Class (Antipsychotics, Antidepressants), Patient Type (Children, Adult), and Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies) – Global Outlook and Forecast 2023-2031
Growth Plus Reports is part of GRG Health, a global healthcare knowledge service company. We are proud members of EPhMRA (European Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Association).
Growth Plus portfolio of services draws on our core capabilities of secondary & primary research, market modelling & forecasting, benchmarking, analysis and strategy formulation to help clients create scalable, ground-breaking solutions that prepare them for future growth and success.
We were awarded by the prestigious CEO Magazine as “Most Innovative Healthcare Market Research Company in 2020.
Director, Market Insights
256 Chapman Road
STE 105-4, Newark,
New Castle – 19702, USA
Phone no: +1 888 550 5009