CAR T-cell therapy is a type of immunotherapy that uses genetically engineered T-cells to treat certain types of cancer. T-cells are a type of white blood cell that play a critical role in the body’s immune system, helping to identify and destroy abnormal cells, including cancer cells. In CAR T-cell therapy, T-cells are extracted from a patient’s blood and then genetically modified in a laboratory to produce special receptors called chimeric antigen receptors (CARs). These CARs allow the T-cells to recognize and attach to specific proteins on the surface of cancer cells. The global car t cell therapy market size was valued at $1.7 billion in 2021, and is projected to reach $6.1 billion by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 13.5% from 2022 to 2031.
CAR T-Cell therapy Market in Short:
✅ CAGR: 13.5%
✅ Current Market Size: USD $1.7 billion
✅ Fastest Growing Region: APAC
✅ Largest Market: North America
✅ Projection Time: 2021-2031
✅ Base Year: 2021
♦ Download Free Sample Updated PDF: (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures) –
What are the upcoming trends of CAR T-Cell therapy Market in the world?
The upcoming trends of CAR T-Cell therapy Market includes approved CAR T-cell therapeutics for treatment of different form of lymphoma with large number of target population.
What is the leading application of CAR T-Cell therapy Market?
The leading application of CAR T-Cell therapy Market are lymphoma and immunotherapy.
Value Propositions Related to The Report:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
Covid-19 Situation –
- The number of CAR T-cell therapies reduced considerably during the Covid-19 pandemic, due to shift of resources toward treatment of increasing Covid-infected patients. Governments of many countries released guidelines that postponed the non-elective surgeries.
- Discovery and development activities of CAR T-cell therapy medicine slowed down significantly. The decrease in number of clinical trials impacted the CAR T-cell therapy market size.
♦ Inquire Your Every Doubt Here:
Once the CAR T-cells are created, they are infused back into the patient’s body, where they multiply and seek out cancer cells that express the target protein. When the CAR T-cells encounter a cancer cell, they attach to it and destroy it.
CAR T-cell therapy has been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to treat certain types of blood cancers, such as acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) and non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL). It is also being studied as a potential treatment for other types of cancer, including solid tumors.
While CAR T-cell therapy has shown promising results in clinical trials, it can also cause serious side effects, including cytokine release syndrome (CRS), which is a potentially life-threatening immune reaction, and neurotoxicity, which can cause confusion, seizures, and other neurological symptoms. Therefore, CAR T-cell therapy is typically only used in patients who have not responded to other types of cancer treatments.
Major Key Market Players in the Industry –
- Autolus Therapeutics,
- Bluebird bio, Inc.,
- Bristol-Myers Squibb,
- Caribou Biosciences, Inc.,
- Cartesian Therapeutics, Inc.,
- Celgene Corporation,
- Celyad Oncology,
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (Kite Pharma Inc.),
- Intellia Therapeutics,
- Juno Therapeutics, Inc.,
- Merck & Co., Inc.,
- Miltenyi Biotech,
- Novartis AG,
- Pfizer, Inc.,
- Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc.
Market: By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Rest of LAMEA)
♦ Request for Customization:
Important Questions Being Answered by This Market Report Are –
Q1. Which is the largest regional market for CAR T-Cell therapy?
Q2. What is the estimated industry size of CAR T-Cell therapy?
Q3. Which are the top companies to hold the market share in CAR T-Cell therapy?
Q4. Which is base year calculated in the CAR T-Cell therapy market report?
Key findings of the study –
- By drug type, the axicabtagene ciloleucel segment held the largest share in the CAR T-cell therapy market in 2021.
- By indication, the lymphoma segment held the largest share in the CAR T-cell therapy market in 2021.
- By end user, the cancer centers segment is expected to show the fastest market growth during the forecast period.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every us companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate y data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060