According to the newest Growth Plus Reports assessment, the dermatology devices market is estimated to reach US$ 79.68 billion by 2030, with a revenue CAGR of 4.40%. The report analyzes the vital growth strategies, factors, prospects, competition, shifting industry trends, market dynamics, data and forecasts, and ideal investment regions.
- Increased use of dermatology devices drives market revenue growth.
- North America will account for the largest revenue share in the global dermatology devices market.
- The rising demand for facial and cosmetic surgeries will fuel the market’s growth.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/request-sample/dermatology-devices-market/7737
Dermatology Devices Market Scope
Market size value in 2021
|USD 54.08 billion|
Revenue forecast in 2030
USD 79.68 billion
CAGR of 4.4% from 2022 to 2030
Base year for estimation
Type, Application, End User
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (ROW)
The increasing applications of dermatology devices for hair removal, acne, skin rejuvenation, skin resurfacing, psoriasis and tattoo removal, wrinkle removal, body contouring, fat removal, etc., is the primary factor driving the revenue growth of the global dermatology devices market. Furthermore, the increasing influence of social media, the rising desire to look good, and the demand for facial surgery and cosmetic procedures to enhance appearance contribute to the market’s revenue growth rate.
Growth Plus Reports has analyzed the global dermatology devices market from four perspectives: Type, Application, End-User, and Region.
Type Segmentation: Based on the type, the dermatology devices market is segmented into diagnostic and treatment devices. The treatment devices segment dominates the market with the largest revenue share because of the increased emphasis on early diagnosis and dermatological disease increasing prevalence.
Application Segmentation: Based on the application, the dermatology devices market is segmented into skin cancer, acne, psoriasis, skin rejuvenation, and warts. The skin cancer segment dominates the market because of the surge in the prevalence of skin cancer, which requires early diagnosis.
End-User Sales Channel Segmentation: Based on the end-user, the dermatology devices market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, and other end users. The clinic segment dominates the market because of the presence of qualified specialists for diagnosis and treatment and the rising patient preference for specialized clinics.
Regional Growth Dynamics
Based on the region, the global dermatology devices market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World. North America is expected to account for the largest revenue share. The dominance of North America can be attributed to the rising prevalence of skin cancer and skin diseases, such as eczema & rosacea, and the increasing demand for cosmetic procedures.
The prominent players in the global dermatology devices market are:
- Alma Lasers GmbH
- Cynosure, Inc.
- Solta Medical, Inc.
- Cutera, Inc.
- Bruker Corporation
- Syneron Medical Ltd.
- Canfield Scientific, Inc.
- Carl Zeiss
- Candela Corporation
- HEINE Optotechnik GmbH & Co. KG
- Lumenis, Ltd.
- Bovie Medical Corporation
The dermatology devices market is extremely competitive, with many players involved. Market giants focus on mergers, collaborations, and acquisitions to enhance their market share and launch new drugs and products.
Request for Customization – https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/customization/dermatology-devices-market/7737
- Cynosure introduced the PicoSure Pro device, the latest upgrade to the PicoSure platform, in June 2022. The PicoSure Pro is one of the first 755nm picosecond lasers approved by the US Food and Drug Administration.
- Skin Science Solutions launched ICOONE roboderm in April 2022. It is a cutting-edge device that employs new cellular technologies to provide painless and non-invasive face and body rejuvenation. The new icoone treatment is available at exhale Spa in New York City’s NoMad Hotel.
- Casio Computer Co., Ltd. announced in January 2021 that the DZ-D100 DERMOCAMERA enables close-up shots with the lens quickly touching the skin and ordinary shots, all with a single camera. It takes polarized and non-polarized shots to record the lesion on the skin’s surface.
Table of Content
- Market Ecosystem
- Timeline Under Consideration
- Historical Years – 2020
- Base Year – 2021
- Forecasted Years – 2022 to 2030
- Currency Used in the Report
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Approach
- Data Collection Methodology
- Data Sources
- Secondary Sources
- Primary Sources
- Market Estimation Approach
- Bottom Up
- Top Down
- Market Forecasting Model
- Limitations and Assumptions
- PREMIUM INSIGHTS
- Current Market Trend (COVID-19 Perspective)
- Key Players & Competitive Positioning (2021)
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- GLOBAL DERMATOLOGY DEVICES MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY TYPE
- Diagnostic Devices
- Imaging Devices
- Treatment Devices
- Electrosurgical Devices
- Cryotherapy Devices
- Laser Devices
- Diagnostic Devices
- GLOBAL DERMATOLOGY DEVICES MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY APPLICATION
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Rejuvenation
- GLOBAL DERMATOLOGY DEVICES MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY END USER
“Dermatology Devices Market TOC”
Buy this Premium Research Report: https://www.growthplusreports.com/checkout-7737
VALUE PROPOSITIONS RELATED TO THE REPORT:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
- Distributor Landscape Assessment
- Pricing Intelligence
- Customer Base Assessment
- Investment & Initiatives Analysis
- ‘Business Profile’ of Key Players
Schedule a call with our analyst: https://appoint.ly/s/salesZ3Jvd3RocGx1c3JlcG9ydHMuY29t/introduction
Visit our report store at – https://www.growthplusreports.com/report-store
Browse related reports:
Human Liver Model Market by Type (Liver Organoids, Liver-on-a-chip, 3D Bioprinting, 2D Models), Application (Academics, Drug Discovery), End-users (Research Institutes & Academics, Pharmaceutical Companies) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2022-2030
Orthopedic Digit Implants Market by Product Type (Metatarsal Joint Implants, Metacarpal Joint Implants), Material (Pyrocarbon, Titanium), End-user (Hospitals & Speciality Orthopedic Clinics) – Global Outlook and Forecast 2020-2030
Human Babesiosis Treatment Market by Drug Class (Antiparasitic Drug, Antibiotics), Mode of Administration (Oral, Intravenous), End User (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2022-2030
Healthcare 3D Printing Market by Technology (Electron Beam Melting, Laser Beam Melting), Component (3D Printer, 3D Bioprinter), Application (Surgical Guides, Prosthetics), End User (Hospitals, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies) – Global Outlook & Forecast Period 2022-2030
Complement-Targeted Therapeutics Market by Disease Type (Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria, Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome (aHUS)), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2022-2030
Growth Plus Reports is part of GRG Health, a global healthcare knowledge service company. We are proud members of EPhMRA (European Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Association).
Growth Plus portfolio of services draws on our core capabilities of secondary & primary research, market modelling & forecasting, benchmarking, analysis and strategy formulation to help clients create scalable, ground-breaking solutions that prepare them for future growth and success.
We were awarded by the prestigious CEO Magazine as “Most Innovative Healthcare Market Research Company in 2020.
Director, Market Insights
256 Chapman Road
STE 105-4, Newark,
New Castle – 19702, USA
Phone no: +1 888 550 5009