According to a recent Growth Plus Reports study, the global auto-injectors market is estimated to hit US$ 191.21 billion by 2030, with a revenue CAGR of 16.60%. The study examines the important strategies, drivers and prospects, competitive circumstances, shifting market dynamics, market size, data and forecasts, and important investment regions.
- The increasing prevalence of anaphylaxis, migraine, and chronic conditions will drive market revenue growth.
- The expiration of biologics patents will drive demand for auto-injectors.
- North America dominates the global auto-injectors market.
Request a Free Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/request-sample/auto-injectors-market/7925
Auto-Injectors Market Scope
Market size value in 2021
US$ 48 billion
Revenue forecast in 2030
US$ 191.21 billion
CAGR of 16.60% from 2022 to 2030
Base year for estimation
Product type, disease indication, end-user, and region.
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (ROW)
An increase in the demand for targeted therapies and self-administration will drive the revenue growth of the auto-injectors market. Furthermore, the rise in the prevalence of anaphylaxis, migraine, and chronic conditions such as diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, and multiple sclerosis are expected to boost the market revenue growth rate. Apart from this, a rise in the research & development activities related to biologics, rising regulatory approvals, increased adoption of advanced technologies, the expiration of biologics patents, and rising investments by major players for developing cost-effective and reusable devices are expected to support the market’s revenue growth.
Growth Plus Reports has analyzed the global auto-injectors market from four perspectives: Product Type, Disease Indication, End-User, and Region.
Product Type Segmentation: Based on the product type, the global auto-injectors market is segmented into disposable and reusable auto-injectors. The disposable auto-injectors segment dominates the market with the largest revenue share because of their ease of use.
Disease Indication Segmentation: Based on the disease indication, the global auto-injectors market is segmented into rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, diabetes, anaphylaxis, and other therapies. The anaphylaxis segment dominates the market because of the rising prevalence of allergic reactions to foods, medicines, insect stings & bites, and latex.
End-User Segmentation: Based on the end-user, the global auto-injectors market is segmented into hospitals, home care, and others. The home care segment dominates the market because of the rise in self-administration demand and the rising incidence of anaphylaxis and diabetes.
Regional Growth Dynamics
Based on the region, the global auto-injectors market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
North America dominates the global auto-injectors market with the largest revenue share. The rising prevalence of anaphylaxis due to allergies, developed healthcare infrastructure, high healthcare expenditure, and top market players in the region are the major factors responsible for North America’s significant revenue share in the global market.
Request for Customization – https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/customization/auto-injectors-market/7925
The key players in the global auto-injectors market are:
- Mylan N.V.
- AbbVie Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Amgen Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson, and Company
- Ypsomed Holding AG
- Johnson & Johnson
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
- Pfizer Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Owen Mumford Ltd.
- Halozyme Therapeutics.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Biogen Inc.
- Sanofi S.A.
- Scandinavian Health Ltd.
The market for auto injectors is moderately competitive, with several multinational companies. To enhance their market position, major competitors engage in technological advancements, R&D, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. acquired Antares Pharma, Inc., a prominent company in drug delivery and specialty products, in May 2022. With product combinations like ENHANZE and Antares’ auto-injector technologies, this acquisition will help Halozyme improve its position as a leading drug delivery company.
- Jabil Healthcare announced the launch of its affinity auto-injector platform in May 2022. This platform enables patients to self-administer various injectable medicines, including larger-volume, higher-viscosity medicines.
- Stevanato Group S.p.A. signed an exclusive agreement with Owen Mumford Ltd. in May 2022 for the Aidaptus auto-injector, a two-step, single-use auto-injector with a versatile design that accommodates both 1mL and 2.25 mL prefilled glass syringes in the same base device.
Table of Content
- Market Ecosystem
- Timeline Under Consideration
- Historical Years – 2020
- Base Year – 2021
- Forecasted Years – 2022 to 2030
- Currency Used in the Report
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Approach
- Data Collection Methodology
- Data Sources
- Secondary Sources
- Primary Sources
- Market Estimation Approach
- Bottom Up
- Top Down
- Market Forecasting Model
- Limitations and Assumptions
- PREMIUM INSIGHTS
- Current Market Trends (COVID-19 Perspective)
- Key Players & Competitive Positioning (2021)
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- GLOBAL AUTO-INJECTORS MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY PRODUCT TYPE
- Disposable auto-injectors
- Reusable auto-injectors
Buy this Premium Research Report: https://www.growthplusreports.com/checkout-7925
VALUE PROPOSITIONS RELATED TO THE REPORT:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
- Distributor Landscape Assessment
- Pricing Intelligence
- Customer Base Assessment
- Investment & Initiatives Analysis
- ‘Business Profile’ of Key Players
Schedule a call with our analyst: https://appoint.ly/s/salesZ3Jvd3RocGx1c3JlcG9ydHMuY29t/introduction
Visit our report store at – https://www.growthplusreports.com/report-store
Browse related reports:
Long Term Care Software Market by Product Type (Clinical Software, Non-Clinical Solutions), Mode of Deployment (Web-Based Solutions, On-Premise Solutions, Cloud-Based Solutions), End User (Home Healthcare Agencies, Hospice Care Facilities)- Global Outlook and Forecast 2023-2031
Surgical Loupes and Cameras Market by Product (Surgical Loupes, Surgical Headlights, Surgical Cameras), Modality (Clip on Loupes, Head Band Mounted Loupes), End user (Hospitals Dental Clinics Ambulatory Surgical Centers Other) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Healthcare Chatbots Market by Component (Software, Services), Application (On-premises Model, Cloud-based Model), Deployment Model (Symptoms Check), End-user (Patients, Healthcare Providers) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Intra Compartmental Pressure Measuring Systems Market by Method (Slit Catheter, Syringe-based Manometer), End-user (Hospitals, Speciality Clinics) – Global Outlook and Forecast 2023-2031
Cloning and Mutagenesis Market by Product (Mutagenesis Kits, Cloning Kits), Technology (Site-Directed Mutagenesis, Topo PCR Cloning, Seamless Cloning), End User (CROSs & CMOs, Biopharmaceutical Companies) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Growth Plus Reports is part of GRG Health, a global healthcare knowledge service company. We are proud members of EPhMRA (European Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Association).
Growth Plus portfolio of services draws on our core capabilities of secondary & primary research, market modelling & forecasting, benchmarking, analysis and strategy formulation to help clients create scalable, ground-breaking solutions that prepare them for future growth and success.
We were awarded by the prestigious CEO Magazine as “Most Innovative Healthcare Market Research Company in 2020.
Director, Market Insights
256 Chapman Road
STE 105-4, Newark,
New Castle – 19702, USA
Phone no: +1 888 550 5009