A recent report by Growth Plus Reports estimated the global Anti Acne Cosmetics Market to be worth US$ 4.12 billion in 2021. From 2022 to 2030, it is expected that market revenue will grow at a CAGR of 8.0%, reaching US$ 8.23 billion. The most successful strategies, market trends, significant drivers and opportunities, the competitive environment, market size, statistical data, and revenue are all included in the report.
- The rising awareness about aesthetic appearance is raising the market revenue growth.
- Increasing demand and rising R&D activities are increasing the variety of products.
- The increasing online platforms and rise in internet usage will drive the product market during the forecast period.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/request-sample/anti-acne-cosmetics-market/7747
The rising consciousness about aesthetic appearance and growing demand for cosmetics products among men and women are driving the global anti acne cosmetics market revenue growth. Additionally, the increase in the number of e-commerce platforms and several cosmetic manufacturers is also contributing to the overall market revenue share. However, the high cost of products and many chemical side effects are restricting the revenue growth of the market.
Growth plus reports have analyzed the global anti acne cosmetics market from perspectives such as product, type, end-user, sales channel, and regions.
Based on products, the global anti acne cosmetics market is segmented into cleansers & toners, creams & lotions, gels, face wash, and emulsions.
The creams & lotions segment accounts for the largest market revenue share due to being the most fundamental types of cosmetics, easy applications, and availabilities.
Based on types, the global anti acne cosmetics market is segmented into pharmacological and nonpharmacological products.
Pharmacological products accounts for the highest revenue share in the global anti-acne cosmetics market. This large revenue share is attributed to the factors such as increasing recommendations for medicated products by dermatologists and improved awareness about skin related issues that can be efficiently treated by pharmacological products. Pharmacological products are further sub-segmented into salicylic acids, niacinamide, retinol, and tretinoin, while nonpharmacological products are categorized into herbal, leaf extract, seed extract, and flower extracts.
Based on end-users, the global anti-acne cosmetics are segmented into men and women.
The women segment dominates the global anti acne cosmetics market with the largest revenue share due to the rising prevalence of skin related disorders and awareness about cosmetics products in the market.
Regional Growth Dynamics:
Based on region, the global anti-acne cosmetics market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
Europe (mainly Germany) accounts for the largest revenue share in the market due to the high awareness about personal care, improper lifestyle, eating habits, higher affordability and allergies associated with the usage of cosmetics products. Asia Pacific is expected to dominate with prominent revenue growth in this market owing to factors such as the increasing prevalence of skin disorders, mostly seen in teenage populations, escalating general awareness and growing disposable incomes.
Request for Customization – https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/customization/anti-acne-cosmetics-market/7747
The prominent players operating in the global anti acne cosmetics market are:
- Loreal Paris S.A
- Murad LLC
- Jan Marini Skin Research Inc
- Phytomer Corporation
- Cloroescience Inc
- Sente Inc
- Neutrogena (Johnson & Johnson Services) Inc
- Clinique Laboratories LLC
- PCA Skin Holdings LLC
- Obagi Cosmeceuticals LLC
Due to the new product launch, market players mergers, and acquisitions, the global market for anti-acne cosmetics is competitive and rapidly growing. Also, the market identified alliances, purchases, and numerous other forms of cooperation as effective development methods, raising the prospect of future revenue growth.
- In March 2022, The Twyneo Cream, 0.1%/3% was introduced by Galderma at the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) Annual Conference. The first and only 2-in-1 therapy with 0.1 percent tretinoin and 3% benzoyl peroxide (BPO), Twyneo Cream, claims to swiftly clear moderate to severe face acne.
- In February 2022, The US division of Sun Pharma, Taro Pharmaceuticals, purchased the anti-acne business Alchemee from Galderma for $90 million.
Table of Content
- Market Ecosystem
- Timeline Under Consideration
- Historical Years – 2020
- Base Year – 2021
- Forecasted Years – 2022 to 2031
- Currency Used in the Report
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Approach
- Data Collection Methodology
- Data Sources
- Secondary Sources
- Primary Sources
- Market Estimation Approach
- Bottom Up
- Top Down
- Market Forecasting Model
- Limitations and Assumptions
- PREMIUM INSIGHTS
- Current Market Trend (COVID-19 Perspective)
- Key Players & Competitive Positioning (2021)
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- GLOBAL ANTI ACNE COSMETICS MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY PRODUCT
- Cleanser and Toners
- Cream & Lotions
- Face Wash
- Others (Scrubs, Serums, etc.)
- GLOBAL ANTI ACNE COSMETICS MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY TYPE
- Salicylic Acid
- Leaf Extract
- Seed Extract
- Flower Extract
“Anti Acne Cosmetics Market TOC”
Buy this Premium Research Report: https://www.growthplusreports.com/checkout-7747
VALUE PROPOSITIONS RELATED TO THE REPORT:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
- Distributor Landscape Assessment
- Pricing Intelligence
- Customer Base Assessment
- Investment & Initiatives Analysis
- ‘Business Profile’ of Key Players
Schedule a call with our analyst: https://appoint.ly/s/salesZ3Jvd3RocGx1c3JlcG9ydHMuY29t/introduction
Visit our report store at – https://www.growthplusreports.com/report-store
Browse related reports:
Systemic Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics Market by Product (Consumables and Assay Kits, Instruments), by Disease Type (Rheumatoid Arthritis, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus), by Diagnosis (Antibody and Immunologic Tests, Complete Blood Count), by End-user (Clinical Laboratory, Hospitals) – Global Outlook and Forecast 2020-2030
Global Vascular Grafts Market by Product (Hemodialysis Access, Endovascular, Aneurysm Repair Stent Graft), Application (Kidney Failure, Vascular Occlusion), Material (Polyester, Polytetrafluoroethylene) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2022-2030
Cardiopulmonary Stress Testing Devices Market by Product Type (CPET System, Stress ECG), End User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2022-2030
Anastomosis Devices Market by Usage (Disposable and Reusable), Type (Surgical Staplers, Surgical Sutures, Surgical Sealants & Adhesives, Others), Application (Cardiovascular Surgery, Gastrointestinal Surgery, Others) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2022-2030
Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL) Therapeutics Market by Treatment (Immunotherapy, Chemotherapy), and End User (Hospitals, Clinics) – Global Outlook and Forecast 2020-2030
Growth Plus Reports is part of GRG Health, a global healthcare knowledge service company. We are proud members of EPhMRA (European Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Association).
Growth Plus portfolio of services draws on our core capabilities of secondary & primary research, market modelling & forecasting, benchmarking, analysis and strategy formulation to help clients create scalable, ground-breaking solutions that prepare them for future growth and success.
We were awarded by the prestigious CEO Magazine as “Most Innovative Healthcare Market Research Company in 2020.
Director, Market Insights
256 Chapman Road
STE 105-4, Newark,
New Castle – 19702, USA
Phone no: +1 888 550 5009