According to a recent report by Growth Plus Reports, the global MiRNA sequencing and assay market was valued at US$ 3.07 billion in 2021 and is expected to surpass US$ 77 billion by 2030, at a revenue CAGR of 14%. The report analyzes top strategies, drivers & opportunities, competitive landscape, wavering market trends, market size, statistics & estimations, and major investment pockets.
- The rising prevalence of cancer and chronic diseases will provide growth opportunities for the MiRNA sequencing and assay market.
- North America will dominate the global MiRNA sequencing and assay market.
- Increasing the use of MicroRNA (miRNA) sequencing in clinical laboratories will fuel the growth of the MiRNA sequencing and assay market.
Download Free Sample Report Now @ https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/request-sample/mirna-sequencing-and-assay-market/8344
MiRNA Sequencing and Assay Market Scope
|Market size value in 2022||US$ 3.07 billion|
|Revenue forecast in 2031||US$ 11.38 billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 14% from 2023 to 2031|
|Base year for estimation||2022|
|Segments covered||Product, Technology, End User, and Region|
|Regional scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (ROW)|
The increasing prevalence of cancer and other chronic diseases is the primary factor driving the revenue growth of the global market. Furthermore, advances in sequencing technology, new applications for miRNA, and the increasing use of sequencing by synthesis (SBS) technology will support market revenue growth.
Growth Plus Reports has analyzed the global MiRNA sequencing and assay market from four perspectives: Product, Technology, End User, and Region.
Product Segmentation: Based on the product, the global MiRNA sequencing and assay market is segmented into sequencing consumables and library preparation kits. The library kit preparation segment dominates the market because of the growing prevalence of cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and other rare disorders.
Technology Segmentation: Based on the technology, the global MiRNA sequencing and assay market is segmented into sequencing by synthesis, ion semiconductor, sOLiD, and nanopore sequencing. The sequencing by synthesis segment dominates the market because of its simple workflow, best data accuracy, and wide range of applications.
End-User Segmentation: Based on the end-user, the global MiRNA sequencing and assay market is segmented into clinical laboratories, life science organizations, and others. The life science organization segment dominates the market with the largest revenue share because MicroRNA (miRNA) sequencing is increasingly used in clinical laboratories for cancer diagnosis and prognosis.
Regional Growth Dynamics
Based on the region, the global MiRNA sequencing and assay market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World. North America dominates the global MiRNA sequencing and assay market due to the presence of a substantial number of prominent companies, an increase in R&D spending to develop novel and improved products, the increasing use of miRNA sequencing and assays in clinics, healthcare networks, military, and agricultural institutions, and favorable government policies and investments.
Request for Customization – https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/customization/mirna-sequencing-and-assay-market/8344
The major players operating in the global MiRNA sequencing and assay market are:
- Illumina, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- QIAGEN N.V.
- New England Biolabs
- Takara Bio Inc.
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
- Maravai LifeSciences
- HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc.
- Abcam plc
- Lexogen GmbH
- Norgen Biotek Corp.
- Meridian Bioscience, Inc.
- System Biosciences, LLC.
The MiRNA sequencing and assay market is not competitive, with few players involved. Key players in the market use competitive strategies like product development and regional presence growth. The key players are involved in acquisitions, mergers, and partnerships to strengthen their global market positions.
- HTC Molecular Diagnostics Inc. introduced new features of their proprietary HTG EdgeSeq technology in April 2022. The company improved its proprietary technology, so that new sample preparation harmonization now enables miRNA and mRNA profiling without additional samples.
- Allogene Therapeutics partnered with Antion Biosciences in January 2022 to improve multiplex gene silencing as an additional tool for developing next-generation allogeneic CAR T products using Antion’s miRNA technology (miCAR).
- Research on the Genome-Scale Study and Absolute Quantification of Circulating MicroRNA Biomarkers Using a MicroRNA Next-Generation-Sequencing Discovery Assay was conducted in January 2022. (miND).
Table of Content
- Market Ecosystem
- Timeline Under Consideration
- Historical Years – 2021
- Base Years – 2022
- Forecast Years – 2023 to 2031
- Currency Used in the Report
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Approach
- Data Collection Methodology
- Data Sources
- Secondary Sources
- Primary Sources
- Market Estimation Approach
- Bottom Up
- Top Down
- Market Forecasting Model
- Limitations and Assumptions
- PREMIUM INSIGHTS
- Current Market Trend (COVID-19 Perspective)
- Key Players & Competitive Positioning (2022)
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- GLOBAL MiRNA SEQUENCING AND ASSAY MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY PRODUCT
- Sequencing Consumables
- Library Preparation Kits
- GLOBAL MiRNA SEQUENCING AND ASSAY MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY TECHNOLOGY
- Sequencing by Synthesis
- Ion Semiconductor
- Nanopore Sequencing
Buy this Premium Research Report: https://www.growthplusreports.com/checkout-8344
VALUE PROPOSITIONS RELATED TO THE REPORT:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
- Distributor Landscape Assessment
- Pricing Intelligence
- Customer Base Assessment
- Investment & Initiatives Analysis
- ‘Business Profile’ of Key Players
Schedule a call with our analyst: https://appoint.ly/s/salesZ3Jvd3RocGx1c3JlcG9ydHMuY29t/introduction
Visit our report store at – https://www.growthplusreports.com/report-store
Browse related reports:
Preimplantation Genetic Testing Marketv by Procedure (Screening, Diagnosis), Technique (Next-Generation Sequencing, Polymerase Chain Reaction), Application (Aneuploidy, Structural Chromosomal Abnormalities), End-user (Maternity Centers & Fertility Clinics, Hospitals & Diagnostic Labs) – Global Outlook and Forecast 2023-2031
Mucopolysaccharidosis Type I Market by Treatment Type (Enzyme Replacement Therapy, Allogeneic HSCT), End-user (Hospitals, Speciality Clinics) – Global Outlook and Forecast 2023-2031
Molecular Biology Enzymes, Kits, and Reagents Market by Product (Kits & Reagents, Enzymes), Application (PCR, Cloning), End-user (Hospitals and Diagnostic Centers) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Mental Health Apps Market by Platform Type (iOS, Android), Application (Depression and Anxiety Management, Meditation Management) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Ketone Supplements Market by Form (Solids, Liquids), Type (Esters, Salts, Others), Distribution Channel (Pharmacy/Drug Store, Departmental Store) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Growth Plus Reports is part of GRG Health, a global healthcare knowledge service company. We are proud members of EPhMRA (European Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Association).
Growth Plus portfolio of services draws on our core capabilities of secondary & primary research, market modelling & forecasting, benchmarking, analysis and strategy formulation to help clients create scalable, ground-breaking solutions that prepare them for future growth and success.
We were awarded by the prestigious CEO Magazine as “Most Innovative Healthcare Market Research Company in 2020.
Director, Market Insights
256 Chapman Road
STE 105-4, Newark,
New Castle – 19702, USA
Phone no: +1 888 550 5009