A recent report by Growth Plus Reports estimated the global Metabolic Testing Market to be worth US$ 58.1 billion in 2021. From 2022 to 2030, it is expected that market revenue will grow at a CAGR of 7.6%, reaching US$ 112.23 billion by 2030. The most successful strategies, market trends, significant drivers and opportunities, the competitive environment, market size, statistical data, and revenue are all included in the report.
- The rise in the prevalence of lifestyle disorders is significantly rising market revenue.
- Increasing investments associated with the development of advanced technology to boost further market expansion.
- An increase in R&D efforts will create advantageous chances of market revenue growth.
Request a Free Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/request-sample/metabolic-testing-market/7900
Metabolic Testing Market Scope
Market size value in 2021
|US$ 58.1 billion|
Revenue forecast in 2030
US$ 112.23 billion
CAGR of 7.6% from 2022 to 2030
|Base year for estimation||
by product type, technology, application, end user and region.
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (ROW)
The rising incidence and prevalence rate of lifestyle-related disorders such as heart disease, hypertension, high cholesterol, diabetes, and obesity, and technical developments in metabolic testing is driving market revenue. Additionally, technical improvements such as introducing digital metabolic rate testing equipment and fast-rising healthcare spending levels will likely drive market revenue expansion during the forecast period.
Growth plus reports have analyzed the global metabolic testing market from perspectives such as product type, technology, application, end-user, and region.
Product Type Segmentation:
Based on product type, the global metabolic testing market is segmented into cardiopulmonary exercise testing (CPET), body composition analysis, electrocardiogram, and portable systems.
The CPET systems segment is expected to account for the largest revenue share in the global metabolic testing market owing to its accuracy, rising disposable income, and prevalence of chronic diseases.
Based on technology, the global metabolic testing is segmented into VO2 max analysis, resting energy expenditure (REE), body composition analysis, and others.
The VO2 max analysis segment is expected to account for the largest revenue share in the global market because of its ability to measure oxygen consumption directly. Moreover, it is the most prescribed metabolic procedure for athletes, caregivers, and otherwise healthy people, driving revenue share.
Based on application, the global metabolic testing market is segmented into critical care, lifestyle diseases, and others.
The lifestyle diseases segment is expected to dominate the market revenue during the forecast period Because of the rising incidence of lifestyle-related disorders such as obesity, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease worldwide.
Based on end-user, the global metabolic testing market is segmented into sports performance labs, hospitals & clinics, and others.
The sports performance segment is expected to dominate the market revenue during the forecast period, owing to the growing number of sports performance labs worldwide and the improved quality of lab services in developing regions.
Regional Growth Dynamics:
Based on the region, the global metabolic testing market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
North America accounts for the largest market revenue share and is expected to rise significantly during the forecast period. This rise in revenue is due to the prevailing diseases related to lifestyle, the presence of prominent market players, and the availability of advanced healthcare in this region.
Request for Customization – https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/customization/metabolic-testing-market/7900
The key players operating the market global metabolic testing market includes:
- Medical AG
- General Electric Company
- OSI Systems, Inc.
- Cosmed srl
- Korr Medical Technologies, Inc.,
- AEI Technologies, Inc.,
- Endurance Company, LLC,
- CareFusion Corporation
- Vyaire Medical, Inc.
- Cortex Biophysik GmbH
The market under investigation is fragmented and only somewhat competitive. Domestic and foreign businesses operating in the atrial fibrillation market focus on creating novel product introductions and expanded R&D operations are keeping an eye on the entrance of new rivals.
- In December 2022, Rutgers University and HeartSciences began a multi-year cooperation to create AI-based ECG algorithms to enhance heart disease diagnosis and broaden the clinical usefulness of an ECG for screening of low-cost heart disease.
- In September 2022, Fitbit introduced three new fitness trackers in India: the Fitbit Versa 4, the Fitbit Sense 2 fitness wristwatch, and the Fitbit Inspire 4 fitness tracker and claims to deliver superior performance, including heart rate sensor, a SpO2 meter, a stress monitor, and other features.
Table of Content
- Market Ecosystem
- Timeline Under Consideration
- Historical Years – 2020
- Base Year – 2021
- Forecasted Years – 2022 to 2030
- Currency Used in the Report
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Approach
- Data Collection Methodology
- Data Sources
- Secondary Sources
- Primary Sources
- Market Estimation Approach
- Bottom Up
- Top Down
- Market Forecasting Model
- Limitations and Assumptions
- PREMIUM INSIGHTS
- Current Market Trend (COVID-19 Perspective)
- Key Players & Competitive Positioning (2021)
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- GLOBAL METABOLIC TESTING MARKET- ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY PRODUCT TYPE
- Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing (CPET)
- Body Composition Analysis
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Portable System
- GLOBAL METABOLIC TESTING MARKET- ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY TECHNOLOGY
- Vo2 Max Analysis
- Resting Energy Expenditure (REE)
- Body Composition Analysis
- GLOBAL METABOLIC TESTING MARKET- ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY APPLICATION
- Critical Care
- Lifestyle Diseases
Buy this Premium Research Report: https://www.growthplusreports.com/checkout-7900
VALUE PROPOSITIONS RELATED TO THE REPORT:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
- Distributor Landscape Assessment
- Pricing Intelligence
- Customer Base Assessment
- Investment & Initiatives Analysis
- ‘Business Profile’ of Key Players
Schedule a call with our analyst: https://appoint.ly/s/salesZ3Jvd3RocGx1c3JlcG9ydHMuY29t/introduction
Visit our report store at – https://www.growthplusreports.com/report-store
Browse related reports:
Airway Clearance Devices Market by Type (PEP, HFCWO), Application (Cystic Fibrosis, Bronchiectasis), End-user (Hospitals & Clinics, Home Care Settings) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Apheresis Equipment Market by Product (Devices, Disposables), Procedure (Plasmapheresis, Photopheresis), Technology (Centrifugation, Membrane Separation), Application (Neurological, Renal) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Eosinophilic Esophagitis Market by Drug Class (Corticosteroids, Budesonide), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies) – Global Outlook and Forecast 2023-2031
IBD (Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s Disease) Treatment Market by Drug Class (TNF Inhibitors, JAK Inhibitors), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies) – Global Outlook and Forecast 2023-2031
Veterinary Ultrasound Devices Market by Product Type (2D Ultrasound, Doppler Ultrasound), Technology (Digital Imaging, Contrast Imaging), Application (Obstetrics & Gynecology, Cardiology), End-user (Veterinary Hospitals & Clinics, Veterinary Research Institutes) – Global Outlook and Forecast 2023-2031
Growth Plus Reports is part of GRG Health, a global healthcare knowledge service company. We are proud members of EPhMRA (European Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Association).
Growth Plus portfolio of services draws on our core capabilities of secondary & primary research, market modelling & forecasting, benchmarking, analysis and strategy formulation to help clients create scalable, ground-breaking solutions that prepare them for future growth and success.
We were awarded by the prestigious CEO Magazine as “Most Innovative Healthcare Market Research Company in 2020.
Director, Market Insights
256 Chapman Road
STE 105-4, Newark,
New Castle – 19702, USA
Phone no: +1 888 550 5009