As per the latest report published by Growth Plus Reports, the Global Medical Waste Management Market was valued at US$ 76.53 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach US$ 128.2 billion by 2030 at a revenue CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period 2022 to 2030. The study analyzes the most successful strategies, market trends, drivers and opportunities, competitive landscape, market size, statistics, forecasts, and key investment areas.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/request-sample/medical-waste-management-market/7890
Medical Waste Management Market Scope
|Market size value in 2021||US$ 76.53 billion|
|Revenue forecast in 2030||US$ 128.2 billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 5.9% from 2022 to 2030|
|Base year for estimation||2021|
|Segments covered||Service, type of waste, treatment site, waste generator and region.|
|Regional scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (ROW)|
The global market revenue for medical waste management is increasing because of a rising aging population, the prevalence of chronic diseases, and technological advancements for the effective treatment of medical waste. However, the lack of knowledge about the health risks of medical waste and delayed acceptance of new technologies in emerging countries are expected to restrain the market revenue growth.
Growth plus reports have analyzed the global medical waste management market from perspectives such as service, type of waste, treatment site, waste generator, and region.
Based on service, the global waste management market is segmented into collection, treatment, disposal, incineration, and recycling.
The collection segment accounts for the largest revenue share in the global market. This revenue share is attributed to the increasing volume of medical waste and healthcare institutes outsourcing the management of medical waste proper transportation and packaging.
Type of Waste Segmentation:
Based on the type of waste, the global waste management market is segmented into non-hazardous, infectious, and pharmaceutical.
The non-hazardous segment dominates the market during the forecast period. This large revenue share is attributed to the large amount of non-hazardous waste generated by healthcare activities which are about 85% of the total waste.
Treatment Site Segmentation:
Based on the treatment site, the global waste management market is segmented into offsite and onsite.
The offsite treatment site segment accounts for the largest revenue share of the market. This large revenue share is attributed to cost-effectiveness. Furthermore, stringent regulation for using and maintaining such equipment presents another challenge, increasing the adoption of the offsite treatment site segment.
Waste Generator Segmentation:
Based on waste generators, the global waste management market is segmented into hospitals and labs.
The hospital segment accounts for the largest revenue share during the forecast period due to an increase in the number of awareness campaigns for medical waste management.
Request for Customization – https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/customization/medical-waste-management-market/7890
Regional Growth Dynamics:
Based on region, the global medical waste management market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
North America dominates the global medical waste management market in terms of revenue share during the forecast period. Growing government measures for the disposal of medical waste are attributed to the high regional increase. Furthermore, the waste management programs for the generation, storage, handling, treatment, and disposal of medical waste as well as the key market players, are expected to accelerate the market revenue during the forecast period.
The prominent players in the global medical waste management market include:
- Biomedical Waste Solutions. LLC
- Clean Harbors, Inc.
- EcoMed Services
- Daniels Sharpsmart, Inc.
- Gamma Waste Systems
- GRP & Associates, Inc.
- Republic Services, Inc.
- Remondis Medison
- Triumvirate Environmental
- Veolia Environmental
- Waste Management Inc.
To maintain market competition in the medical waste management market, these market competitors are using a various growth strategy with ongoing technological advancements. These initiatives have enabled the expansion of future economic business prospects and increased demand for medical waste management.
- In August 2022, to address the unprecedented rise in infectious healthcare waste brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic, the Government of Japan and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) started a new project to assist the national health agencies.
- In August 2021, lean Harbors acquired Littlejohn & Co., LLC affiliate HydroChemPSC for USD 1.25 billion to enhance its revenue-generating potential by bolstering its opportunities with strong brand equity and customer service reputation.
Table of Content
- Market Ecosystem
- Timeline Under Consideration
- Historical Years – 2020
- Base Years – 2021
- Forecasted Years – 2022 to 2030
- Currency Used in the Report
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Approach
- Data Collection Methodology
- Data Sources
- Secondary Sources
- Primary Sources
- Market Estimation Approach
- Bottom Up
- Top Down
- Market Forecasting Model
- Limitations and Assumptions
- PREMIUM INSIGHTS
- Current Market Trend (COVID-19 Perspective)
- Key Players & Competitive Positioning (2021)
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- GLOBAL MEDICAL WASTE MANAGEMENT MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY SERVICE
- GLOBAL MEDICAL WASTE MANAGEMENT MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY TYPE OF WASTE
- GLOBAL MEDICAL WASTE MANAGEMENT MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY TREATMENT SITE
- GLOBAL MEDICAL WASTE MANAGEMENT MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY WASTE GENERATOR
Buy this Premium Research Report: https://www.growthplusreports.com/checkout-7890
VALUE PROPOSITIONS RELATED TO THE REPORT:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
- Distributor Landscape Assessment
- Pricing Intelligence
- Customer Base Assessment
- Investment & Initiatives Analysis
- ‘Business Profile’ of Key Players
Schedule a call with our analyst: https://appoint.ly/s/salesZ3Jvd3RocGx1c3JlcG9ydHMuY29t/introduction
Visit our report store at – https://www.growthplusreports.com/report-store
Browse related reports:
Regulatory Writing Market by Type (Investigator Brochures, Case Report Forms), End User (Contract Research Organizations, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnological Companies) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Pneumatic Compression Therapy Market by Product (Compression Pumps, Compression Garments), Technique (Dynamic Compression Therapy, Static Compression Therapy), and Application (Deep Vein Thrombosis, Varicose Veins) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Nutraceuticals Market by Types (Dietary Supplements, Functional Foods & Beverages), Distribution Channel (Conventional Stores, Specialty Stores, Online Retailers) – Global Outlook and Forecast 2023-2031
Microbiome Therapeutics Market by Type (Fecal Microbial Transplant, Microbiome Drugs), Application (C. difficle, Crohn’s Disease, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Diabetes) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Melanoma Diagnostics Market by Test Type (Dermatoscopy, Biopsy), End-user (Hospitals, Pathology Laboratories) – Global Outlook and Forecast 2023-2031
Growth Plus Reports is part of GRG Health, a global healthcare knowledge service company. We are proud members of EPhMRA (European Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Association).
Growth Plus portfolio of services draws on our core capabilities of secondary & primary research, market modelling & forecasting, benchmarking, analysis and strategy formulation to help clients create scalable, ground-breaking solutions that prepare them for future growth and success.
We were awarded by the prestigious CEO Magazine as “Most Innovative Healthcare Market Research Company in 2020.
Director, Market Insights
256 Chapman Road
STE 105-4, Newark,
New Castle – 19702, USA
Phone no: +1 888 550 5009