The latest report from Growth Plus Reports analyzes the production, applications, demand, major manufacturers, and SWOT analysis of the global digital genome Market.
The digital genome market report helps in deciding the best distribution methods for certain products and possible markets for future product launches. You can get insights into valuable data, statistics, trends, and competitive landscape through the TOC, Tables, and Charts presented in the report.
- The increasing adoption of digital genomics will drive market revenue growth.
- Technological advancements will support the digital genome market growth.
- North America dominates the global digital genome market.
Download PDF Brochure of Digital Genome Market Size – COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis with Strategic Developments at: https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/request-sample/digital-genome-market/7910
Digital Genome Market Scope
Market size value in 2021
US$ 12.1 billion
Revenue forecast in 2030
US$ 31.3 billion
CAGR of 10% from 2022 to 2030
Base year for estimation
by product type, application, end user and region.
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (ROW)
The increasing adoption of digital genomics to develop an intelligent organization and digital genomics’ capacity to make significant advances in digital intelligence-driven business innovation will drive the revenue growth of the digital genome market. Furthermore, technological improvements such as incorporating machine intelligence, which allowed for numerous layers of information and evolved learning, will support market growth.
Growth Plus Reports has analyzed the global digital genome market from four perspectives: Product Type, Application, End User, and Region.
Product Type Segmentation: Based on the product type, the digital genome market is segmented into sequence & analyzer instruments, DNA/RNA analysis kits, sequencing & analysis software, and sample preparation instrument. The sequencing and analyzer instrument segment dominates the market with the largest revenue share because of the increasing research in sequence analysis and technological advancements.
Application Segmentation: Based on the application, the digital genome market is segmented into microbiology, reproductive & genetic, transplant & agriculture, forensics, and research & development. The research and development segment dominates the market because of increased public and private investment and a rise in research grants.
End-User Segmentation: Based on the end-user, the digital genome market is segmented into academic research institutes, diagnostics & forensic labs, hospitals, and biopharmaceutical companies. The academic research institutes segment dominates the market because of the broad application of genome sequencing techniques to improve targeted drug treatments.
Regional Growth Dynamics
Based on the region, the digital genome market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
North America dominates the digital genome market with the largest revenue share. The region’s well-established healthcare infrastructure, the development of new genome sequencing technologies, the rising geriatric population, and novel product launches are responsible for North America’s significant revenue share in the global market.
Request for Customization – https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/customization/digital-genome-market/7910
The major players in the digital genome market are:
- GenMark Diagnostics, Inc.
- Illumina, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- NanoString Technologies, Inc.
- Inscripta Inc.
- GE Healthcare Genomic Health, Inc.
- Pacific Bioscience, PerkinElmer Inc.
- Qiagen Quest Diagnostics
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson, and Company
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
The digital genome devices market is competitive, with several international players involved. The market players are focusing on technological advancements, R&D, mergers, and acquisitions to strengthen their market presence.
- Gencove, one of the top low-pass whole genome sequencing and analysis software companies, and NEOGEN Corporation launched the InfiniSEEK, a revolutionary, cost-effective solution for whole genome sequencing and targeted SNP analysis from two trusted genomics leaders, in May 2022.
- LetsGetChecked, a major provider of healthcare solutions, acquired Veritas Genetics Inc. and Veritas Intercontinental in March 2022, two genomics pioneers that share a scalable platform for rapid interpretation of genetic information ranging from a single gene to the entire genome. LetsGetChecked’s aim of empowering individuals to take charge of their health and allowing consumers and healthcare partners to be more proactive in healthcare management has taken a huge stride forward because of the strategic move.
Table of Content
- Market Ecosystem
- Timeline Under Consideration
- Historical Years – 2020
- Base Years – 2021
- Forecasted Years – 2022 to 2030
- Currency Used in the Report
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Approach
- Data Collection Methodology
- Data Sources
- Secondary Sources
- Primary Sources
- Market Estimation Approach
- Bottom Up
- Top Down
- Market Forecasting Model
- Limitations and Assumptions
- PREMIUM INSIGHTS
- Current Market Trend (COVID-19 Perspective)
- Key Players & Competitive Positioning (2021)
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- GLOBAL DIGITAL GENOME MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY PRODUCT TYPE
- Sequence & Analysers Instruments
- DNA/RNA Analysis kits
- Sequencing & Analysis Software
- Sample Preparation Instrument
- GLOBAL DIGITAL GENOME MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY APPLICATION
- Microbiology, Reproductive & Genetic
- Transplant & Agriculture
- Research & Development
Buy this Premium Research Report: https://www.growthplusreports.com/checkout-7910
VALUE PROPOSITIONS RELATED TO THE REPORT:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
- Distributor Landscape Assessment
- Pricing Intelligence
- Customer Base Assessment
- Investment & Initiatives Analysis
- ‘Business Profile’ of Key Players
Schedule a call with our analyst: https://appoint.ly/s/salesZ3Jvd3RocGx1c3JlcG9ydHMuY29t/introduction
Visit our report store at – https://www.growthplusreports.com/report-store
Browse related reports:
Cloud-based Solutions for Drug Discovery Market by Service Type (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), End User (Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Contract Research Organizations, Academia and Research Institutes) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2022-2030
Dental Materials Market by Material Type (Ceramic, Polymer, Metallic, Natural), Application (Prosthetics, Implants, Orthodontics), End-user (Hospitals, Dental Clinics) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2022-2030
Dermatitis Drugs Market by Drug Class (Biologics, PDE4 Inhibitors, Corticosteroids), Disease Type (Atopic Dermatitis, Contact Dermatitis), Distribution Channel (Hospitals, Aesthetic Clinics) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2022-2030
Global Critical Care Antiarrhythmic Drugs Market by Drug Class (Beta Blockers, Calcium Channel Blockers), Disease Type (Supraventricular Arrhythmias, Ventricular Arrhythmias) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2022-2030
Digital Radiography Market by Product (Computed Radiography, Direct Digital Radiography), by Type (Dynamic, Static), by Application (General, Dentistry, Oncology, Orthopedic) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2022-2030
Growth Plus Reports is part of GRG Health, a global healthcare knowledge service company. We are proud members of EPhMRA (European Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Association).
Growth Plus portfolio of services draws on our core capabilities of secondary & primary research, market modelling & forecasting, benchmarking, analysis and strategy formulation to help clients create scalable, ground-breaking solutions that prepare them for future growth and success.
We were awarded by the prestigious CEO Magazine as “Most Innovative Healthcare Market Research Company in 2020.
Director, Market Insights
256 Chapman Road
STE 105-4, Newark,
New Castle – 19702, USA
Phone no: +1 888 550 5009