According to a recent report by Growth Plus Reports, the global ophthalmic lasers market was valued at US$ 1,244.30 million in 2021 and is expected to exceed US$ 2,021.50 million by 2030, at a revenue CAGR of 5.54%. The report analyses top winning strategies, drivers & opportunities, competitive scenarios, wavering market trends, market size, statistics & estimations, and major investment pockets.
- The increasing prevalence of eye and retinal disorders will drive market revenue growth.
- The rising geriatric population will drive demand for ophthalmic lasers.
- North America dominates the global ophthalmic laser market.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/request-sample/ophthalmic-lasers-market/7862
Ophthalmic Lasers Market Scope
|Market size value in 2021||US$ 1,244.3 million|
|Revenue forecast in 2030||US$ 2,021.5 million|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 5.54% from 2022 to 2030|
|Base year for estimation||2021|
|Segments covered||Product, Application, End-user, and Region.|
|Regional scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (ROW)|
An increase in the prevalence of eye diseases such as cataracts, macular degeneration, and retinal disorders will drive the revenue growth of the ophthalmic lasers market. Furthermore, the increasing geriatric population suffering from eye diseases is expected to boost the market revenue growth rate. Apart from this, technological advancements, growing approvals for ophthalmic lasers, and rising initiatives to control visual impairment are expected to support the market’s revenue growth.
Growth Plus Reports has analyzed the global ophthalmic lasers market from four perspectives: Product, Application, End-User, and Region.
Product Segmentation: Based on the product, the global ophthalmic lasers market is segmented into excimer lasers, femtosecond lasers, Nd: YAG Lasers, diode lasers, and others. The femtosecond lasers segment dominates the market with the largest revenue share because of the rising prevalence of ophthalmic diseases, technological advancements, and high demand for femtosecond lasers.
Application Segmentation: Based on the application, the global ophthalmic lasers market is segmented into cataract removal, glaucoma treatment, diabetic retinopathy treatment, refractive error correction, and others. The refractive error correction segment dominates the market because of the increased prevalence of refractive error correction in adults and children.
End-User Segmentation: Based on the end-user, the global ophthalmic lasers market is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, and eye clinics. The hospital segment dominates the market because of the increased use of advanced technologies in hospitals, increased patient footfall, and an increasing number of hospitals.
Request for Customization – https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/customization/ophthalmic-lasers-market/7862
Regional Growth Dynamics
Based on the region, the global ophthalmic lasers market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
North America dominates the global ophthalmic lasers market with the largest revenue share. The presence of advanced healthcare infrastructure, the high prevalence of eye-related diseases, the rising geriatric population, and the presence of key market players in this region are the major factors responsible for North America’s significant revenue share in the global market.
The major players operating in the global ophthalmic lasers market are:
- Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
- Topcon Corporation
- Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems AG
- Iridex Corporation
- Nidek Co., Limited
- Lumenis Ltd.
- Allergan Ltd.
- Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
- Ellex Medical Lasers Limited
- Abbott Medical Optics, Inc.
- Carl Zeiss Meditec AG
- Johnson and Johnson Surgical Vision, Inc.
- MEDA Co., Ltd.
- SCHWIND Eye-tech-solutions GmbH & Co KG
The ophthalmic laser market is moderately competitive, with several international players. Key market players focus on technological advancements, research and development activities, and mergers and acquisitions to strengthen their market presence.
- Iridex Corporation obtained regulatory approval from China’s National Medical Products Administration in June 2022 to market and sell its Cyclo G6 platform for treating glaucoma diseases (NMPA). The Cyclo G6 system delivers MicroPulse TLT using the company’s MP3 Probe, allowing for non-incisional IOP control in a quick, efficient, and safe process.
- Lumibird Group launched the Capsulo Nd: YAG laser in April 2022. The device is designed to be a fully integrated, versatile laser platform that can perform capsulotomy and iridotomy treatments efficiently and accurately.
Table of Content
- Market Ecosystem
- Timeline Under Consideration
- Historical Years – 2020
- Base Year – 2021
- Forecasted Years – 2022 to 2030
- Currency Used in the Report
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Approach
- Data Collection Methodology
- Data Sources
- Secondary Sources
- Primary Sources
- Market Estimation Approach
- Bottom Up
- Top Down
- Market Forecasting Model
- Limitations and Assumptions
- PREMIUM INSIGHTS
- Current Market Trends (COVID-19 Perspective)
- Key Players & Competitive Positioning (2021)
- MARKET DYNAMICS
Buy this Premium Research Report: https://www.growthplusreports.com/checkout-7862
VALUE PROPOSITIONS RELATED TO THE REPORT:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
- Distributor Landscape Assessment
- Pricing Intelligence
- Customer Base Assessment
- Investment & Initiatives Analysis
- ‘Business Profile’ of Key Players
Schedule a call with our analyst: https://appoint.ly/s/salesZ3Jvd3RocGx1c3JlcG9ydHMuY29t/introduction
Visit our report store at – https://www.growthplusreports.com/report-store
Browse related reports:
Immunology Market by Drug Class (Monoclonal antibody (mAb), Polyclonal antibody(pAb), Fusion Protein, Immunosuppressants and Others), by Disease Indication (Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriatic, Arthritis, Plaque Psoriasis, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Prophylaxis of Organ Rejection, and Others), by Distribution Channel (Hospital, Retail and Online Pharmacies) Global Outlook & Forecast Period 2022-2030
Bioelectronics Market by Type (Bioelectronic Devices, Bioelectronic Medicine), by Product (Electrochemical Biosensors, Piezoelectric Biosensors), by Application (Implantable Devices, Artificial Organs, Prosthetics, Biochips), By End User (Healthcare, Food & beverage, Environmental)– Global Outlook & Forecast 2022-2030
IV Flush Syringe Market by Type (Saline IV Flush Syringe and Heparin IV Flush Syringe), by Application (Cardiac Diseases, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Diabetes, Cancer, and Others), by End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Clinics, and Others) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2022-2030
Cloud-based Solutions for Drug Discovery Market by Service Type (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), End User (Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Contract Research Organizations, Academia and Research Institutes) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2022-2030
Infusion Pump Market by Type (Volumetric Pumps, Syringe Pumps, Enteral Pumps, Insulin Pumps, Elastomeric Pumps, Implantable Pumps, and Others), by Application (Diabetes, Oncology, Pain Management, and Others), and by End User (Hospitals & Clinics, Ambulatory Care, Home Care, and Others) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2022-2030
Growth Plus Reports is part of GRG Health, a global healthcare knowledge service company. We are proud members of EPhMRA (European Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Association).
Growth Plus portfolio of services draws on our core capabilities of secondary & primary research, market modelling & forecasting, benchmarking, analysis and strategy formulation to help clients create scalable, ground-breaking solutions that prepare them for future growth and success.
We were awarded by the prestigious CEO Magazine as “Most Innovative Healthcare Market Research Company in 2020.
Director, Market Insights
256 Chapman Road
STE 105-4, Newark,
New Castle – 19702, USA
Phone no: +1 888 550 5009