“The Acute Ischemic Stroke market is expected to surge due to the disease’s increasing prevalence and awareness during the forecast period. Furthermore, launching various multiple- Acute Ischemic Stroke pipeline products will significantly revolutionize the Acute Ischemic Stroke market dynamics”
The Acute ischemic stroke market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, acute ischemic stroke market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted acute ischemic stroke market Size from 2019 to 2032 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current acute ischemic stroke treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the acute ischemic stroke market.
Key takeaways from the Acute Ischemic Stroke Market Research Report
- According to the study conducted by Edward C Jauch et. al. 2019, men are at higher risk for Acute Ischemic Stroke than women.
- As per the study conducted by Andrej Netland Khanevski et. al. 2019, the cumulativeincidence of clinical recurrent IS was found to be 5.4% at 1 year and 11.3% at 5 years.
- The Acute Ischemic Stroke Market Companies includes Genentech, Supergene, Tasly Pharmaceutical, Pharmazz, GNT Pharma, NoNO, Angde Biotech Pharmaceutical, NuvOx Pharma, Healios, Acticor Biotech, Biogen, ZZ Biotech, Revalesio Corporation, Shionogi & Co., Ltd., AbbVie, Pharming Group, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Roche, Clinuvel Pharmaceuticals, TrueBinding, Shin Poong Pharmaceutical, Lumosa Therapeutics, NC Medical Research, JCR Pharmaceuticals, aptaTargets, PT. Prodia Stem Cell Indonesia, and others.
- Promising Acute Ischemic Stroke Pipeline Therapies includes Activase, MultiStem, LT-3001, and others.
Discover more about therapies set to grab major Acute Ischemic Stroke market share @ Acute Ischemic Stroke Market Size
Acute Ischemic Stroke Overview
Acute Ischemic Stroke (AIS) occurs when blood flow through a brain artery is blocked by a clot- amass of thickened blood. Clots are either thrombotic or embolic, depending on where theydevelop within the body. A thrombotic stroke, more common of the two, occurs when a clotforms within an artery in the brain. An embolic stroke occurs when a clot or small piece of plaque(fatty deposit) breaks off from elsewhere in the body, such as the heart, and travels through thebloodstream only to become stuck in a narrower vessel in the brain.
Acute Ischemic Stroke Epidemiology Segmentation in the 7MM
- Total Acute Ischemic Stroke Prevalent Cases
- Acute Ischemic Stroke Age-Specific Prevalent Cases
- Acute Ischemic Stroke Gender-Specific Prevalent Cases
- Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosed and Treatable Cases
Download the report to understand which factors are driving Acute Ischemic Stroke epidemiology trends @ Acute Ischemic Stroke Epidemiological Insights
The therapeutic market for the treatment of Acute Ischemic Stroke (AIS) can be primarily divided into twomain categories based on their mechanism of action: thrombolytics and neuroprotective agents.Thrombolytic therapy aims at removing the thrombus blockage and includes drugs that act asrecombinant tissue plasminogen activators (rt-PA), antithrombotic agents andplatelet aggregationinhibitors. On the other hand, neuroprotective agents act by various mechanisms and are subsequentlyclassified based on their mechanism of action antioxidants, neuron stimulants, calcium channelantagonists and free radical scavengers.
The main treatment for ischemic stroke is intravenous tissue plasminogen activator (tPA), which breaksup clots. As per 2018 guidelines from the American Heart Association (AHA) and the American StrokeAssociation (ASA) state that tPA is most effective when it is given within four and a half hours from thestart of a stroke. It can’t be given more than five hours after the start of the stroke. As tPA can result inbleeding, patients with hemorrhagic stroke, bleeding in the brain, recent major surgery or head injurycannot take it. Patients using anticoagulants cannot also take the tPA treatment.
To know more about Acute Ischemic Stroke Treatment options, visit @ Acute Ischemic Stroke Drugs
The dynamics of Acute Ischemic Stroke market is anticipated to change in the coming years, owing to the improvement in the diagnosis methodologies, rising awareness of the diseases, incremental healthcare spending across the world, and expected launch of emerging therapies during the forecast period. Companies across the globe are working towards the development of new treatment therapies for Acute Ischemic Stroke. Key players, such as Athersys, Abbvie, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Lumosa Therapeutics, Teijin Pharma Limited, Daiichi Sankyo etc. are involved in developing drugs for AIS.
Acute Ischemic Stroke Key Companies
- Tasly Pharmaceutical
- GNT Pharma
- Angde Biotech Pharmaceutical
- NuvOx Pharma
- Acticor Biotech
- ZZ Biotech
- Revalesio Corporation
- Shionogi & Co., Ltd.
- Pharming Group
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Clinuvel Pharmaceuticals
- Shin Poong Pharmaceutical
- Lumosa Therapeutics
- NC Medical Research
- JCR Pharmaceuticals
- PT. Prodia Stem Cell Indonesia, and others.
Acute Ischemic Stroke Pipeline Therapies
- LT-3001, and others.
Learn more about the Acute Ischemic Stroke Pipeline Therapies in clinical trials @ New Treatment for Acute Ischemic Stroke
Scope of the Acute Ischemic Stroke Market Research Report
- Coverage- 7MM
- Acute Ischemic Stroke Companies- Genentech, Supergene, Tasly Pharmaceutical, Pharmazz, GNT Pharma, NoNO, Angde Biotech Pharmaceutical, NuvOx Pharma, Healios, Acticor Biotech (NYSE: ALACT.PA), Biogen (NYSE:BIIB), ZZ Biotech, Revalesio Corporation, Shionogi & Co., Ltd (NYSE: SGIOF)., AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV), Pharming Group, Bristol-Myers Squibb (NYSE: BMY), Roche (NYSE: RHHBY), Clinuvel Pharmaceuticals (NYSE: CLVLY), TrueBinding, Shin Poong Pharmaceutical, Lumosa Therapeutics, NC Medical Research, JCR Pharmaceuticals, aptaTargets, PT. Prodia Stem Cell Indonesia, and others.
- Acute Ischemic Stroke Pipeline Therapies- Activase, MultiStem, LT-3001, and others.
- Acute Ischemic Stroke Market Dynamics: Acute Ischemic Stroke Market Drivers and Barriers
- Acute Ischemic Stroke Market Access and Reimbursement
Discover more about Acute Ischemic Stroke Drugs in development @ Acute Ischemic Stroke Ongoing Clinical Trials Analysis
Table of Content
- Key Insights
- Executive Summary of Acute ischemic stroke (AIS)
- Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Acute ischemic stroke (AIS)
- Acute ischemic stroke (AIS): Market Overview at a Glance
- Acute ischemic stroke (AIS): Disease Background and Overview
- Patient Journey
- Acute ischemic stroke (AIS) Epidemiology and Patient Population
- Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
- Acute ischemic stroke (AIS) Unmet Needs
- Key Endpoints of Acute ischemic stroke (AIS) Treatment
- Acute ischemic stroke (AIS) Marketed Products
- Acute ischemic stroke (AIS) Emerging Therapies
- Acute ischemic stroke (AIS): Seven Major Market Analysis
- Attribute analysis
- 7MM: Acute Ischemic Stroke Market Outlook
- Access and Reimbursement Overview of Acute ischemic stroke
- KOL Views
- Acute Ischemic Stroke Market Drivers
- Acute Ischemic Stroke Market Barriers
- DelveInsight Capabilities
- About DelveInsight
Get in touch with our Business executive @ Acute Ischemic Stroke Market Research Report
List of Top Selling Market Research Reports in 2023
Asperger Syndrome Market | Blastomycosis Market | Heart Pump Device Market | Hydrocephalus Treatment Market | Lactose Intolerance Market | Meningococcal Meningitis Market | Oncolytic Virus Cancer Therapy Pipeline | Persistent Epithelial Defect Market | Schistosomiasis Market
Latest Blogs by DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for the healthcare domain and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Healthcare Market Research Reports, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.