The most recent research report by MarkNtel Advisors on the Liquid Biopsy Market includes an examination of numerous aspects that contribute to the market growth during the forecast period 2023-2028. The report provides space for strategic planning and presents a complete examination of drivers, opportunities, and constraints. Market growth factors are crucial since they may be comprehended to create various tactics for seizing the lucrative prospects present in the constantly expanding industry. In order to better comprehend the market and offer useful recommendations, opinions of market experts have been taken into consideration.
The present growth rate and the size of the whole market have been used to determine future growth. The alternatives that endanger the market expansion have also been covered. The study offers in-depth qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential and examines historical growth patterns as well as present growth potential to gain important insights into industry indicators throughout the forecast period.
Some Latest Development in the Liquid Biopsy Market
- In August 2022, Thermo Fisher Scientific launched the first NGS-based test to support DNA and RNA input.
- In May 2022, Qiagen N.V. launched the therascreen EGFRplus RGQ PCR kit, a new in vitro diagnostic test for sensitive EGFR mutation analysis.
- In June 2021, Personal Genome Diagnostics Inc. announced to launch of an NGS kit solution, Elio plasma complete, for comprehensive blood-based genomic analysis.
Interested To Know More About The Ongoing Developments In The Liquid Biopsy Market, Download A Free Sample PDF of this Analysis Report – Download Now
Scope of The Study
An exhaustive evaluation of the analysis for the Liquid Biopsy market is provided in this report. The market estimations covered in the report are derived from extensive research, interviews, and internal expert reviews. These market estimations were developed by examining the various political, social, and economic factors that are influencing the development of the Liquid Biopsy market, as well as the current market dynamics.
The number of cancer cases has surged significantly on a global scale. Environmental factors are the leading causes of cancer. The rise in cancer diagnosis has led various countries and international health organizations to undertake various initiatives to spread awareness about cancer. With this increase, Liquid biopsy is preferred for its multiple advantages, counting low-cost, early prognosis, tumor heterogeneity identification, drug resistance, therapeutic drug monitoring, and the most ascendant, patient comfort by eliminating the need for surgery. Consecutively, this increase in preference for Liquid Biopsies is expected to increase the Market during the forecasting period.
The segmentation study is figured to be the most important step in determining the target market. It entails a careful examination of segments in order to develop advertising techniques and marketing strategies for the Liquid Biopsy Market at both regional and levels. The profitability and development possibilities in this report were analyzed by industry experts. The study covers every aspect of geography in detail, including market share, growth rate, net revenue, consumption, historical data, and market projections (2023–2028).
To help consumers understand more fully, the specialists have done value chain and raw material evaluations in this section. The following segments make up the report:
- By Work Process (Sample Preparation, Library Preparation, Sequencing, Data Analysis)
- By Technology (PCR [RT-PCR, dPCR, Multiplex PCR, Others], NGS, FISH, Other Technologies)
- By Usage (RUO, Clinical)
- By Sample Type (Blood, Urine, Saliva, CerebroSpinal Fluid)
- By Product (Test /Services, Kits and Consumables, Instruments)
- By Circulating Biomarkers (Circulating Tumor Cells, Cell-free DNA, Circulating Cell-Free RNA, Exosomes and Extracellular Vesicles, Others)
- By Disease Type (Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Melanoma, Other Cancers, Non-Oncology Disorders),
- By Clinical Application (Treatment Monitoring, Prognosis and Recurrence Monitoring, Treatment Selection, Diagnosis and Screening)
Regional Growth Statistics
Based on the region, the Liquid Biopsy market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa.
Of them all, North America is anticipated to attain a significant market share during the forecasting period. It owes principally to the high adoption of advanced technologies like NGS’s presence of well-established pharmaceutical companies, research centers, and biotechnology companies developing tests, funding, and investments from public and private organizations. Many organizations, such as the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), aid in the implementation of liquid biopsy. Additionally, the ongoing competition between biotechnological companies is expected to boost the market.
Sent Your Enquiry, For Customization or Any Further Question – Send Now
Analysis of The Market Leaders:
This study presents the current competition environment of some of the key market participants in the Liquid Biopsy industry. The profile includes the business overview, goods and services, critical financials, and the most recent news and developments as well as other important information about the companies. Overall, the report provides a thorough overview of the Liquid Biopsy market that will help equipment manufacturers, industry consultants, established businesses looking to expand, start-up businesses looking for opportunities, and other stakeholders create market-centric strategies in line with current and anticipated future trends.
This section also contains company details and share evaluations of the top companies. Companies under study are: –
- – Bio-Rad Laboratories
- – Biocept Inc
- – Abcodia Ltd
- – Chronix Biomedical
- – Epic Sciences Inc
- – Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- – Cynvenio Biosystems, Inc.
- – GUARDANT HEALTH, INC
- – Illumina, Inc.
- – NeoGenomics Laboratories, Inc.
- – Menarini Silicon Biosystems, Inc.
- – Qiagen N.V.
- – Thermo Fisher Scientific
- – Personal Genome Diagnostics, Inc.
- – Qiagen N.V.
Browse In-depth Market Research Report Include Full Description and TOC @ – https://www.marknteladvisors.com/research-library/global-liquid-biopsy-market.html
Available Growth Challenges In the Market
Detecting ctDNA through Liquid Biopsy becomes technically tricky as the quantities of ctDNA may be lower in the plasma of a cancer patient for particular cancer mutations, especially after the treatment and surgery. It is also not applicable to all cancers, as certain tumors do not shed a recognizable amount of ctDNA. Also, there may be fewer than one detectable copy of the cancer mutation containing ctDNA in a patient’s sample, resulting in ctDNA not being identified, even though ctDNA is deficient. As a result, the credibility is lessened, as it might give a false negative where ctDNA is not identifiable. This discrepancy could negatively hinder the market.
Table of Content
- Product Definition
- Research Process
- Market Segmentation
- Executive Summary
- Impact of COVID-19 on Global Liquid Biopsy Market
- Global Liquid Biopsy Market Venture Capital Ecosystem
- Financing By Key Investors
- Financing Recipient Wise Details
- Global Liquid Biopsy Market Outlook, 2018-2028F
- Market Size & Analysis
- Market Share & Analysis
- Market Size & Analysis
Why MarkNtel Advisors?
- Industry-leading incisive studies with precise market forecast insights are offered by MarkNtel Advisors.
- Our reports have been evaluated by numerous industry professionals, proving advantageous for maximizing the return on investments for the organizations.
- Reports are created under the guidance of specific industry experts and contains all the necessary details, such as recent trends and innovations, strategic plans, regional market outlooks, and much more.
- We give a thorough landscape with the major market participants by way of a detailed pictorial depiction of the data, strategic advice, and analytical tool results. The thorough market analysis will aid the business in becoming more efficient.
- The demand and supply dynamics presented in the report provides a comprehensive view of the industry under study.
- Our study enables the stakeholders to develop the best business plans to accelerate market growth by assisting them in understanding the present and future market restraints.
Other Market Study Reports –
- Global Space Ground Station Services Market
- Oman Masterbatch Market
- India Men’s Grooming Market
- Brazil LED Lighting Market
- Computer Aided Engineering Market
We are a leading research, consulting, & data analytics firm that provides an extensive range of strategic reports on diverse industry verticals. We deliver data to a substantial & varied client base, including multinational corporations, financial institutions, governments, & individuals, among others.
Our specialization in niche industries & emerging geographies allows our clients to formulate their strategies in a much more informed way and entail parameters like Go-to-Market (GTM), product development, feasibility analysis, project scoping, market segmentation, competitive benchmarking, market sizing & forecasting, & trend analysis, among others, for 15 diverse industrial verticals.
United State – +1 628 895 8081
India – +91 120 4278433
Our Blogs – https://www.marknteladvisors.com/blogs/