A research report by MarkNtel Advisors on the Cell & Gene Therapy Drug Delivery Devices Market brings together an in-depth understanding of the industry exhibiting all the aspects influencing the expansion in the historical years (2018 to 2021), the scenario of the base year (2021), and estimates of the forecast years (2022 to 2028) across different geographies.
This analysis is an unbiased, accurate, and reliable source of information for the stakeholders to understand the key parameters influencing the industry, like growth drivers, challenges, restraints, and opportunities, among others. The stakeholders can also attain data on the current trends, recent developments, investments & strategies, among other elements shaping the market dynamics and projecting its growth pace over the years & in the future.
Take A Free Sample PDF of This Report, To See The Full Structure of This Study Report – Download Now
Market Dynamic for Cell & Gene Therapy Drug Delivery Devices Industry
Growth Driver – The factors that are projected to drive the market in the coming years include the following:
- Substantial investments in R&D, particularly across the US, for the development of new & improved cell & gene therapies
- Mounting prevalence of genetic disorders & chronic diseases
- An increasing number of FDA approvals for cell & gene therapies & their clinical trials
|Study Period||Historical Data: 2018-21|
|Base Year: 2021|
|Forecast Period: 2022-28|
|Regions Covered||North America: USA, Canada, Mexico|
|Europe: Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain|
|Asia-Pacific: China, India, Japan, South Korea|
|South America: Brazil, and Argentina|
|Middle East & Africa: UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Israel, South Africa|
|Key Companies Profiled||Amgen Inc., Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Bluebird bio Inc., Castle Creek Biosciences, Inc. (Fibrocell Science, Inc.), Dendreon Pharmaceuticals LLC, Helixmith Co. Ltd (ViroMed Co., Ltd), Human Stem Cells Institute, Kite Pharma Inc., Kolon TissueGene, Inc., Novartis AG, Orchard Therapeutics plc., Pfizer Inc., Renova Therapeutics, Spark Therapeutics Inc., uniQure N.V., Vericel Corporation|
|Unit Denominations||USD Million/Billion|
Upcoming Challenges – The high costs associated with the manufacturing of cell & gene therapies is the most prominent aspect that might hinder the growth of the Global Cell & Gene Therapy Drug Delivery Devices Market in the coming years.
The report on the Cell & Gene Therapy Drug Delivery Devices Market entails a detail-oriented analysis of the key aspects driving the market expansion in different segmentation & geographies. This section aims solely to enlighten the stakeholders & the leading players to plan & lay out new strategies for their visibility, product portfolio, & customer base, alongside the massive revenue generation & profits in the coming years. The section incorporates analysis in sub-division covering aspects like trends, developments, demand & supply chain, and product/service pricing, among others, in detail. Below cited are the different segments in the report:
By Product Type
- Sub-retinal Injection Cannula
- Extension Tube
- Intravenous Catheter
- Sterile Insulin Syringe
- Size 1.0 ML, 31-Gauge Needle
- Size 0.5 ML, 22-Gauge Needle
- Pre-Filled Syringe
- Size 1.0 ML, 22-26 Gauge Needle
- Size 4.0 ML, 22-26 Gauge Needle
- Infusion Bags
- Infusion Bags (Size 10 ML to 50 ML)
- Infusion Bags (Size 68 ML)
- Infusion Bags (Size 60 ML)
- Infusion Bags (Size Up to 65 ML)
- Microchip Technology
- Lipid Nanoparticles
By Commercialized Drugs
- Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology Company
- Academic & Research Institute
- Hospitals & Clinics
Market Geographical Data
On the geographical front, the Cell & Gene Therapy Drug Delivery Devices Market expands across the following region:
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Of all the regions, North America attained more than 50% of the revenue share and is anticipated to prevail the same trend in the forecast period. It owes to the mounting number of collaborations between several small & medium enterprises and numerous conglomerates to develop cost-effective & high-quality medicines that most people can afford.
Moreover, the surging incidences of neurodegenerative problems and soaring demand to discover suitable treatments for gene disorders through research, diagnostics, & synthetic biology is another crucial aspect that contributed to the regional market growth.
In the region, the US is expected to display the fastest market growth over the forecast years. It owes to regulatory bodies like the Centre for Biologics Evaluation & Research (CBER) present in the country that focus on cell & gene therapy devices and provides scientific & regulatory advice to researchers & manufacturers for new product developments.
Schedule A Call With Our Expertise, For Any Question About This Study– Schedule A Call Now
Covid-19 Impact on the Cell & Gene Therapy Drug Delivery Devices Industry
Last year, the outbreak of the Covid-19 made a decelerating impact on most industries where the Global Cell & Gene Therapy Drug Delivery Devices Market was no exception. The market dynamics underwent significant disruptions in manufacturing & logistics processes and faced substantial complexities in the supply chain of materials. Owing to this, many clinical centers had to suspend their operations to combat the risk of virus exposure. Moreover, shipment delays risked the short shelf lives of cell therapies that need transportation across manufacturing sites & administration centers within tight timeframes.
Report Full Table of Content
- Product Definition
- Research Process
- Market Segmentation
- Executive Summary
- Impact of Covid-19 on Global Cell & Gene Therapy Drug Delivery Devices Market
- Global Cell & Gene Therapy Drug Delivery Devices Market Policies & Regulations
- Global Cell & Gene Therapy Drug Delivery Devices Success & Growth
- Global Cell & Gene Therapy Drug Delivery Devices Market Trends & Insights
- Global Cell & Gene Therapy Drug Delivery Devices Market Dynamics
- Impact Analysis
- Global Cell & Gene Therapy Drug Delivery Devices Market Trends & Development
- Global Cell & Gene Therapy Drug Delivery Devices Market Analysis, 2018-2028
The study on Cell & Gene Therapy Drug Delivery Devices Market brings together extensive research on the prominent players dominating the industry by rigorously profiling each company and their operations, product/service portfolio, mergers & acquisitions, expansion plans, recent developments, key strategies, and opportunities to attain higher profit margins. The leading players in the industry profiled in the report include the following:
- – Amgen Inc.
- – Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
- – Becton, Dickinson and Company
- – Bluebird bio Inc.
- – Castle Creek Biosciences, Inc. (Fibrocell Science, Inc.)
- – Dendreon Pharmaceuticals LLC
- – Helixmith Co. Ltd (ViroMed Co., Ltd)
- – Human Stem Cells Institute
- – Kite Pharma Inc.
- – Kolon TissueGene, Inc.
- – Novartis AG
- – Orchard Therapeutics plc.
- – Pfizer Inc.
- – Renova Therapeutics
- – Spark Therapeutics Inc.
- – uniQure N.V.
- – Vericel Corporation
We also offer customization services to the stakeholders on the Cell & Gene Therapy Drug Delivery Devices Market, exhibiting a comprehensive analysis of the industry. The report incorporates the relevant aspects curating the fundamentals underlying the market potential and helping the stakeholders to make informed decisions & investments in the industry.
To Get the Benefit of Our Customization Report Service, Sent Your Enquiry Here – https://www.marknteladvisors.com/query/request-customization/cell-gene-therapy-drug-delivery-devices-market.html
Key Reasons to Buy the Report:
- The report reflects the fluctuating dynamics of the industry by focusing on all the growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges, among others.
- The stakeholders can attain detail-driven, accurate, and reliable information about the ongoing trends & recent developments in the market, alongside the rise & fall of the industry across each segment in different geographies.
- Using the insights of the study, the reader also gets a perspective on the competitive landscape of the market, alongside the prominent strategies, initiatives, developments, mergers & acquisitions, among other dynamics of the players for their sustainability & higher profit margins in the industry.
- Upon the finances, the analysis also offers estimates on the investments made by the key players & governments of different countries amidst the changing market interface.
Our Latest Press Release
About MarkNtel Advisors
We are a leading research, consulting, & data analytics firm that provides an extensive range of strategic reports on diverse industry verticals. We deliver data to a substantial & varied client base, including multinational corporations, financial institutions, governments, & individuals, among others.
Our specialization in niche industries & emerging geographies allows our clients to formulate their strategies in a much more informed way and entail parameters like Go-to-Market (GTM), product development, feasibility analysis, project scoping, market segmentation, competitive benchmarking, market sizing & forecasting, & trend analysis, among others, for 15 diverse industrial verticals.
Our Contact Details –
Phone – +1 628 895 8081, +91 120 4278433
Follow Us – Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest
Read Blogs – www.marknteladvisors.com/blogs