According to a recent Growth Plus Reports study, the global endoscopic ultrasound market is estimated to hit US$ 1.52 billion by 2030, with a revenue CAGR of 6.16%. The study examines the important strategies, drivers, opportunities, competition, shifting market dynamics, market size, data and forecasts, and important investment regions.
- The growth of gastrointestinal diseases and cancer will drive market revenue growth.
- The increased demand for advanced diagnostic practices will drive demand for endoscopic ultrasound.
- North America dominates the global endoscopic ultrasound market.
Request a Free Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/request-sample/endoscopic-ultrasound-market/7920
The growth in the prevalence of many chronic diseases, such as gastrointestinal diseases and cancer, will drive the revenue growth of the endoscopic ultrasound market. Furthermore, the increasing adoption of advanced diagnostic practices will boost the market revenue growth. Apart from this, the introduction of highly advanced and modernized techniques, such as EUS-guided fine-needle aspiration (EUS-FNAC), is expected to support the market’s revenue growth.
Growth Plus Reports has analyzed the global endoscopic ultrasound market from four perspectives: Product, Application, End-User, and Region.
Product Segmentation: Based on the product, the global endoscopic ultrasound market is segmented into endoscopes, ultrasound probes, ultrasonic processors, imaging systems, accessories, and needles. The endoscopes segment dominates the market with the largest revenue share because of the reduced procedural risk and low cost.
Application Segmentation: Based on the application, the global endoscopic ultrasound market is segmented into oncology, pancreatic conditions, and others. The oncology segment dominates the market because of the growth in the prevalence of cancer and the need for an effective diagnosis system.
Regional Growth Dynamics
Based on the region, the global endoscopic ultrasound market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
North America dominates the global endoscopic ultrasound market with the largest revenue share. The advanced healthcare systems, growth in the prevalence of gastrointestinal diseases and cancer, increased technological advances, and the introduction of advanced products are attributed to North America’s significant revenue share in the global market.
Request for Customization – https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/customization/endoscopic-ultrasound-market/7920
The key players in the global endoscopic ultrasound market are:
- Incyte Corporation
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Baxter International Inc.
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Sanofi SA
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- F. Hoffman La Roche AG
- Eli Lilly and Company
The market for endoscopic ultrasound is moderately competitive, with several multinational companies. To enhance their market position, major competitors engage in technological advancements, R&D, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Limaca Medical announced in May 2022 that the FDA had designated their Precision-GI endoscopic ultrasound biopsy needle as a breakthrough device. It is a rotating cutting needle designed to reduce sample tissue fragmentation, insufficient sample volume, and blood contamination.
- SonoScape Medical launched the linear echoendoscope EG-UC5T, the latest addition to its endoscopy product line, in the form of a webinar in collaboration with the ESGE (European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy) and three globally renowned EUS experts, where experts discussed tricks to achieve a successful EUS-FNA in November 2021.
- Micro-Tech Endoscopy introduced the Areus FNA Needle and Trident FNB Needle, improved versions of the company’s endoscopic ultrasound needles, in October 2021.
Endoscopic Ultrasound Market Scope:
|Market size value in 2021||US$ 0.89 billion|
|Revenue forecast in 2030||US$ 1.52 billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 6.16% from 2022 to 2030|
|Base year for estimation||2021|
|Segments covered||Product, applications, end-user, and region.|
|Regional scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (ROW)|
Table of Content
- Market Ecosystem
- Timeline Under Consideration
- Historical Years – 2020
- Base Year – 2021
- Forecasted Years – 2022 to 2031
- Currency Used in the Report
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Approach
- Data Collection Methodology
- Data Sources
- Secondary Sources
- Primary Sources
- Market Estimation Approach
- Bottom Up
- Top Down
- Market Forecasting Model
- Limitations and Assumptions
- PREMIUM INSIGHTS
- Current Market Trends (COVID-19 Perspective)
- Key Players & Competitive Positioning (2021)
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- GLOBAL ENDOSCOPIC ULTRASOUND MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY PRODUCT
- Radial Endoscopes
- Linear Endoscopes
- Ultrasound Probes
- Ultrasonic Processors
- Imaging Systems
- GLOBAL ENDOSCOPIC ULTRASOUND MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY APPLICATION
- Pancreatic Condition
- GLOBAL ENDOSCOPIC ULTRASOUND MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY END-USER
- Ambulatory Surgery Centres
- Diagnostic Centres
- Speciality Clinics
Buy this Premium Research Report: https://www.growthplusreports.com/checkout-7920
VALUE PROPOSITIONS RELATED TO THE REPORT:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
- Distributor Landscape Assessment
- Pricing Intelligence
- Customer Base Assessment
- Investment & Initiatives Analysis
- ‘Business Profile’ of Key Players
Schedule a call with our analyst: https://appoint.ly/s/salesZ3Jvd3RocGx1c3JlcG9ydHMuY29t/introduction
Visit our report store at – https://www.growthplusreports.com/report-store
Browse related reports:
NGS Sample Preparation Market by Product & Services (Instruments, Reagents & Consumables), Workflow (DNA Fragmentation & Library Preparation), Sample Type (DNA, RNA), Application (Disease Diagnostics, Drug Diagnostics), End User (Hospitals & Clinics, Academics Institutes & Research Centers) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Medical Device Outsourcing Market by Service (Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs Services), Class Type (class I, class II), Application (Cardiology, Diagnostic Imaging) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
In-vitro Diagnostics Standards and Controls Market by Product & Services (Quality Control Products, Data Management Solutions), Application (Clinical Chemistry, Immunochemistry, Hematology) Manufacturer Type (Third Party Control, Original Equipment Manufacturer Control) End User (Home Care, Laboratory) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Hyaluronic Acid Products Market by Application (Dermal Fillers, Osteoarthritis), End-user (Personal Care Industry, Pharmaceutical Industry) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Fragment-based Drug Discovery Market by Technique (Biophysical Techniques, Non-biophysical Techniques), End-user (Biopharmaceutical Companies, CROs) – Global Outlook and Forecast 2023-2031
Growth Plus Reports is part of GRG Health, a global healthcare knowledge service company. We are proud members of EPhMRA (European Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Association).
Growth Plus portfolio of services draws on our core capabilities of secondary & primary research, market modelling & forecasting, benchmarking, analysis and strategy formulation to help clients create scalable, ground-breaking solutions that prepare them for future growth and success.
We were awarded by the prestigious CEO Magazine as “Most Innovative Healthcare Market Research Company in 2020.
Director, Market Insights
256 Chapman Road
STE 105-4, Newark,
New Castle – 19702, USA
Phone no: +1 888 550 5009