As per the latest report published by Growth Plus Reports, the Global Rheumatoid Arthritis Therapeutics Market was valued at US$ 1.42 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach US$ 2.42 billion by 2030 at a revenue CAGR of 6.14% during the forecast period 2022 to 2030. The study analyzes the top strategies, drivers and opportunities, market trends, competitive landscape, market size, statistics, forecasts, and key investment areas.
- The growing number of arthritis cases is boosting market revenue growth.
- The launch of new biosimilars is creating a strong product pipeline.
- The increase in the acceptance of biopharmaceuticals accelerates market revenue share.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://growthplusreports.com/inquiry/request-sample/rheumatoid-arthritis-therapeutics-market/7891
Rheumatoid Arthritis Therapeutics Market Scope
|Market size value in 2021||US$ 1.42 billion|
|Revenue forecast in 2030||US$ 2.42 billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 6.14% from 2022 to 2030|
|Base year for estimation||2021|
|Segments covered||drug class, route of administration, and region|
|Regional scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (ROW)|
The growing elderly population, hereditary transmission of the illness, and abrupt lifestyle changes such as heavy smoking and drinking are the factors driving the global rheumatoid arthritis therapeutics market. Additionally, obesity is another important risk factor for rheumatoid arthritis. Furthermore, introducing sophisticated biologics is also expected to contribute to market revenue expansion. However, increasing treatment costs and rising drug prices may limit the revenue expansion of the global rheumatoid arthritis therapeutics market to some extent.
Growth plus reports have analyzed the global rheumatoid arthritis therapeutics market from perspectives such as drug class, route of administration, and region.
Drug Class Segmentation:
Based on drug class, the global rheumatoid arthritis therapeutics market is segmented into biopharmaceuticals and pharmaceuticals. The biopharmaceutical segment is further sub-segmented into biosimilars and biologics. The pharmaceuticals segment is further sub-segmented into analgesics and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
The pharmaceuticals segment accounts for the largest revenue share in the global rheumatoid arthritis therapeutics market. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) used in symptomatic therapy of rheumatic disorders are raising the revenue growth of this segment.
Route of Administration Segmentation:
Based on the route of administration, the global rheumatoid arthritis therapeutics market is segmented into parenteral and oral.
Parenteral drugs segment accounts for the largest revenue share in the global market. This significant revenue share is attributed to the quick absorption of the drug immediately after uptake. Additionally, one of the most preferred drugs for rheumatoid arthritis, methotrexate, is the first-line treatment for the disease is administered can contribute to market revenue growth.
Regional Growth Dynamics:
Based on region, the global rheumatoid arthritis therapeutics market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
North America accounts for the highest revenue share of the global market for rheumatoid arthritis therapeutics. The large revenue share of this region is attributed to the factors such as high awareness about the available therapeutics, acceptable reimbursement policies, more lavish healthcare spending, and increased research and development, enhancing the introduction of many novel drugs in the market.
Europe accounts for the second-largest revenue share in the global market of rheumatoid arthritis therapeutics due to the rising acceptance of novel therapeutics, the surge in the geriatric population, the presence of advanced healthcare systems, and the presence of major market players in this region.
Request for Customization – https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/customization/rheumatoid-arthritis-therapeutics-market/7891
The prominent players operating in the rheumatoid arthritis therapeutics market are:
- Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.
- Hoffman-La Roche Ltd.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Amgen Inc.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- AbbVie Inc.
To increase the product portfolio in the global rheumatoid arthritis therapeutics market, prominent players have embraced product launches, product approval, and agreement as key developmental strategies. These initiatives have enabled the expansion of future economic business prospects and increased demand for rheumatoid arthritis therapeutics.
- In Oct 2022, the mechanism of Emodin anthraquinone in the treatment of Rheumatoid arthritis was published and explained in the Hindawi journal.
- In December 2020, Cyxone planned to begin a Phase IIb trial of rabeximod. This asset was previously studied for Covid-19. However, its Phase II results in COVID-19 were disappointing due to a lack of statistical significance.
Table of Content
- Market Ecosystem
- Timeline Under Consideration
- Historical Years – 2020
- Base Year – 2021
- Forecasted Years – 2022 to 2030
- Currency Used in the Report
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Approach
- Data Collection Methodology
- Data Sources
- Secondary Sources
- Primary Sources
- Market Estimation Approach
- Bottom Up
- Top Down
- Market Forecasting Model
- Limitations and Assumptions
- PREMIUM INSIGHTS
- Current Market Trends (COVID-19 Perspective)
- Key Players & Competitive Positioning (2021)
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- GLOBAL RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS THERAPEUTICS MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY DRUG CLASS
- NSAIDs (Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Agents)
- GLOBAL RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS THERAPEUTICS MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY ROUTE OF ADMINISTRATION
- GLOBAL RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS THERAPEUTICS MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
- Retail Pharmacy
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
Buy this Premium Research Report: https://www.growthplusreports.com/checkout-7891
VALUE PROPOSITIONS RELATED TO THE REPORT:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
- Distributor Landscape Assessment
- Pricing Intelligence
- Customer Base Assessment
- Investment & Initiatives Analysis
- ‘Business Profile’ of Key Players
Schedule a call with our analyst: https://appoint.ly/s/salesZ3Jvd3RocGx1c3JlcG9ydHMuY29t/introduction
Visit our report store at – https://www.growthplusreports.com/report-store
Browse related reports:
Virus-like Particles Market by Type (Vaccines, Therapeutics), Source (Yeast, Plant, Insect Cell), Application (Hepatitis, Gaucher Disease) – Global Outlook and Forecast 2023-2031 by Type (Vaccines, Therapeutics), Source (Yeast, Plant, Insect Cell), Application (Hepatitis, Gaucher Disease) – Global Outlook and Forecast 2023-2031
Steam Autoclave Market by Product Type (Tabletop Autoclaves, Vertical Steam Autoclaves), End-user (Hospitals and Clinics, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Scleral Lens Market by Type (Mini Scleral Lens and Large Scleral Lens), Application (Ocular Surface Disease, Irregular Cornea), and End User (Hospitals, Eye Clinics) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
RNase and DNase Free Pipette Tips Market by Volume (10 µL, 200 µL), End-user (Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies, Academic and Research Institutes) – Global Outlook and Forecast 2023-2031
Periodontal Therapeutics Market by Drug Type (Antibiotics, Antiseptics) and End User (Hospitals, Dental Clinics) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Growth Plus Reports is part of GRG Health, a global healthcare knowledge service company. We are proud members of EPhMRA (European Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Association).
Growth Plus portfolio of services draws on our core capabilities of secondary & primary research, market modelling & forecasting, benchmarking, analysis and strategy formulation to help clients create scalable, ground-breaking solutions that prepare them for future growth and success.
We were awarded by the prestigious CEO Magazine as “Most Innovative Healthcare Market Research Company in 2020.
Director, Market Insights
256 Chapman Road
STE 105-4, Newark,
New Castle – 19702, USA
Phone no: +1 888 550 5009